Joe Biden approval hits all time low.

Nope. You served-up sixty-plus court challenges. Every one of them was tossed. Many by Republican judges. You lost fair-and-square.

Why? Look to the nature of your ignorant, arrogant power-crazed Orange Baboon-God. He's a dictator-wannabe, waiting for his moment.

True, the Dems have nobody better lined up. That's why anybody EXCEPT Trump would be a Sure Thing for the GOP in 2024.

You serve-up someone pushing much of the Trump agenda, without Trump; who understands servant-leadership and Cincinnatus, and I'll vote GOP in 2024.
I'll agree that Trump has an obsession with patting himself on the back way, way, way too often. But his policies and work ethic are worth overlooking his personality disorder. What we have now, which is the Democrat parties wet dream, is a disaster on all fronts and it was Democrat policy that brought it all on. Trump is hated by the elitists, including the MSM, education cartel, corporate lobbyists and the liberal bureaucracies, who have all scammed the system to enrich themselves. Trump would have been an even greater President if he didn't have to fight those four groups at every turn. And he's still the only person who could straighten out the mess Biden has made of this country.

I'll agree that Trump has an obsession with patting himself on the back way, way, way too often. But his policies and work ethic are worth overlooking his personality disorder. What we have now, which is the Democrat parties wet dream, is a disaster on all fronts and it was Democrat policy that brought it all on. Trump is hated by the elitists, including the MSM, education cartel, corporate lobbyists and the liberal bureaucracies, who have all scammed the system to enrich themselves. Trump would have been an even greater President if he didn't have to fight those four groups at every turn. And he's still the only person who could straighten out the mess Biden has made of this country.
The problem is that as good as he was on policy he was a walking disaster in many ways for the Party and Country, leaving us far more divided when he left than when he took office.

I don't hate Trump at all but I do recognize his flaws.

For five years the left and their media cohorts did everything they could to cause chaos, violence in the streets, and attempting to fortify permanent divides along the lines of race, religion, ethnicity, sex etc and Trump just handed them an unlimited supply of rope to hang him and clubs to beat him which cost republican seats up and down the line in the mid terms.

We've got to do better or this nation will be forever broken and will disintegrate from within.

The only country on earth capable of Defeating the United States is the Disunited People of the Separating States.

But his policies and work ethic are worth overlooking his personality disorder.
No.

His personality disorder is simply too dangerous American representative democracy, and to America at-large, to overlook.

Find somebody who can advance much of the Trump agenda, without Trump, and I'll cross back over again and vote Republican in 2024.

No.

His personality disorder is simply too dangerous American representative democracy, and to America at-large, to overlook.

Find somebody who can advance much of the Trump agenda, without Trump, and I'll cross back over again and vote Republican in 2024.

We don't need people who would choose totalitarian government because of a personality conflict. Antifa is looking for people like you.

We don't need people who would choose totalitarian government because of a personality conflict. Antifa is looking for people like you.
Newflash, fool... you need every vote you can lay your hands on...

And your simpleminded styling of Rump's dangerous personality disorder as a 'conflict' is typical of the delusion that you-and-yours operate under...

I prefer a government whose head is willing to step down if-and-when he loses an election, over one led by an autocrat-wannabe, willing to do violence...

Sane Republicans will sort this out as you trailer-trash become more and more marginalized within the real Grand Old Party...

I would just as soon run a bus-full of AntiFa off a cliff as look at 'em, and the same goes for totalitarians and autocrats like your demigod aspires to be...

But don't let that knit your Neanderthal beetle-brow old sod... you don't get it... you never will... that opposition to your Baboon doesn't equate to Leftism.

Forum List

Back