Joe Biden didn't pay taxes.

Trumpers need to insist on how bad that is.
It's not. If it was done legally, there's no problem.

Leftists need to explain how Trump following tax law to reduce his tax burden is worse than Biden following tax law to reduce his tax burden.
It looks like tax loopholes made by fat cats for fat cats.
You cannot be helped, they got you swallowing their shit.
Considering your first post in this thread was to defend Biden by attacking Trump, you're exactly the sort of person I was talking about.

But I didn't expect any rational explanations from any leftists.
Not defending Biden. Not even attacking Trump.
How about closing that loopholes?
"Not defending Biden. Not even attacking Trump."

Un huh.

"How about closing that loopholes?"

I'm cool with that.
So we have common ground. The country that enabled them to get rich, demands something in return.
The wealthy pay their fair share.
They pay your share, too
“Tax the Rich. Save America. Yes, it really is that simple,” they explain in their mission statement.​
This slogan is simply dishonest; rich people do, in fact, pay taxes. Just under half (48 percent) of federal revenue comes from income taxes. If you define the rich as the top 1 percent — which is probably too narrow, depending on the region of the country — the rich pay a big chunk of that. In 2016, according to the Tax Foundation, the top 1 percent accounted for 37.3 percent of all income-tax revenue, a share that was greater than the bottom 90 percent of all payers of income tax combined. The top half of taxpayers paid 97 percent of income taxes.​

You're not carrying your weight. You need to pay more in taxes.
So the to 1 % pays 38 % of the income tax , 9 % more than the bottom 90 %. But they have 4000 % more income. You call that fair share?
View attachment 394255
Why should that fat cat sycophant´s words impress me? Why don´t they relocate to the Cayman Islands?
Why don't you relocate to Cuba, looter?
Why is it looting, when you call for the rich to pay the same percentage as the workers do? Why is it not taking others´ money when it is the workforce you tax?
Unclear on the concept.

Demanding others to be equal in slavery to you doesn't make you more free, dumbbell.

Leftists need to explain how Trump following tax law to reduce his tax burden is worse than Biden following tax law to reduce his tax burden.
Considering your first post in this thread was to defend Biden by attacking Trump, you're exactly the sort of person I was talking about.

Un huh.

I'm cool with that.
So we have common ground. The country that enabled them to get rich, demands something in return.
They pay your share, too
“Tax the Rich. Save America. Yes, it really is that simple,” they explain in their mission statement.​
This slogan is simply dishonest; rich people do, in fact, pay taxes. Just under half (48 percent) of federal revenue comes from income taxes. If you define the rich as the top 1 percent — which is probably too narrow, depending on the region of the country — the rich pay a big chunk of that. In 2016, according to the Tax Foundation, the top 1 percent accounted for 37.3 percent of all income-tax revenue, a share that was greater than the bottom 90 percent of all payers of income tax combined. The top half of taxpayers paid 97 percent of income taxes.​

So the to 1 % pays 38 % of the income tax , 9 % more than the bottom 90 %. But they have 4000 % more income. You call that fair share?
View attachment 394255
Why should that fat cat sycophant´s words impress me? Why don´t they relocate to the Cayman Islands?
Why is it looting, when you call for the rich to pay the same percentage as the workers do? Why is it not taking others´ money when it is the workforce you tax?
Unclear on the concept.

Demanding others to be equal in slavery to you doesn't make you more free, dumbbell.
Looks like the rich gave you counter-arguments for any argument that might show up. But tell me what actually hurts more, 40 % of 40.000 or 40 % of 40 million? Sure, you will argue that the latter 40 % are so much more, but it the first 40 % that actually limit the payer´s ability to buy stuff.

Un huh.

I'm cool with that.
They pay your share, too

View attachment 394255
Unclear on the concept.

Looks like the rich gave you counter-arguments for any argument that might show up. But tell me what actually hurts more, 40 % of 40.000 or 40 % of 40 million? Sure, you will argue that the latter 40 % are so much more, but it the first 40 % that actually limit the payer´s ability to buy stuff.
I'm not the one here arguing who is more able to withstand your looting, looter.

