Joe Biden didn't pay taxes.

Biden has released his taxes for decades

Still waiting on Crooked Donnie who goes to the Supreme Court to hide his taxes

Releasing documents to the pulblic - tax or otherwise- is not a requirement. How many Democrats have documents that are sealed and protected? Why are you applying different standards based solely on political affiliation? Be consistent.
Does it also apply to Congressional subpoenas and criminal prosecutions?

Evidently, our President believes he is above the law

So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from.
They were taxed upon earning it, doofus. You want to tax them more for being responsible and saving some? No wonder you're a broke loser.
Yet you wipe their asses with your shirt and wear it?
^^^Butthurt emo-babble^^^
Yes, there should be a tax on non-circulating money above a limit. So if you keep money for the sole purpose of being rich, you have to face a 90 % tax.

I would like to see a small fee on all stock and real estate transactions. Just like you pay to a broker.

That way, when you move your money around, you pay

What does that mean "when you move your money around, you pay?" Be specific

Until the audit is done and a final verdict is made no one and I mean no one knows if Trump violates any laws or not and it is all speculation at this point...
His accountant, personal lawyer, and grifter kids probably know.

First off until the Audit is done the fact remains Trump is innocent in the eyes of the law and even when the audit is done the IRS will state if he broke any Tax Codes and then all of can discuss if he is guilty in our eyes...

Releasing documents to the pulblic - tax or otherwise- is not a requirement. How many Democrats have documents that are sealed and protected? Why are you applying different standards based solely on political affiliation? Be consistent.

You know Democrats know you're losing when you start claiming you read minds

Why would Trump release his taxes?

Maybe because he promised the country he would

He said he would when he isn't under audit.

So what are you looking for in Trump's taxes that would make you vote for him exactly?
Is he under audit for State Taxes too?
Why doesn’t he release those?

Why doesn’t he allow the IRS to say whether he is under audit or not?

So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from.
They were taxed upon earning it, doofus. You want to tax them more for being responsible and saving some? No wonder you're a broke loser.
Yes, there should be a tax on non-circulating money above a limit. So if you keep money for the sole purpose of being rich, you have to face a 90 % tax.

I would like to see a small fee on all stock and real estate transactions. Just like you pay to a broker.

Buy stock......pay a commission
Sell Stock.....pay a commission
Real estate ...the same

Trumpers need to insist on how bad that is.
It's not. If it was done legally, there's no problem.

Leftists need to explain how Trump following tax law to reduce his tax burden is worse than Biden following tax law to reduce his tax burden.
It looks like tax loopholes made by fat cats for fat cats.
You cannot be helped, they got you swallowing their shit.
Considering your first post in this thread was to defend Biden by attacking Trump, you're exactly the sort of person I was talking about.

But I didn't expect any rational explanations from any leftists.
Not defending Biden. Not even attacking Trump.
How about closing that loopholes?
How about repealing the 16th Amendment and ending all this foolishness?
Just abolish federal income tax? Or replace it with an extra tax on goods and services wealthy people often buy?
I'd honestly prefer a national sales tax rather than an income tax. If you have money, you spend it, it's really hard to cheat on a sales tax. Even criminals would have to pay their "fair share".
I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
Those people must be taxed the most. Why do you feel entitled to steal their money?
Again, when the worker is taxed, you don´t call it theft. I feel entitled to grab a dung fork and a torch and erase them from the earth´s surface. Thereafter I can enjoy the money they have hoarded for the object of being richer than the next rich bag.
I can see you have no hatred for people better off than you.
Too bad you are so envious of others.
"when the worker is taxed, you don´t call it theft" Yes I do taxing the wages of the workers is the worst kind of tax.
Defund the police then. And everything else.
Any comment on the actual topic................Biden not paying the taxes he should?
So you got not one, you got two tax dodgers in the presidential race. Both will insist on your taxes.
It's not really "tax dodging." We pay payroll taxes on our pay. There's no dispute the Bidens always paid payroll taxes on their "jobs." Joe hasn't gotten a paycheck for 4 years. A doctor who belongs to some medical group gets a pay check and pays payroll taxes on it. Other money paid by patients is held by the group, and may even to pay for memberships in health clubs and car leases, and there's no pay roll tax.

