Joe Biden didn't pay taxes.

I am not talking about investment, which are spendings.
How will you determine how much cash people have in their mattresses and jars buried in the back yard? Mass illegal searches?
Or will you be going after savings accounts, which banks rely on for fractional reserve lending to stimulate economic growth?
You should learn chess as your tic-tac-toe mentality is far too shallow to be of any use in economics.
If they know it in Italy, they can know it anywhere.

I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
You think saving money is an undesirable trait and should be taxed? You're a fucking moron, kid.

This statement covers both your financial acumen and IQ:
I pay zero. Because I have zero.
So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from. Yet you wipe their asses with your shirt and wear it?
So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from.

You think they stuff it in their mattress? You are obviously ignorant on how investments actually work. I'll add that to the list.
I am not talking about investment, which are spendings.
So you do think they just stuff cash in a mattress. Idiot.
That is what they are doing.

So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from.
They were taxed upon earning it, doofus. You want to tax them more for being responsible and saving some? No wonder you're a broke loser.
Yet you wipe their asses with your shirt and wear it?
^^^Butthurt emo-babble^^^
Yes, there should be a tax on non-circulating money above a limit. So if you keep money for the sole purpose of being rich, you have to face a 90 % tax.
So what keeps the rich from taking their money to other nations?

Nothing.

Stupid Commie.

Trumpers need to insist on how bad that is.
It's not. If it was done legally, there's no problem.

Leftists need to explain how Trump following tax law to reduce his tax burden is worse than Biden following tax law to reduce his tax burden.
It looks like tax loopholes made by fat cats for fat cats.
You cannot be helped, they got you swallowing their shit.
Considering your first post in this thread was to defend Biden by attacking Trump, you're exactly the sort of person I was talking about.

But I didn't expect any rational explanations from any leftists.
Not defending Biden. Not even attacking Trump.
How about closing that loopholes?
How about repealing the 16th Amendment and ending all this foolishness?
Just abolish federal income tax? Or replace it with an extra tax on goods and services wealthy people often buy?
I'd honestly prefer a national sales tax rather than an income tax. If you have money, you spend it, it's really hard to cheat on a sales tax. Even criminals would have to pay their "fair share".
I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
How much of what you didn't earn is your fair share?
Does that matter?
I just want you to quantify it, since you seem to believe the rich owe you something.
I pay zero. Because I have zero. Got it? 100 % of zero is still zero. As much as your heroes pay. Zero.
You're deliberately misunderstanding the question. I don't care what you pay in taxes.

I want to know how much of other people's money you think you're entitled to.
I have freedom of opinion.

They were taxed upon earning it, doofus. You want to tax them more for being responsible and saving some? No wonder you're a broke loser.
Yes, there should be a tax on non-circulating money above a limit. So if you keep money for the sole purpose of being rich, you have to face a 90 % tax.

Nothing.

Stupid Commie.
They can move their asses to that countries, too.

OP is a little misleading...Biden payed plenty in personal income taxes but the stink is about him using s-corp to avoid some payroll taxes. Seems Newt Gingrich did the same thing back in 2012 and the cons had no problem with it but now they do..interesting.

Leftists need to explain how Trump following tax law to reduce his tax burden is worse than Biden following tax law to reduce his tax burden.
Considering your first post in this thread was to defend Biden by attacking Trump, you're exactly the sort of person I was talking about.

Just abolish federal income tax? Or replace it with an extra tax on goods and services wealthy people often buy?
I'd honestly prefer a national sales tax rather than an income tax. If you have money, you spend it, it's really hard to cheat on a sales tax. Even criminals would have to pay their "fair share".
Does that matter?
I just want you to quantify it, since you seem to believe the rich owe you something.
I pay zero. Because I have zero. Got it? 100 % of zero is still zero. As much as your heroes pay. Zero.
You're deliberately misunderstanding the question. I don't care what you pay in taxes.

No shit. Why won't you answer the question?

No matter, you already did when you said you'd like to murder wealthy people and steal everything they had.

There is nothing more useless in the world than a stupid fucking Communist.

Nothing.

Stupid Commie.
They can move their asses to that countries, too.
And then you won't be able to steal any money from them.

It must absolutely suck to be you, kid.

OP is a little misleading...Biden payed plenty in personal income taxes but the stink is about him using s-corp to avoid some payroll taxes. Seems Newt Gingrich did the same thing back in 2012 and the cons had no problem with it but now they do..interesting.
I don't see anyone having a problem with it now.

