Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

I mean (just for 1 example) when I said this >>. "
"Well, this is probably gonna make your head explode, but I'm gonna tell it to you anyway. When the polling is skewed because of one party's voters not participating much (Republicans), you would ordinarily see that Party not doing well in the numbers. So, when polling shows well in that party's favor, IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE it can only be considered accurate, because all the input is against that party, yet they do well in the polls.

If the polls showed favoring Democrats (ex, Hillary Clinton in 2016), that really could not be considered accurate, because of the disparity in poll response with Democrats heavily responding, relative to Republicans. So this is in line with what I have said about polls. Get it ?"

And then knowing I posted what you had no clue about, all you could do was respond (pretend) as if I had never made these points.
"you criticized polling after posting polls yourself. ..you'd understand your hypocrisy." HA HA, well that was just refuted by the post here in red, that you were responding to . IOW you had no response, and you looked stupid, and every time you repeat that :lame2: response you just affirm your defeat more & more.
Everybody talked about it (Post # 327). You were owned (not just me saying that.) Go ahead post what you posted before again. You might as well. You've already posted it about 5 times ; one more wouldn't make you look any more stupid.

The only thing relevant there is the V-GRAPH. Obama going down. Trump going up. That doesn't need silly, laughing emoticons. It stands on its own merits.

LOLOLOL

holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You literally made that up. :lmao:

You actually think you bested me by making shit up??

Again, I showed where pollsters often show how many people voted by political party and there's NEVER a poll which shows all, or even the vast majority, are Democrat.

As already proven repeatedly, you're fucking senile, gramps.

:itsok:

I'll make this simple for you, since we all know you are brain damaged,

I said (and I say again) > Adding jobs is creating jobs that never existed before. It is NOT counting jobs where workers are simply RETURNING to already existing jobs, that were TEMPORARILY shut down, because of the pandemic (as you and Joe Biden try to make it look like). You can't spin your way out of this,. it's all too obvious to everyone.

It is this kind of scamming MO that has got Americans fed up, and Democrats disintegrating, as the November red wave will drown out all your bullshit. Ho hum. Yawn****

What a shame you're brain-dead. You can't add jobs without adding jobs and 8.6 million jobs were added since Biden became president.

Wrong as usual.............

Dumb fuck

LOL

You're beyond stupid. The rate was between 3.41 and 4.18 in 2004. Then the Federal fund rate went up in 2005 and 2006, raising the monthly nut on ARM's ....

undefined-promo-1655315636661-mediumSquareAt3X.png

which led to record foreclosures in 2006 ...

... which led to dozens of subprime lenders filing for bankruptcy in early 2007, including the nation's second largest...

But you're a rightard, so I fully understand why you're so fucked in the head to not recognize reality.

LOL

You're beyond stupid. The rate was between 3.41 and 4.18 in 2004. Then the Federal fund rate went up in 2005 and 2006, raising the monthly nut on ARM's ....

undefined-promo-1655315636661-mediumSquareAt3X.png

which led to record foreclosures in 2006 ...

... which led to dozens of subprime lenders filing for bankruptcy in early 2007, including the nation's second largest...

But you're a rightard, so I fully understand why you're so fucked in the head to not recognize reality.

Why is a chart showing all the rates too difficult for you? Cuz you're wrong.

I've had ARMS 2001 through the day I paid the place off in 2020, BECAUSE OF ARMS, and I refinanced or modified when the opportunity came, which was 6-8 times. Average by year:

2005 5.32
2006 6.08
2007 6.76
2008: 5.74

Wow, so drastic. You don't know WTF you're talking about. People over-extended themselves the day the signed for their houses.

Why is a chart showing all the rates too difficult for you? Cuz you're wrong.

I've had ARMS 2001 through the day I paid the place off in 2020, BECAUSE OF ARMS, and I refinanced or modified when the opportunity came, which was 6-8 times. Average by year:

2005 5.32
2006 6.08
2007 6.76
2008: 5.74

Wow, so drastic. You don't know WTF you're talking about. People over-extended themselves the day the signed for their houses.

Sadly, you're inequitable.

Record-low ARM interest rates kept housing generally affordable even as buyers could stretch to pay higher prices. Low short-term interest rates, combined with tax and other policies, also drew speculative, short-term home-flippers into certain markets. As the Fed increased short-term rates in 2005-07, interest rate resets raised monthly payments, triggering the initial round of defaults and falling home prices. Foreclosure rates initially soared on both prime and subprime ARMS much more than for FRMs.

Why did the ARM substitution result in a wave of foreclosures this time, unlike prior times? During previous times with high percentages of ARMs, the dip in short-term interest rates was a leading indicator of an eventual decline in long-term rates, reflecting the general downward trend in rates of the past 25 years. By contrast, during this housing bubble the interest rate on ARMs were artificially low and eventually rose back to the level of FRMs. There were other factors that exacerbated the problem -- most notably increased risk-layering and a decline in underwriting standards -- but the Fed's artificial lowering of short-term interest rates and the resulting substitution by consumers to ARMs triggered the bubble and subsequent crisis.

