FBI director goes silent when asked if country 'safer' under Biden

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Christopher Wray tells Senate committee that threats against Americans have risen to 'whole other level'

31 Oct 2023 ~~ By Brandon Gillespie

FBI Director Christopher Wray went silent Tuesday when questioned over whether the country is safer since President Biden took office.
"Is the United States safer from foreign terror threats today? Are we safer than when Joe Biden took office — from the day he took office?" Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., asked Wray during a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing.
Wray took an extended pause, sitting silently and appearing to be in deep thought before finally answering.

~Snip~
During the hearing, Wray warned that the threat of a terror attack against Americans has been raised to a "whole other level" due to ongoing conflict in the Middle East.
~Snip~
Following the hearing, the White House said it "couldn't possibly answer" whether terrorists have already crossed over the southern border amid the ongoing crisis there and the increased security threats in the Middle East when pressed by Fox News.

Commentary:
Wray seems to know that something is going to happen soon. The way they were talking today its like they know what’s coming, we don't know where but its going to happen so they want clean hands.
Even for Wray, a well paid professional LIAR, it would have been a preposterous humdinger of a lie to say Biden has made America safer.
I have no doubt that stronger presidential leadership, stronger policy and strength are the best deterrent. That has been lost under Joe Biden's administration with weak policy, appeasement, capitulation and a series of military failures that has only emboldened our global enemies.
Our Second Amendment tells us that It’s our job to keep each other safe.
A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The militia is exactly and only made up of free male citizens of fighting age and condition.
Meanwhile, lying treasonous DSA Democrats have been busy labeling patriots as domestic terrorists and real live actual terrorists have flooded the intentionally wide open border and are now poised to strike vulnerable soft targets everywhere. Democrats and their proxies own it 1000%.

The fact that he had to think about it should scare every American in this nation and abroad... what a cuck this asshole is... get him out of DC and put a real man in his seat....

Christopher Wray tells Senate committee that threats against Americans have risen to 'whole other level'

FBI Director Christopher Wray went silent Tuesday when questioned over whether the country is safer since President Biden took office.
"Is the United States safer from foreign terror threats today? Are we safer than when Joe Biden took office — from the day he took office?" Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., asked Wray during a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing.
Wray took an extended pause, sitting silently and appearing to be in deep thought before finally answering.

~Snip~
During the hearing, Wray warned that the threat of a terror attack against Americans has been raised to a "whole other level" due to ongoing conflict in the Middle East.
~Snip~
Following the hearing, the White House said it "couldn't possibly answer" whether terrorists have already crossed over the southern border amid the ongoing crisis there and the increased security threats in the Middle East when pressed by Fox News.

Commentary:
Wray seems to know that something is going to happen soon. The way they were talking today its like they know what’s coming, we don't know where but its going to happen so they want clean hands.
Even for Wray, a well paid professional LIAR, it would have been a preposterous humdinger of a lie to say Biden has made America safer.
I have no doubt that stronger presidential leadership, stronger policy and strength are the best deterrent. That has been lost under Joe Biden's administration with weak policy, appeasement, capitulation and a series of military failures that has only emboldened our global enemies.
A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The militia is exactly and only made up of free male citizens of fighting age and condition.
Meanwhile, lying treasonous DSA Democrats have been busy labeling patriots as domestic terrorists and real live actual terrorists have flooded the intentionally wide open border and are now poised to strike vulnerable soft targets everywhere. Democrats and their proxies own it 1000%.

That's an easy one. The last guy did such a good job of badmouthing and undermining law enforcement agencies and getting people like you to go along with it, that the answer to that question...is no.

And for the last time...you are not a "well regulated militia". :)

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:

That's a good thing to use in a campaign.

That's an easy one. The last guy did such a good job of badmouthing and undermining law enforcement agencies and getting people like you to go along with it, that the answer to that question...is no.

And for the last time...you are not a "well regulated militia". :)
~~~~~~
In my specific case I must agree. I'm in my 88th year. Can't march, can't run, can't carry a back pack. But I can still hit the 10 ring at 400 yards with open sights with my rifles.

The fact that he had to think about it should scare every American in this nation and abroad... what a cuck this asshole is... get him out of DC and put a real man in his seat....

This man was hand picked by your god, how dare you attack him! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

~~~~~~
In my specific case I must agree. I'm in my 88th year. Can't march, can't run, can't carry a back pack. But I can still hit the 10 ring at 400 yards with open sights with my rifles.
What I meant is that the 2nd Amendment language does not include the general citizen as part of a "well regulated militia".

Trump took Graham's recommendation but he won't do that again... he is not an insider and that's what I and millions of other Americans like about Trump.... you should be angry at the swampers like Graham not Trump...

So, Trump was too stupid to know better.

Got it, thanks!

Got it, thanks!
Not stupid like you but new at the job... it is refreshing dummy... you seem to be happier if you lived under a monarch that has the same leaders telling you what to do your entire life... I can name a few countries you would be happy in....

Got it, thanks!
I found a picture of you....

Stupid Guy GIFs | Tenor

Forum List

Back