Jindal attacks Trump...

I think Trumps issues go much deeper than narcissism....The man is a walking time bomb. I think he will finally go off, sometime in the next couple months. The GOP is hoping he loses it BEFORE he is nominated. The Dems probably hope otherwise.

If Republicans need Trump to behave worse than he already has before ensuring he'll never see the nomination, we don't deserve to be a major political party.

If Republicans need Trump to behave worse than he already has before ensuring he'll never see the nomination, we don't deserve to be a major political party.

It seems his poll numbers go up each time he said something stupid. What does that say about your party?

He was a non-factor from the start. He's just trying to get noticed before he is ushered out.
Plus he's a decent element to have around to see how competitors react to him. None of the other candidates are happy about competing for attention with him, but that's life in the big chair for whoever wins it. Unexpected problems and people you don't like who have nothing to lose by trying to drag you into the mud. As a supporter of any particular candidate, he's a tedious obstacle. As a primary voter, he's been immensely useful in giving us opportunities to size up the field.

I have said this before but I will say this again. This country is dominated by lobbies. These lobbies exist to further specific interests which may or may not be in sync with the interests of the U.S. These lobbies play both parties -- Democratic Party and Republican Party. A good number of career politicians have to work with these lobbies to remain viable. This is where U.S. interests begin to get diluted and by U.S. interests I mean the interests of people of the U.S.

Common people regardless of what they feel do not have any other option besides voting for one of the two major parties. So every American who votes either for Democratic Party or Republican Party has to decide what her top most priority is then choose a party which will accommodate her concerns the most. This results in vast spectrum of people on both sides with major internal differences.

For example you may run into an American who is a pro big business, loves Jesus, supported both gulf wars, supports tax breaks for big businesses, not interested in preserving our forests and yet he is a Democrat. Why is that? The answer can be that he is gay. His gay identity was his top most priority and that is what compelled him to vote for a Democratic Party candidate.

That was just one example of many possible combinations of political beliefs that exist in both parties. This makes it easier for lobbies to play both parties. Trump may not have very good personality or haircut but he is dead right about China and other nations exploiting the dependence of U.S. politicians on these lobbies. These lobbies are weakening U.S. It is not important whether Trump wins this election or Biden does. What is important here that we formulate a national consensus that underpins the collective interest of the people of the U.S.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back