I'm the one questioning the validity of being an avaricious fucking thief in the first place.

The left will go right on claiming Trump did something wrong, Trump broke the law, Trump is a bad businessman no matter what the facts are. Same as before the NY Slimes released his tax returns.
Illegally-obtained tax returns.

And this clown Biden who wants to become POTUS used these illegally obtained tax returns to attack his opponent. Biden has no respect for the law or our rights to privacy. Biden is a lawless colluder and thug. In fact why isn't corrupt Biden in prison??
Because he's a Democrat, and Democrats are above the law.

Just ask 'em.

Un huh.

I'm cool with that.
They pay your share, too

So the 1 % pay 38 % of the income tax , 9 % more than the bottom 90 %. But they have 4000 % more income. You call that fair share?
Don't worry, they're picking up your slack. Not that you feel guilty about not paying your fair share.

How about repealing the 16th Amendment and ending all this foolishness?
Just abolish federal income tax? Or replace it with an extra tax on goods and services wealthy people often buy?
I'd honestly prefer a national sales tax rather than an income tax. If you have money, you spend it, it's really hard to cheat on a sales tax. Even criminals would have to pay their "fair share".
I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
How much of what you didn't earn is your fair share?
Does that matter?
I just want you to quantify it, since you seem to believe the rich owe you something.

Un huh.

I'm cool with that.
They pay your share, too

View attachment 394255
Unclear on the concept.

People who make $40K don't pay taxes.

Crazy Joe formed an S corp so he could avoid paying the taxes he owed.

Joe Biden Exploited S-Corporation Loophole to Avoid Payroll Tax

The establishment media is all aflutter Monday after a New York Times story over the weekend about incumbent GOP President Donald Trump’s tax records, but it turns out Democrat candidate former Vice President Joe Biden used a series of tax code loopholes to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes over the years.

Back in August, the Wall Street Journal’s Chris Jacobs exposed how the Biden family structured what is called an “S-Corp” to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.

“How the Bidens Dodged the Payroll Tax,” was Jacobs’ headline on Aug. 10.

In it, the Journal details how the Bidens set up an S-Corporation to avoid paying more than half a million dollars in taxes they would have otherwise owed.

“Joe Biden responded to President Trump’s partial suspension of payroll-tax collections with a statement calling it the ‘first shot in a new, reckless war on Social Security,’” Jacobs wrote. He continued: “‘Our seniors and millions of Americans with disabilities are under enough stress without Trump putting their hard-earned Social Security benefits in doubt.’ Mr. Biden’s objections might be more persuasive had he and his wife, Jill, not gone out of their way to avoid funding seniors’ entitlement benefits. According to their tax returns, in 2017 and 2018 the Bidens and his wife Jill avoided payroll taxes on nearly $13.3 million in income from book royalties and speaking fees. They did so by classifying the income as S-corporation profits rather than taxable wages.”

Jacobs continued in his expose by noting the corporation the Bidens established to avoid paying the payroll taxes on millions of dollars in income amounts to more than half a million dollars in taxes that Joe and Jill Biden did not pay.

Are you trying to say that both presidential candidates are low life tax avoisionist?

Every American avoids taxes.

Tax evasion is a crime.

Biden of course come close, since he made all those loop holes from himself and Hunter during his 50 years of failure.

Joe and Jill Biden paid $3.7 million dollars in personal taxes. Trump who boasted he was worth $10 billion dollars paid $750.00.
Trump's use of the system makes Joe and Jill look like morons. I wouldn't want those dolts handling my money, much less the country's.

Every last loophole for billionaires should be taken away. Every penny of money they have overseas should be taxed at triple the rate. They say one thing then do another.

Un huh.

I'm cool with that.
They pay your share, too

View attachment 394255
You are clueless as to who pays what percent of the tax bill.

