Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

It shows the annual GDP growth rate. Until I schooled you, you were portraying that as the quarterly GDP growth rate.
Some scientists call it bunk, especially the overreaction to it. While I acknowledge long-term warming, I think the influence of CO2 is vastly overstated, and that the benefits of a modest reduction in it will be negligible.

From his book Heaven + Earth, Australian professor Ian Plimer, >>>

Dr Plimer states :

The Earth is an evolving dynamic system. Current changes in climate, sea level and ice are within variability. Atmospheric CO2 is the lowest for 500 million years. Climate has always been driven by the Sun, the Earth’s orbit and plate tectonics and the oceans, atmosphere and life respond. Humans have made their mark on the planet, thrived in warm times and struggled in cool times. The hypothesis tha humans can actually change climate is unsupported by evidence from geology, archaeology, history and astronomy. The hypothesis is rejected. A new ignorance fills the yawning spiritual gap in Western society. Climate change politics is religious fundamentalism masquerading as science. Its triumph is computer models unrelated to observations in nature. There has been no critical due diligence of the science of climate change, dogma dominates, sceptics are pilloried and 17th Century thinking promotes prophets of doom, guilt and penance. When plate tectonics ceases and the world runs out of new rocks, there will be a tipping point and irreversible climate change. Don’t wait up.

Will Happer is another, highly-respected physicist out of Princeton, who compares the anti-CO2 crowd to the prohibitionists prior to the passage of the 18th Amendment. Dr. Happer says:

The earth's climate really is strongly affected by the greenhouse effect, although the physics is not the same as that which makes real, glassed-in greenhouses work. Without greenhouse warming, the earth would be much too cold to sustain its current abundance of life. However, at least 90% of greenhouse warming is due to water vapor and clouds. Carbon dioxide is a bit player. There is little argument in the scientific community that a direct effect of doubling the CO2 concentration will be a small increase of the earth's temperature -- on the order of one degree. Additional increments of CO2 will cause relatively less direct warming because we already have so much CO2 in the atmosphere that it has blocked most of the infrared radiation that it can. It is like putting an additional ski hat on your head when you already have a nice warm one below it, but you're only wearing a windbreaker. To really get warmer, you need to add a warmer jacket. The IPCC thinks that this extra jacket is water vapor and clouds.

Despite the advanced levels of these 3 highly respected scientists, the core of what they say is not that much different than what I myself was saying back in the 1960s, when I got a BA in Geography at CCNY and later taught classes there. When I talked about greenhouse effect. the notion was new, and people thought I was talking about growing plants.

The 10 Most-Respected Global Warming Skeptics (businessinsider.com)

Some scientists call it bunk, especially the overreaction to it. While I acknowledge long-term warming, I think the influence of CO2 is vastly overstated, and that the benefits of a modest reduction in it will be negligible.

From his book Heaven + Earth, Australian professor Ian Plimer, >>>

Dr Plimer states :

The Earth is an evolving dynamic system. Current changes in climate, sea level and ice are within variability. Atmospheric CO2 is the lowest for 500 million years. Climate has always been driven by the Sun, the Earth’s orbit and plate tectonics and the oceans, atmosphere and life respond. Humans have made their mark on the planet, thrived in warm times and struggled in cool times. The hypothesis tha humans can actually change climate is unsupported by evidence from geology, archaeology, history and astronomy. The hypothesis is rejected. A new ignorance fills the yawning spiritual gap in Western society. Climate change politics is religious fundamentalism masquerading as science. Its triumph is computer models unrelated to observations in nature. There has been no critical due diligence of the science of climate change, dogma dominates, sceptics are pilloried and 17th Century thinking promotes prophets of doom, guilt and penance. When plate tectonics ceases and the world runs out of new rocks, there will be a tipping point and irreversible climate change. Don’t wait up.

Will Happer is another, highly-respected physicist out of Princeton, who compares the anti-CO2 crowd to the prohibitionists prior to the passage of the 18th Amendment. Dr. Happer says:

The earth's climate really is strongly affected by the greenhouse effect, although the physics is not the same as that which makes real, glassed-in greenhouses work. Without greenhouse warming, the earth would be much too cold to sustain its current abundance of life. However, at least 90% of greenhouse warming is due to water vapor and clouds. Carbon dioxide is a bit player. There is little argument in the scientific community that a direct effect of doubling the CO2 concentration will be a small increase of the earth's temperature -- on the order of one degree. Additional increments of CO2 will cause relatively less direct warming because we already have so much CO2 in the atmosphere that it has blocked most of the infrared radiation that it can. It is like putting an additional ski hat on your head when you already have a nice warm one below it, but you're only wearing a windbreaker. To really get warmer, you need to add a warmer jacket. The IPCC thinks that this extra jacket is water vapor and clouds.

Despite the advanced levels of these 3 highly respected scientists, the core of what they say is not that much different than what I myself was saying back in the 1960s, when I got a BA in Geography at CCNY and later taught classes there. When I talked about greenhouse effect. the notion was new, and people thought I was talking about growing plants.

The 10 Most-Respected Global Warming Skeptics (businessinsider.com)

LOLOL

You're so fucking senile, gramps. No one here is talking about climate change.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Dumbfuck, you're not posting quarterly GDP growth... you're posting annual GDP growth. You're such a flaming idiot, you don't know what you're posting.

face-palm-gif.278959
Fool the V-Graph shows QUARTERLY GDP. Ever wonder why there;s 4 of them in each year ?

Good job proving Billy right. He said we've had historic job growth under Biden and your chart shows the lowest annual average unemployment rate occurred under Biden.

thumbsup.gif
Workers RETURNING to work after lockdowns, isn't job growth. Calling it job growth is lying. Biden has not had ANY job growth. He's a disaster.