There's no comparison to doing that and using "debt" to show no income even while paying 70k for hairdressers and earning hundreds of millions as tv personality.

There is an ethical issue of what income should be taxed for social security and Medicaid. But Biden's playing by the same rules as any author speechmaker

So what are you looking for in Trump's taxes that would make you vote for him exactly?

he's under audit for claiming too big of a tax refund. You cannot make this shit up. lol

I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
You think saving money is an undesirable trait and should be taxed? You're a fucking moron, kid.

This statement covers both your financial acumen and IQ:
I pay zero. Because I have zero.
So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from. Yet you wipe their asses with your shirt and wear it?

You think they stuff it in their mattress? You are obviously ignorant on how investments actually work. I'll add that to the list.

Why don't you show the world your taxes??

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a lefty loon, never mind.
I will
When I run for President and my finances become relevant to the voters

Well we all know that isn't going to happen.

Trump doesn't have to show his tax returns. No one does. Those that do, do so because they want to.

Get over it. LOL

Joe and Jill Biden paid $3.7 million dollars in personal taxes. Trump who boasted he was worth $10 billion dollars paid $750.00. LOL... what kind of ding-a-ling thinks someone who is worth $1,000,000 much less $10,000,000,000.00 and pays only $750.00 in personal taxes is paying his fair share. Trump is the greatest tax cheat who has ever lived. Lock him up!

You know there's a difference between what you're worth and what your taxable income is in a given year, right? The government doesn't tax our assets (yet). They only tax our income for the year.

State taxes start from your Federal taxes, so releasing State taxes would be releasing his Federal taxes.

You really know shit about taxes, RW. I guess years of slinging fries didn't require any of that, huh?

He challenged the Congressional subpoenas, and Nazi Pelousy and Adumb Schiffty didn't want to go to court and get their asses kicked.

What "criminal prosecutions"?

Buy stock......pay a commission
Sell Stock.....pay a commission
Real estate ...the same

Sorry, my mistake. I missed the "that way." I thought you meant we do that now. You were clear, I missed that part.

So what you are pumping RW is economic inefficiency. We should have our money in the best investments. Punishing investors for moving from bad investments to better ones is BAD for jobs and the economy.

Look at it this way. You're slinging fries in a hash house. You find a fry that has a brown area on it. It's better for the restaurant and the customers if you toss that fry and give the customer a better one. They are more loyal and come back to the restaurant more

he's under audit for claiming too big of a tax refund. You cannot make this shit up. lol

"Under audit" doesn't mean anything. They audit billionaires for everything. Grow the fuck up and cut the stupid shit. "Under audit." Means bupkis

So what you are pumping RW is economic inefficiency. We should have our money in the best investments. Punishing investors for moving from bad investments to better ones is BAD for jobs and the economy.

Investors already pay a commission to real estate and investment brokers.
How is a small commission from the government going to stifle investment?

Investors already pay a commission to real estate and investment brokers.
How is a small commission from the government going to stifle investment?

First of all, we both know the Democrat game plan.

1) Get a small new tax
2) Grow the tax every year until it is no longer small

For houses, most of the taxes are fees for things like recording the deed and for actual tasks that are not required in stock trading. There should be no taxes on the secondary housing market. The taxes were already paid when the house was sold on the primary market. Secondary market taxes are redundant and should be eliminated where they exist

You think saving money is an undesirable trait and should be taxed? You're a fucking moron, kid.

This statement covers both your financial acumen and IQ:
I pay zero. Because I have zero.
So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from. Yet you wipe their asses with your shirt and wear it?

You think they stuff it in their mattress? You are obviously ignorant on how investments actually work. I'll add that to the list.
I am not talking about investment, which are spendings.

Forum List

Back