Joe Biden During Remarks on Texas Mass Shooting: “The Second Amendment is Not Absolute” (VIDEO)

I was asking a person's opinion, and no I do not know what his view is.

Perhaps you are certified to speak for him

Your question is absurd because the City, State and Federal Government has the constitutional responsibility to protect the citizens from violent criminals it is one of the reasons why we have several layers of law enforcement agencies such as the local Police Dept, the Country Sheriff the State police and Patrol then up to the FBI, NSA, and ATAT.....

You Golf too much?

Your question is absurd because the City, State and Federal Government has the constitutional responsibility to protect the citizens from violent criminals it is one of the reasons why we have several layers of law enforcement agencies such as the local Police Dept, the Country Sheriff the State police and Patrol then up to the FBI, NSA, and ATAT.....

You Golf too much?

Thank you for your opinion. Soon others will offer theirs as well.

I do not golf enough right now. Have tendonitis in my thumb and cannot hold the club correctly. it is why I am so grumpy! :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If gun laws worked, we wouldn’t have gun crime. We already have numerous gun laws, which our corrupt government often ignores. I wonder why??????

Do you know what doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result means?

Look at the Israeli model and the Swiss model. Both work. I think Americans don't have the wits or will to have universal healthcare or solve the problem of illegals, but other countries have been successful.

I'll bet money that when Potatohead goes to Texas to spout his filthy ass partisan hate garbage about the shooting he will mention that he is a also a victim because his son Beau died from cancer.

Look at the Israeli model and the Swiss model. Both work. I think Americans don't have the wits or will to have universal healthcare or solve the problem of illegals, but other countries have been successful.
?

Our Natural Rights, including the Right to keep and bear arms... any arms... is inalienable. Shall not be infringed is absolute and clear as the inside of Biden's hollow skull.

So you are allowed to own a bazooka or a tank?

What remains absolutely true about absolutes is the 2A is absolutely a ban on federal authority.

The only question now is whether the 2A is a ban on state authority under the 14th amendment.

So you are allowed to own a bazooka or a tank?
There are several privately owned tanks and even military jets in this country.

Because of the Bill of Rights the crime should never be the possession of an arm. The crime should be doing something illegal with the arm.

By the way, in the Miller case the Supreme Court stated that the Second Amendment protects the right to own arms in general use by the military.

I would love to have a bazooka. Would be fun to fire. The filthy ass Federal government has no legitimate right to keep me having one if I want. It is an infringment upon my right to keep and bear arms. Despicable!

I'll bet money that when Potatohead goes to Texas to spout his filthy ass partisan hate garbage about the shooting he will mention that he is a also a victim because his son Beau died from cancer.

I wonder who is more hate filled, you are Biden? I think it is pretty much a toss up

Do I approve? Not necessarily.

Are state-level laws like that constitutional under the original intent before the 14th Amendment? Yes.

Are they constitutional now? Not really clear. The clumsy 14th fucks everything up.

Thanks. I am against them, but not even due to the 2nd. I personally feel when someone has paid their debt to society the Govt should not keep punishing them further.

They are mostly ONE religion with a few Muslims who chose not to murder them inside the walls.

America has DOZENS of religions and over 50 separate languages with a lot of gang and drug culture/activity swirling all over.

How come leftist democrats ignore this reality and you ignored it too to push a bogus argument:

No Gun Control Proposal Would Have Prevented Tuesday's Tragedy in Uvalde

The country once had negligible gun legislation before the 1960's came around when the FEDS began their run of gun control laws yet no mass killings in the streets and schools at all.

It is the people who have changed and started the abuse/misuse of firearms gun laws doesn't stop criminals and mentally ill people.
A simple 4 week waiting period would have stopped it.... The school only had a couple of days to school summer recess.... It would have been too late, when he finally would have gotten the guns.

A ban on the purchase of AR15 type guns until 21 yrs, like the state of Florida has instituted... could have stopped it as well....

Blah blah blah blah blah....

Same old song, same results..... A bunch of dead kids....
the same old song has produced another mass murderer: when are the liberals and the liberal education system responsible for this going to take any blame?

It wasn't the gun that made a "bunch of dead kids"...but then you probably don't really care, do you? "protect me, oh great government, with your mighty legislation that will do more of the same"...go ahead and keep praying to a false god

Forum List

Back