Joe Biden During Remarks on Texas Mass Shooting: “The Second Amendment is Not Absolute” (VIDEO)

1653576185216.png

Israel's gun laws are inconvenient, but they work.

Israel is a mostly a MONO culture nation with a very different and limited lifestyle that doesn't compare with America multi culture and wide open materialism.

Not a valid comparison to make.

We have THOUSANDS of gun laws in America already which didn't stop the killers ability to buy the firearms with the background check used on him.

I pointed this out at POST 3

No Gun Control Proposal Would Have Prevented Tuesday's Tragedy in Uvalde

The problem are in the people which democrats have long ignored in their never ending screams of more gun control that is DUMB!

Alex Jones also claims it's a false flag... You know, a Democrat conspiracy.
I don't follow Alex Jones so I don't give a shit on any opinion he has.

However, the Federal government has a long history of fucking with the American people. That is a fact.

Israel is a mostly a MONO culture nation with a very different and limited lifestyle that doesn't compare with America multi culture and wide open materialism.

Not a valid comparison to make.

We have THOUSANDS of gun laws in America already which didn't stop the killers ability to buy the firearms with the background check used on him.

I pointed this out at POST 3

The problem are in the people which democrats have long ignored in their never ending screams of more gun control that is DUMB!
How could it be monocultural when Jews come from different countries speaking different languages and different races?

Did I ever ONCE state that bull crap that you just spewed? Nope!

Most legal gun owners want background checks, want guns kept from mentally ill, and most gun owners have no issue with reinstating the assault weapons ban in place under Clinton, and most gun owners are fine with limiting the purchase of AR15 type guns until 21 years old if that's all that can be done....
Wrong.

Mosty gun owners oppose that crap you claim

We have hundreds of gun laws in this country. If gun laws worked, we wouldn’t have gun crime. Yet you want more gun laws. Do you fail to see how dumb this is?

Gun confiscation and the elimination of the 2A is not far fetched, if you know history.

It’s not the gun. It’s the culture. Stop allowing the elites to dupe you into giving your rights.
I know near 250 years of History of the United States..... And there is not a chance in hell, the 2nd amendment would be revoked and all guns confiscated.... It will NEVER happen, and can't happen.

I know near 250 years of History of the United States..... And there is not a chance in hell, the 2nd amendment would be revoked and all guns confiscated.... It will NEVER happen, and can't happen.
Never say never.

Throughout the history of civilization civilians have almost never had the right to arm themselves. Do you know why?

As you must know, our government does all kinds of unconstitutional shit without consequence. They nearly put in place a Ministry of Truth, clearly abrogating the 1A.

You need to wake up.

How could it be monocultural when Jews come from different countries speaking different languages and different races?

They are mostly ONE religion with a few Muslims who chose not to murder them inside the walls.

America has DOZENS of religions and over 50 separate languages with a lot of gang and drug culture/activity swirling all over.

How come leftist democrats ignore this reality and you ignored it too to push a bogus argument:

The country once had negligible gun legislation before the 1960's came around when the FEDS began their run of gun control laws yet no mass killings in the streets and schools at all.

It is the people who have changed and started the abuse/misuse of firearms gun laws doesn't stop criminals and mentally ill people.

are you allowed to own a nuclear weapon?
The Miller case would indicate that it is not, but that is irrelevant and nothing but a bullshit red herring. You know this. Iran can't even get a nuke. (I remember your joke post :laugh:)

But, back the 2A is a ban on federal authority. It is absolute. No federal gun law is constitutional.

PERIOD.

The Miller case would indicate that it is not, but that is irrelevant and nothing but a bullshit red herring. You know this. Iran can't even get a nuke. (I remember your joke post :laugh:)

But, back the 2A is a ban on federal authority. It is absolute. No federal gun law is constitutional.

PERIOD.

What about laws that remove gun rights from violent felons?

How many dead children are enough for you to be inconvenienced by stricter gun laws?
If gun laws worked, we wouldn’t have gun crime. We already have numerous gun laws, which our corrupt government often ignores. I wonder why??????

Do you know what doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result means?

Forum List

Back