Fool the V-Graph shows QUARTERLY GDP. Ever wonder why there;s 4 of them in each year ?

LOLOL

No, it doesn't show the quarterly GDP growth rate. It shows the ANNUAL GDP growth rate.

Dayum, are you ever stoooopid.

:lmao:

LOLOL

No, it doesn't show the quarterly GDP growth rate. It shows the ANNUAL GDP growth rate.

Dayum, are you ever stoooopid.

You didnt answer the question >> "Ever wonder why there's 4 of them in each year ?

Adding jobs is adding jobs, no matter what the reason.
But it's NOT ADDING jobs. The jobs were ALREADY THERE, idiot.

Adding jobs is creating jobs that never existed before. The reason why has nothing to do with it. Stop being a not very good scammer.

You didnt answer the question >> "Ever wonder why there's 4 of them in each year ?

LOLOLOL

Retard -- from YOUR own link ... ANNUAL GDP Growth Rate; measured for each quarter from the previous year's corresponding quarter. That's why your chart looks nothing like my chart, which is actual QUARTERLY GDP growth.

Untitled.jpg

[emphasis mine to humiliate you] :badgrin:

Are ya feeling stupid yet, gramps?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

But it's NOT ADDING jobs. The jobs were ALREADY THERE, idiot.

Adding jobs is creating jobs that never existed before. The reason why has nothing to do with it. Stop being a not very good scammer.

You idiot, even that you have backwards. "Adding" jobs is not the same as "creating" new jobs. You can't add jobs without adding jobs and we've had 8.6 million jobs added since Biden became president.

You idiot, even that you have backwards. "Adding" jobs is not the same as "creating" new jobs. You can't add jobs without adding jobs and we've had 8.6 million jobs added since Biden became president.
Is there a doctor in the house ? You just said ""Adding" jobs is not the same as "creating" new jobs."

EARTH TO FAUN: Tha's what I just TOLD YOU. Skip it dude. I told you before, I have other threads to attend to, talking to REAL posters

It helps having schmuck like you provide me with endless entertainment.

Thanks!
I have handed you your ass so many times in this forum, (which you of course deny) it makes no sense for me to ever talk to you any more.

Is there a doctor in the house ? You just said ""Adding" jobs is not the same as "creating" new jobs."

EARTH TO FAUN: Tha's what I just TOLD YOU. Skip it dude. I told you before, I have other threads to attend to, talking to REAL posters

LOL

You're so fucked in the head Gramps. :cuckoo:

No, you didn't say adding jobs is not the same as creating jobs. You literally said the opposite of that, saying adding jobs is creating jobs...

gramps: Adding jobs is creating jobs that never existed before.

I have handed you your ass so many times in this forum, (which you of course deny) it makes no sense for me to ever talk to you any more.

LOLOLOL

You mean like when you denied that chart you posted was of ANNUAL GDP growth and I shoved this in your face...?

untitled-jpg.664473

Yeah, you sure handed me my ass on that. So much so, I can't stop laughing at you.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

You mean like when you denied that chart you posted was of ANNUAL GDP growth and I shoved this in your face...?

untitled-jpg.664473

Yeah, you sure handed me my ass on that. So much so, I can't stop laughing at you.
I mean (just for 1 example) when I said this >>. "
"Well, this is probably gonna make your head explode, but I'm gonna tell it to you anyway. When the polling is skewed because of one party's voters not participating much (Republicans), you would ordinarily see that Party not doing well in the numbers. So, when polling shows well in that party's favor, IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE it can only be considered accurate, because all the input is against that party, yet they do well in the polls.

If the polls showed favoring Democrats (ex, Hillary Clinton in 2016), that really could not be considered accurate, because of the disparity in poll response with Democrats heavily responding, relative to Republicans. So this is in line with what I have said about polls. Get it ?"

And then knowing I posted what you had no clue about, all you could do was respond (pretend) as if I had never made these points.
"you criticized polling after posting polls yourself. ..you'd understand your hypocrisy." HA HA, well that was just refuted by the post here in red, that you were responding to . IOW you had no response, and you looked stupid, and every time you repeat that :lame2: response you just affirm your defeat more & more.
Everybody talked about it (Post # 327). You were owned (not just me saying that.) Go ahead post what you posted before again. You might as well. You've already posted it about 5 times ; one more wouldn't make you look any more stupid.

The only thing relevant there is the V-GRAPH. Obama going down. Trump going up. That doesn't need silly, laughing emoticons. It stands on its own merits.

Last edited:
You're so fucked in the head Gramps. :cuckoo:
No, you didn't say adding jobs is not the same as creating jobs. You literally said the opposite of that, saying adding jobs is creating jobs...
gramps: Adding jobs is creating jobs that never existed before.

I'll make this simple for you, since we all know you are brain damaged,

I said (and I say again) > Adding jobs is creating jobs that never existed before. It is NOT counting jobs where workers are simply RETURNING to already existing jobs, that were TEMPORARILY shut down, because of the pandemic (as you and Joe Biden try to make it look like). You can't spin your way out of this,. it's all too obvious to everyone.

It is this kind of scamming MO that has got Americans fed up, and Democrats disintegrating, as the November red wave will drown out all your bullshit. Ho hum. Yawn****

Moron, that is when the dam broke and the recession started. The housing bubble began collapsing prior to that. In 2005, interest rates started climbing. By 2006, many home owners with ARMs went into foreclosure as a result. That was the beginning of the crash. By early 2007, many subprime lenders filed for bankruptcy, including New Century, the second biggest subprime lender in America.

But g'head, keep showing the forum you haven't a clue about that of which you speak.

Wrong as usual.............

Dumb fuck

Forum List

Back