Joe and Jill Biden paid $3.7 million dollars in personal taxes. Trump who boasted he was worth $10 billion dollars paid $750.00. LOL... what kind of ding-a-ling thinks someone who is worth $1,000,000 much less $10,000,000,000.00 and pays only $750.00 in personal taxes is paying his fair share. Trump is the greatest tax cheat who has ever lived. Lock him up!
Ummmm....you need some help. People are not taxed on how much they are worth you goofy communist but on the income that they earned that year.

In Trumps case, 1) he earns a great deal of his money overseas which then taxed overseas giving him a credit on his US taxes. 2) NYT contradicted itself--------turns out that Trump paid more several million $$$$ more than they claimed in the top half of their article and 3) Investing in Real Estate allows some major write offs which does massively lower one's tax bill......

Now stop babbling nonsense....and educate yoursel.

Crazy Joe formed an S corp so he could avoid paying the taxes he owed.

Joe Biden Exploited S-Corporation Loophole to Avoid Payroll Tax

The establishment media is all aflutter Monday after a New York Times story over the weekend about incumbent GOP President Donald Trump’s tax records, but it turns out Democrat candidate former Vice President Joe Biden used a series of tax code loopholes to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes over the years.

Back in August, the Wall Street Journal’s Chris Jacobs exposed how the Biden family structured what is called an “S-Corp” to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.

“How the Bidens Dodged the Payroll Tax,” was Jacobs’ headline on Aug. 10.

In it, the Journal details how the Bidens set up an S-Corporation to avoid paying more than half a million dollars in taxes they would have otherwise owed.

“Joe Biden responded to President Trump’s partial suspension of payroll-tax collections with a statement calling it the ‘first shot in a new, reckless war on Social Security,’” Jacobs wrote. He continued: “‘Our seniors and millions of Americans with disabilities are under enough stress without Trump putting their hard-earned Social Security benefits in doubt.’ Mr. Biden’s objections might be more persuasive had he and his wife, Jill, not gone out of their way to avoid funding seniors’ entitlement benefits. According to their tax returns, in 2017 and 2018 the Bidens and his wife Jill avoided payroll taxes on nearly $13.3 million in income from book royalties and speaking fees. They did so by classifying the income as S-corporation profits rather than taxable wages.”

Jacobs continued in his expose by noting the corporation the Bidens established to avoid paying the payroll taxes on millions of dollars in income amounts to more than half a million dollars in taxes that Joe and Jill Biden did not pay.

Are you trying to say that both presidential candidates are low life tax avoisionist?
Why are they low lifes?

Un huh.

I'm cool with that.
They pay your share, too

View attachment 394255
Unclear on the concept.

I'm not the one here arguing who is more able to withstand your looting, looter.

I'm the one questioning the validity of being an avaricious fucking thief in the first place.
Your heroes got rich by purchasing defective rifles from the army and selling it back to the army full price. They sold you snake oil. They got rich by fraud. And you are the little idiot who blames the poor. The ones that actually have to work.

How about repealing the 16th Amendment and ending all this foolishness?
Just abolish federal income tax? Or replace it with an extra tax on goods and services wealthy people often buy?
I'd honestly prefer a national sales tax rather than an income tax. If you have money, you spend it, it's really hard to cheat on a sales tax. Even criminals would have to pay their "fair share".
I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
How much of what you didn't earn is your fair share?
Does that matter?
I just want you to quantify it, since you seem to believe the rich owe you something.
I pay zero. Because I have zero. Got it? 100 % of zero is still zero. As much as your heroes pay. Zero.

Trump violated no law. Like every American, he took advantage of the 74,608 pages of the Federal Tax Code. The same tax code Joe has been expanding with loopholes in his 5 decades in DC.

Why has Joe spent his life creating tax loopholes for the rich?
We know why.
How The Bidens Dodged The Payroll Tax. “They used an S-corp to avoid paying more than $500,000 in levies for Medicare and ObamaCare.”

91B3BB4D-110A-42BB-94E2-FF080A144C16.jpeg

Forum List

Back