Joe Biden didn't pay taxes.

Trump violated no law. Like every American, he took advantage of the 74,608 pages of the Federal Tax Code. The same tax code Joe has been expanding with loopholes in his 5 decades in DC.

Why has Joe spent his life creating tax loopholes for the rich?
We know why.
How The Bidens Dodged The Payroll Tax. “They used an S-corp to avoid paying more than $500,000 in levies for Medicare and ObamaCare.”

View attachment 394464
Lefties? Anyone who isn’t a cultist knows what he is lunatic. We also know you don’t care what he does.

but most people don’t hate this countrY like trump cultists

Wait till Hunter gets his tax bill after the investigation tallies his haul of their family quid pro quo loot.
Amen. But if Joe got elected, all that stuff with Hunter and the FBI-DOJ will be swept under the rug forever. If Trump gets reelected and Democrats keep a majority in the house, we'll suffer another 4 years of phony investigations and impeachment. The only good result would be to reelect Trump and give him majorities in the House and Senate. This country would never handle transitioning to Marxism at this time without civil war breaking out. Vote straight Republican.

Last edited:
Trump violated no law. Like every American, he took advantage of the 74,608 pages of the Federal Tax Code. The same tax code Joe has been expanding with loopholes in his 5 decades in DC.

We know why.
How The Bidens Dodged The Payroll Tax. “They used an S-corp to avoid paying more than $500,000 in levies for Medicare and ObamaCare.”

View attachment 394464

If that's all that Rump did wrong I wouldn't care. In fact, I don't care. NY will care but not me. He's done a lot worse since he's been president. And he's not through burning the Constitution of the United States yet.

We know why.

View attachment 394464

If that's all that Rump did wrong I wouldn't care. In fact, I don't care. NY will care but not me. He's done a lot worse since he's been president. And he's not through burning the Constitution of the United States yet.
Only burning going on has been lit by Biden supporters, both in cities and forests.

Just because Trump claimed deductions does not mean they are legitimate and will survive an audit. His day of reckoning with the IRS will be costly to say the least.

Trump violated no law.
The scandal is specifically about Trump breaking the law. Specifically, lying to banks and lying to the IRS.
Feel free to quote the section of The NY Times article that says Trump violated law. Here’s the link to help you find it.

Just because Trump claimed deductions does not mean they are legitimate and will survive an audit. His day of reckoning with the IRS will be costly to say the least.

Do you think Biden would survive an audit? I dare say that most people who itemize would be pretty worried if they were audited simply because something could have been missed or proof can't be provided for deductions.

This is just another of a long line of witch hunts and the left's constituency falls(flat on their face) for each and every one of them.

We know why.

View attachment 394464
Lefties? Anyone who isn’t a cultist knows what he is lunatic. We also know you don’t care what he does.

but most people don’t hate this countrY like trump cultists
You Leftards should be irate at the DC swamp creature who’s spent 5 decades in DC making the tax code what it is today.

Trump has tax issues 2 months before the election? Found by anonymous sources from the NYT. I'm shocked!
Hey, did you leftists know Mitt Romney never paid taxes? EVER!

Trump violated no law.
The scandal is specifically about Trump breaking the law. Specifically, lying to banks and lying to the IRS.
The Trumpsters (led by the nose by talk radio, of course) are going to do what they always do: They're going to ignore 95% of the story and focus on that which they "think" they can dismiss.

There is a huge backstory here, including his history of losing two cases of lying to the IRS, Deutsche Bank's involvement (which is gonna be VERY interesting), his VERY clear pattern of lying to banks, his living off of loans and fraudulent tax refunds, the $421 million he has coming due in personal loans (for which he does NOT have the money) that represent a national security risk, his dealings with and income from Russia, the list goes on and on.

The $750 story is just being used as a door-opener for the public's consumption. The Trumpsters aren't being told about the rest of the story, because they are kept ignorant. Talk radio knows that, like mushrooms, they can keep Trumpsters in the dark and pour shit on them once in a while.

Do you think Biden would survive an audit? I dare say that most people who itemize would be pretty worried if they were audited simply because something could have been missed or proof can't be provided for deductions.

This is just another of a long line of witch hunts and the left's constituency falls(flat on their face) for each and every one of them.
The most incriminating thing for any Biden in a tax audit would be disclosing the origin of their income, shakedown artists that they are. MAGA

A billionaire who pays no taxes has become so commonplace you think that's how it ought to be.

Forum List

Back