But it damn sure is highlighting the left's hypocrisy.

and if anybody knows anything about hypocrisy it's the right wingers..they have it down to a science.

and if anybody knows anything about hypocrisy it's the right wingers..they have it down to a science.
Ahhh, the classic NO U gambit, used with great effectiveness in third grades everywhere.

So, in summary, the Biden's followed current tax law. Leftists are proud of him.

Trump has also followed current tax law. Leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage.

Ahhh, the classic NO U gambit, used with great effectiveness in third grades everywhere.

So, in summary, the Biden's followed current tax law. Leftists are proud of him.

Trump has also followed current tax law. Leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage.
Again..then he has nothing to worry about in NYC and the IRS investigating the fact he may have NOT followed current law..but instead of letting the investagation clear him he's fighting it every step of the way.

Again..then he has nothing to worry about in NYC and the IRS investigating the fact he may have NOT followed current law..but instead of letting the investagation clear him he's fighting it every step of the way.
According to the left on the subject of mail-in vote fraud, it's not worth investigating.

Now you get to explain why we should investigate Trump for leftist fantasies and ignore Democrat vote fraud.

"I don't understand what people are saying, so I'm just going to make a half-assed guess based on my belief that anyone who disagrees with me is evil!"

No, that's not interesting at all.

Conservatives aren't "raising a stink" about Biden using S-corps, you rutabaga. We don't give a fuck what he did on his taxes, so long as it was legal. The issue at hand is BIDEN raising a stink about Trump using perfectly legal means to lower his tax burden, while he himself did essentially the same thing.

In other words, dimwit, the issue is BIDEN being the hypocrite you're ignorantly trying to accuse conservatives of being.

If you can stop being leftist long enough to be embarrassed and ashamed the way a REAL person would be after your pathetic showing, you can feel free to slink away. If you're too leftist to be bothered by making a fool of yourself publicly, then feel free to post more equally laughable things, so that we can mock you again.

Coming from someone who doesn't even know what the hell is being discussed, let alone have any fucking clue what would be hypocritical on the topic he knows nothing about, this means absolutely nothing.

Congratulations on being a walking advertisement for everything you believe being wrong, just because you're you.

Crazy Joe formed an S corp so he could avoid paying the taxes he owed.

Joe Biden Exploited S-Corporation Loophole to Avoid Payroll Tax

The establishment media is all aflutter Monday after a New York Times story over the weekend about incumbent GOP President Donald Trump’s tax records, but it turns out Democrat candidate former Vice President Joe Biden used a series of tax code loopholes to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes over the years.

Back in August, the Wall Street Journal’s Chris Jacobs exposed how the Biden family structured what is called an “S-Corp” to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.

“How the Bidens Dodged the Payroll Tax,” was Jacobs’ headline on Aug. 10.

In it, the Journal details how the Bidens set up an S-Corporation to avoid paying more than half a million dollars in taxes they would have otherwise owed.

“Joe Biden responded to President Trump’s partial suspension of payroll-tax collections with a statement calling it the ‘first shot in a new, reckless war on Social Security,’” Jacobs wrote. He continued: “‘Our seniors and millions of Americans with disabilities are under enough stress without Trump putting their hard-earned Social Security benefits in doubt.’ Mr. Biden’s objections might be more persuasive had he and his wife, Jill, not gone out of their way to avoid funding seniors’ entitlement benefits. According to their tax returns, in 2017 and 2018 the Bidens and his wife Jill avoided payroll taxes on nearly $13.3 million in income from book royalties and speaking fees. They did so by classifying the income as S-corporation profits rather than taxable wages.”

Jacobs continued in his expose by noting the corporation the Bidens established to avoid paying the payroll taxes on millions of dollars in income amounts to more than half a million dollars in taxes that Joe and Jill Biden did not pay.

Never gappened

I literally cannot even grasp how anyone would be stupid enough to think that a legal defense against government investigations is proof that the person is guilty. Seriously, what rock did you crawl out from under, and just how long were you down there?

You must be the sort of person who gets arrested and decides you don't need a lawyer because you're innocent.

I literally cannot even grasp how anyone would be stupid enough to think that a legal defense against government investigations is proof that the person is guilty. Seriously, what rock did you crawl out from under, and just how long were you down there?

You must be the sort of person who gets arrested and decides you don't need a lawyer because you're innocent.
Scratch a leftist, find a totalitarian.

Does that matter?

No shit. Why won't you answer the question?

No matter, you already did when you said you'd like to murder wealthy people and steal everything they had.

There is nothing more useless in the world than a stupid fucking Communist.
From a moral view, I would just take my fair share. So much poverty in the world and what are you doing? Defending the few people who own all the money.

Forum List

Back