Jimmy Carter Cures ObamaCare

my wife recently had a corrective hip surgery that allows her to continue in her employment. what part of reagan's law would have made sure she got that?

1. My best to the little lady.....especially since she has to put up with you.

2. Now....did you send thank you notes to all of your neighbors who paid for the surgery?

a. Or....had you paid for insurance that took care of the costs, as most of us do.
lol. you're claiming that reagan guaranteed healthcare.

had we not had insurance would reagan's law have guaranteed the necessary but not life-saving procedure?

"lol. you're claiming that reagan guaranteed healthcare."

I am.

And he did.

And it's President Reagan to you.
so would someone with my wife's condition but no insurance have gotten the surgery?

Of course.
Here's one way:
I was in Lancaster, Pa. a while ago, and the local paper explained how the Amish, who eschew healthcare insurance, either make deals with the local hospitals and pay cash...the same rates that the government gets, or are involved in medical tourism...and fly to Mexico for health related issues.

Their choice....medical tourism over medical totalitarianism.

And another:

1. Private charitable giving is also at the heart and soul of public discourse in our democracy. It makes possible our great think tanks, whether left, right or center. Name a great issue of public debate today: climate change, the role of government in health care, school choice, stem cell research, same-sex marriage. On all these issues, private philanthropy enriches debate by enabling organizations with diverse viewpoints to articulate and spread their message.
  2. We usually hear about charity in the media when there is a terrible disaster. For example, after Hurricane Katrina, we heard about the incredible outpouring of private generosity that amounted to $6 billion. What gets less attention is that Americans routinely give that much to charity every week. Last year Americans gave $300 billion to charity. To put this into perspective, that is almost twice what we spent on consumer electronics equipment—equipment including cell phones, iPods and DVD players. Americans gave three times as much to charity last year as we spent on gambling and ten times as much as we spent on professional sports. America is by far the most charitable country in the world. There is no other country that comes close.
    https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2010&month=01
but nothing in reagan's law would have required any hospital to perform the operation, correct?

so without insurance she would have gone without health care

So how were those expenses covered?

Is this post your weaselly way of admitting that I was completely, 100% correct in my posts about every individual in America having healthcare as a result of President Reagan?
they had emergency care. care that would bankrupt them.

Only if they spend all their money on beer and pretzels....as you did.

No sense of responsibility....leave it up to your neighbors to pay, huh?
you make a lot of unwarranted assumptions

I support and back up every single thing I post....That's because I'm not a brain-dead Liberal

As proof.....weren't we on the Right absolutely correct about Obama???????
did you not assume we don't have insurance?

Is this post your weaselly way of admitting that I was completely, 100% correct in my posts about every individual in America having healthcare as a result of President Reagan?

How were the expenses covered? Or in words you might be able to understand: Who paid for it?

Why?

Because if someone used ER services and couldn't pay, someone else had to pay, right? Can you guess who that was?

Change the subject???

It's the same subject. You said Reagan's EMTALA meant that everyone could go to the ER and get treatment. I've asked you numerous times who you believe paid for that treatment when the patient was unable to.

You can't answer. Why is that?

This is my post #37:

President Ronald Reagan made certain that every person in the nation...citizen or not....had health care..

Now, I'll prove this...and await your apology:

"The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of theUnited States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments fromMedicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to individuals seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay."
Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1986...President Reagan gave healthcare to every single person in the United States.

Just one more reason to see Reagan as the finest President in the last hundred years.

Was I correct or not????????

And how about my claim that almost 90% of those with healthcare insurance before Obama's scam were happy????

Was I correct or not????????

Try being honest for once.

2. Now....did you send thank you notes to all of your neighbors who paid for the surgery?

a. Or....had you paid for insurance that took care of the costs, as most of us do.

had we not had insurance would reagan's law have guaranteed the necessary but not life-saving procedure?

I am.

And he did.

so would someone with my wife's condition but no insurance have gotten the surgery?

Of course.
Here's one way:
I was in Lancaster, Pa. a while ago, and the local paper explained how the Amish, who eschew healthcare insurance, either make deals with the local hospitals and pay cash...the same rates that the government gets, or are involved in medical tourism...and fly to Mexico for health related issues.

