Joe Biden approval hits all time low.

WASHINGTON, March 22 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating fell to a new low of 40% this week, a clear warning sign for his Democratic Party as it seeks to retain control of Congress in the Nov. 8 election, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

The national poll, conducted on March 21 and 22, found that 54% of Americans disapprove of his job performance as the country struggles with high inflation and Russia's invasion of Ukraine has pushed geopolitical concerns to the fore.

Only 20% of independents approve.. shocking
Doesn't matter. Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's two jobs are (1) to get Trump out of power and (2) hold the fort until a better alternative surfaces. He's a placeholder.

My how adult. Slight improvement over the one you deleted though.

If we can't accept what we're doing wrong and correct it democrats are going to continue to dominate elections as far into the future as we can see.

Personally, I'd prefer long stretches of conservatives governing than the teeter totter or seeing more of democrats dominate 8-12 years at a time.
Eat shit commie.

WASHINGTON, March 22 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating fell to a new low of 40% this week, a clear warning sign for his Democratic Party as it seeks to retain control of Congress in the Nov. 8 election, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

The national poll, conducted on March 21 and 22, found that 54% of Americans disapprove of his job performance as the country struggles with high inflation and Russia's invasion of Ukraine has pushed geopolitical concerns to the fore.

Do you think they will make him be president over it?

Doesn't matter. Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's two jobs are (1) to get Trump out of power and (2) hold the fort until a better alternative surfaces. He's a placeholder.
1st you cheated . Second you have no one better .. like anywhere lol

Stealing elections does have consequences. :dunno:

Are you suggesting Trump stole elections?

Trump has a high highest disapproval at 62, to Biden's 56.
Trump's low was 34, to Biden's 40 (and Obama had 40 too).

Are you suggesting Trump stole elections?

Trump has a high highest disapproval at 62, to Biden's 56.
Trump's low was 34, to Biden's 40 (and Obama had 40 too).
Yea but polls are wrong when referring to republicans. Everyone knows that

And it's Reuters, so I can guarantee they massaged numbers even to get to that level. There's no way his approval is at 40%....no way. I'd say between maybe 25-30% if people felt confident in telling the truth.

15% is more like it
Probably around 30% maybe a bit under. The blind partisans are going to swear he's doing a great job of everything no matter what and that's about the split, 30% Dem, 30% Ind, 30% Republican.

Whey they don't realize is right now he's losing suburban women, women who care about women's sports, and indpendents.

The middle is where elections are won, not at the extremes.

I can't imagine why, the guy is a top Democrat. Who did they poll to get 40% ? China ? Or else 40 percent of Americans are morons.

No Economist, Lowest black unemployment , peace deals no wars new trade deals.. Every single history book hehe

Yeah, I'm sure the History book of early southern Africa states how great Trump was.

Forum List

Back