Joe Biden approval hits all time low.

They would send a letter of decertification to DC, and America would demand action, and we will get what we want or else you think Jan 6th was a riot lol just wait
That's never going to happen and would have no force of law if they tried it since there's nothing in the constitution allowing for it.

If they did attempt then to remove Biden/Harris, it would immediately got to the SCOTUS and be summarily thrown out on the merits.

Sometimes you get screwed and there's then no recourse or recompense other than learning a hard lesson. This is one of those times.

we will get what we want or else you think Jan 6th was a riot lol just wait
Childish threats like that serve no purpose other than to satisfy your own ego.
Another civil war will be the end of The United States as it has existed up to this point, the country could never heal from a 2nd.

Last edited:
That's never going to happen and would have no force of law if they tried it since there's nothing in the constitution allowing for it.

If they did attempt then to remove Biden/Harris, it would immediately got to the SCOTUS and be summarily thrown out on the merits.

Sometimes you get screwed and there's then no recourse or recompense other than learning a hard lesson. This is one of those times.
I’m absolutely OK with having the first illegitimate president serve out the four years.. are you sure you do? Lol you’re already going to get swept in November.. unless Biden find a cure for cancer and I doubt that would help Trump is automatically going to be put back in..

Childish threats like that serve no purpose other than to satisfy your own ego.

Another civil war will be the end of The United States as it has existed up to this point, the country could never heal from a 2nd.
Not one Republican would die in a civil war. Today

Not one Republican would die in a civil war. Today
Now that's just stupid. You can do better, think man. Stop with the childish/teenage BS and Bravado and make sound, logical, factual arguments or you're no better than the democrats.

I’m absolutely OK with having the first illegitimate president serve out the four years.. are you sure you do? Lol you’re already going to get swept in November.. unless Biden find a cure for cancer and I doubt that would help Trump is automatically going to be put back in..
You'll make far less of an ass of yourself not assuming so much.

I'm not only fine with it, I want it so the democratic party won't be able to hold majorities or the WH for another decade.

As bad as Biden is, we can survive him.

Now that's just stupid. You can do better, think man. Stop with the childish/teenage BS and Bravado and make sound, logical, factual arguments or you're no better than the democrats.
Lol who would scare a Republican? Keith Olbermann? 🤣🤣🤣

You'll make far less of an ass of yourself not assuming so much.

I'm not only fine with it, I want it so the democratic party won't be able to hold majorities or the WH for another decade.

As bad as Biden is, we can survive him.
Lol milk will be 20 bucks next month.. how can farmers feed their cattle with no grains from Europe? Beer will go up. He’s killing us

Lol milk will be 20 bucks next month.. how can farmers feed their cattle with no grains from Europe? Beer will go up. He’s killing us
We don't need to buy grain from Europe, we're the number one grain producing nation in the world.

Grain is going to get very expensive if the Ukranians cannot harvest in a few months and that will affect the price of everything from catfish, to goats and sheep, to cattle and pigs, it will drive them up like we haven't ever seen before but they will still be fat and juicy.

No milk isn't going to 20.00/gallon, that's just stupid.

Give up histrionics and exaggerations and you might be able to post some interesting things for a change instead of sounding like an angry democrat that woke up with a bad attitude on the wrong side of the bed.

We don't need to buy grain from Europe, we're the number one grain producing nation in the world.

Grain is going to get very expensive if the Ukranians cannot harvest in a few months and that will affect the price of everything from catfish, to goats and sheep, to cattle and pigs, it will drive them up like we haven't ever seen before but they will still be fat and juicy.

No milk isn't going to 20.00/gallon, that's just stupid.

Give up histrionics and exaggerations and you might be able to post some interesting things for a change instead of sounding like an angry democrat that woke up with a bad attitude on the wrong side of the bed.
We do get a percentage of greens from Russia, and Europe. Especially hops.. Europe relies on Ukraine in Russia for grains. This is going to destroy the world market.. you lefties really don’t understand the economy

We do get a percentage of greens from Russia, and Europe. Especially hops.. Europe relies on Ukraine in Russia for grains. This is going to destroy the world market.. you lefties really don’t understand the economy
Greens are not grains. Most hops used in the US are grown here or imported from Southeastern Europe, not Russia.

We import virtually zero grains from Russia, fewer than a billion dollars worth a year and that is for convenience rather than necessity.

Cutting off all imports from Russia cannot have a significant effect on grain prices here.

The only thing that's going to have a serious effect on US Grain prices related to this is if Ukraine is unable to harvest at all this year.

you lefties really don’t understand the economy

Making a fool of yourself again, stop making assumptions, especially assumptions this ignorant and you'll look far less foolish.

I'm somewhere to the right of Atilla the Hun, or Kahn.

We've also been farming and trading commodities for five generations or so.

Greens are not grains. Most hops used in the US are grown here or imported from Southeastern Europe, not Russia.

We import virtually zero grains from Russia, fewer than a billion dollars worth a year and that is for convenience rather than necessity.

Cutting off all imports from Russia cannot have a significant effect on grain prices here.

The only thing that's going to have a serious effect on US Grain prices related to this is if Ukraine is unable to harvest at all this year.

Making a fool of yourself again, stop making assumptions, especially assumptions this ignorant and you'll look far less foolish.

I'm graisomewhere to the right of Atilla the Hun, or Kahn.

We've also been farming and trading commodities for five generations or so.
Grains*** The world‘s poor are going to starve… prices are going to skyrocket.

The Hill claims this is a new low, but I've seen lower in other polls.

President Biden's approval rating dropped to 40 percent this week, according to a Reuters-Ipsos poll, an all-time low for the president in that survey.

The survey showed that Biden had a 54 percent disapproval rating amid high inflation and tensions caused by Moscow's deadly invasion of Ukraine, according to Reuters.

Biden's latest approval ratings mark a 3 point drop from the prior week, and they have been on a steady decline since mid-August when COVID-19 deaths started to increase and the U.S. withdrew from Afghanistan.

Survey respondents showed a primary concern with the economy with their next priority being the conflict in Ukraine.

He sure has your vote....minions are like that.

As the problems with the economy and inflation continue to mount, Brandon's numbers will
decline, no matter if moonie votes one time or many times.
I bet you wish I voted for the old fart but alas you would be wrong as per usual. He will be president until removed from office even if his poll numbers show zero because polls are manipulated and not very accurate.

He sure has your vote....minions are like that.

As the problems with the economy and inflation continue to mount, Brandon's numbers will
decline, no matter if moonie votes one time or many times.
What problems with the economy? Unemployment is less than 5%. It was at 15% in 2020 under the last guy.

The economy is great.

The problem is his base isn't motivated. He's basically been Diet Coke President - just kinda doing the bare minimum and letting Joe Manchin ruin his shit.

Forum List

Back