Don Jr applauds Ohio Senate candidate JD Vance after he distances himself from other candidates (Mike Gibbons & Josh Mandel) calling for no-fly zone

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I find it preposterous that so-called America first conservatives would advocate allowing Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to lead us into a conflict, to ignore the problems of your own country and to focus instead on Ukraine, and to allow our sons and daughters to die in a war that is not in our national interest. Enough with the warmongering. Enough with the escalation.

Mandel has been a huge Trump guy so this should be interesting.

I find it preposterous that so-called America first conservatives would advocate allowing Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to lead us into a conflict, to ignore the problems of your own country and to focus instead on Ukraine, and to allow our sons and daughters to die in a war that is not in our national interest. Enough with the warmongering. Enough with the escalation.

Little obstacle......we don't own all three branches.

Wow, what a shock, Republicans disagreeing! :auiqs.jpg: .

Never underrate Republicans and their ability to eat their own especially in an election year.

The no fly zone is a non starter, Biden would never go for it even if it were a good idea so this is a whole lot of nothing.

Forum List

Back