And another:

1. Private charitable giving is also at the heart and soul of public discourse in our democracy. It makes possible our great think tanks, whether left, right or center. Name a great issue of public debate today: climate change, the role of government in health care, school choice, stem cell research, same-sex marriage. On all these issues, private philanthropy enriches debate by enabling organizations with diverse viewpoints to articulate and spread their message.
  2. We usually hear about charity in the media when there is a terrible disaster. For example, after Hurricane Katrina, we heard about the incredible outpouring of private generosity that amounted to $6 billion. What gets less attention is that Americans routinely give that much to charity every week. Last year Americans gave $300 billion to charity. To put this into perspective, that is almost twice what we spent on consumer electronics equipment—equipment including cell phones, iPods and DVD players. Americans gave three times as much to charity last year as we spent on gambling and ten times as much as we spent on professional sports. America is by far the most charitable country in the world. There is no other country that comes close.
but nothing in reagan's law would have required any hospital to perform the operation, correct?

Did the 1986 law give everyone healthcare?

Simple question....stop tap-dancing.

I am.

And he did.

Of course.
Here's one way:

And another:

I just gave you two ways that surgery would have been paid for.

Here's one way:

And another:

2. We usually hear about charity in the media when there is a terrible disaster. For example, after Hurricane Katrina, we heard about the incredible outpouring of private generosity that amounted to $6 billion. What gets less attention is thatAmericans routinely give that much to charity every week. Last year Americans gave $300 billion to charity. To put this into perspective, that is almost twice what we spent on consumer electronics equipment—equipment including cell phones, iPods and DVD players. Americans gave three times as much to charity last year as we spent on gambling and ten times as much as we spent on professional sports. America is by far the most charitable country in the world. There is no other country that comes close.

How were the expenses covered? Or in words you might be able to understand: Who paid for it?

Why?

Because if someone used ER services and couldn't pay, someone else had to pay, right? Can you guess who that was?

Change the subject???

It's the same subject. You said Reagan's EMTALA meant that everyone could go to the ER and get treatment. I've asked you numerous times who you believe paid for that treatment when the patient was unable to.

Of course I can.

But why should I?

Your claim was to disavow that Reagan provided healthcare for all.

Now tell the truth.

Why?

Change the subject???

This is my post #37:

President Ronald Reagan made certain that every person in the nation...citizen or not....had health care..

Who paid for it?

Why?

Change the subject???

Of course I can.

Then do so.

they had emergency care. care that would bankrupt them.

Only if they spend all their money on beer and pretzels....as you did.

No sense of responsibility....leave it up to your neighbors to pay, huh?
you make a lot of unwarranted assumptions

I support and back up every single thing I post....That's because I'm not a brain-dead Liberal

As proof.....weren't we on the Right absolutely correct about Obama???????
did you not assume we don't have insurance?

Who's "we"????

What are you talking about????

Why are you so afraid to admit that I've been right about every single thing I've posted?

Change the subject???

This is my post #37:

Who paid for it?

The same people who are paying this:

"...ObamaCare experiment costing taxpayers $2.4 billion is failing. The co-ops were founded on the idealistic belief that community members could band together to create health insurance companies that would be member-driven, service-oriented, and would not have to answer to shareholders or turn a profit."
400,000 Citizens To Lose Health Insurance (Again) Because Of Obamacare Co-Op Failures

and this....

The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush.And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

and this...

"Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of theoriginal $2 billion appropriated in 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

Wanna really feel like a moron?
Watch this:

Change the subject???

This is my post #37:

Who paid for it?

The same people who are paying this:

"...ObamaCare experiment costing taxpayers $2.4 billion is failing. The co-ops were founded on the idealistic belief that community members could band together to create health insurance companies that would be member-driven, service-oriented, and would not have to answer to shareholders or turn a profit."
400,000 Citizens To Lose Health Insurance (Again) Because Of Obamacare Co-Op Failures

and this....

The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush.And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

and this...

"Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of theoriginal $2 billion appropriated in 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

Wanna really feel like a moron?
Watch this:

Prove it.

Why?

Change the subject???

That would be the tax payer. Let me help her.

That was sooooooo much fun destroying you three......

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

Why?

Change the subject???

Apologize, you fraud.

Change the subject???

But it's fun to watch her flail. :D

Every reader will recognize you're a liar.

Change the subject???

Prove it.

Change the subject???

Prove it.

She can't. She can only talk about her hero, Ronald Reagan, who trickled away until he didn't know what he was doing? If he were alive, maybe Trump would mock him in one of his get togethers.

I am.

And he did.

Of course.
Here's one way:

And another:

Did the 1986 law give everyone healthcare?

Simple question....stop tap-dancing.
You're dancing, not me.
it guaranteed emergency treatment.
now answer my question. did reagan's 86 law do anything for necessary but non-emergency health care?

Forum List

Back