However, problems began to occur when the Federal Reserve began increasing the federal funds rate as it witnessed the emergence of a new bubble. The federal funds rate was 4.25 percent by the end of 2005. It had been raised a quarter of a point for each of the 13 Federal Reserve meetings held since June 2004.

People began to miss mortgage payments because their monthly burdens had increased by 3.25 percentage points in a little over a year, with many defaulting on their mortgages due to the adjustable rates the government encouraged them to undertake. In addition, many of the individuals who qualified for mortgages had little income—let alone savings—to fall back on. This further hampered their situation and ability to save their homes from foreclosure.

Last edited:
The issue will be the economy going into November 2024, If it is bad, the Democrats will lose, if it is good the Democrats will win, no one cares about history, only how they feel about the economy going to the polls.

LOLOLOL

holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You literally made that up. :lmao:

You actually think you bested me by making shit up??

Again, I showed where pollsters often show how many people voted by political party and there's NEVER a poll which shows all, or even the vast majority, are Democrat.

As already proven repeatedly, you're fucking senile, gramps.
This shows how out of touch information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media are. As conservatives all know, most polls are comprehensive and sent out randomly, without regard to political party. Quite the contrary for the respondants to the polls. As already noted, these respondants are ordinarily overwhelmingly Democrat, since Republicans generally do not respond to polls.

Information-deprived Democrat airheads think people are making things up because what they say doesn't fit in with the trimmed information from Democrat media. Poor souls.

What a shame you're brain-dead. You can't add jobs without adding jobs and 8.6 million jobs were added since Biden became president.
correct -You can't add jobs without adding jobs, but without adding jobs, Biden claims to have added jobs. Trouble is referring to workers RETURNING to their already existing jobs is not "adding jobs" So how many jobs has Biden added ? None.

How many times have I told you this now Faun ? 4 times ? 5 ? 6 ?
You're a FRAUD.

Last edited:
1656706110065.png

Sure does NOT look like "Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot."

Let's fix it. "Job growth, income, and GDP are WORSE under democrat presidents - by a lot." 😐

Grammar fixed also. :biggrin:

This shows how out of touch information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media are. As conservatives all know, most polls are comprehensive and sent out randomly, without regard to political party. Quite the contrary for the respondants to the polls. As already noted, these respondants are ordinarily overwhelmingly Democrat, since Republicans generally do not respond to polls.

Information-deprived Democrat airheads think people are making things up because what they say doesn't fit in with the trimmed information from Democrat media. Poor souls.

Again... polls often report how many Republicans responded. You're making an ass of yourself again.

correct -You can't add jobs without adding jobs, but without adding jobs, Biden claims to have added jobs. Trouble is referring to workers RETURNING to their already existing jobs is not "adding jobs" So how many jobs has Biden added ? None.

How many times have I told you this now Faun ? 4 times ? 5 ? 6 ?
You're a FRAUD.

And still, 8.6 million jobs have been added on his watch.

View attachment 664818
Sure does NOT look like "Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot."

Let's fix it. "Job growth, income, and GDP are WORSE under democrat presidents - by a lot." 😐

Grammar fixed also. :biggrin:

LOLOL

Job numbers:
Obama: +11 million
Trump: -2½ million
Biden: +8½ million

Annualized GDP:
Obama: 1.9%
Trump: 1.3%
Biden: 4.1%

What is ultimately best regardless of who is in charge instead is that republicans are never elected ever again.

I still don’t get where you guys get the ideas the American left is communist. Nothing about our ideology relates to communism. You guys clearly have no idea what the term means.
It's all based on communism, moron. What do you imagine "equity" means? It means communism.

It's all based on communism, moron. What do you imagine "equity" means? It means communism.
Nothing about the American leftwing philosophy relates to paying everyone the same regardless of work. It’s basic common sense that’s a bad idea therefore we do not believe in it. I personally do want to get rid of capitalism. Neither does any democrat in office.

Last edited:
Job numbers:
Obama: +11 million
Trump: -2½ million
Biden: +8½ million

Annualized GDP:
Obama: 1.9%
Trump: 1.3%
Biden: 4.1%
1656713226199.png

Job numbers: Biden: ZERO

In the first 30 months of the Trump Administration, U.S. manufacturers added 499,000 jobs, expanding by 4 percent. In the last 30 months of the Obama-Biden Administration, manufacturers added only 185,000 jobs, which equated to a mere 1.5 percent – a net difference of 314,000 jobs.

Oh BTW, Mr Link. Where's your link ? :link:

And still, 8.6 million jobs have been added on his watch.
This is the kind of con job scam talk that has got Democrat popularity disintegrating. Exactly this. 😐

Republicans have just one answer for it > THANKS! :biggrin:

Absolutely right. Everything these globalist, INTERnationalist wealth redistributers do, is communist. Just like when we look at one of Marx's most famous quotations and then look at one of Obama's >>>

Marx - "Workers of the WORLD, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains."

Obama - "I am a citizen of the WORLD."

Nothing about the American leftwing philosophy relates to paying everyone the same regardless of work. It’s basic common sense that’s a bad idea therefore we do not believe in it. I personally do want to get rid of capitalism. Neither does any democrat in office.

Forum List

Back