Jimmy Carter Cures ObamaCare

Is that drug that saved Carter available to those covered under ObamaCare?

ObamaCare is not an insurance company. Who's the patient's insurer? Ask them.

As I never posted against folks having health insurance, and President Ronald Reagan made certain that every person in the nation...citizen or not....had health care....perhaps you'd care to answer:

Is that drug that saved Carter available to those covered under ObamaCare?

Ronald Reagan did what?:ack-1: Are u on drugs?

Hey, Jimmy....where'd you go?

Jimmy seems to have become silent.

Ronald Reagan did what?:ack-1: Are u on drugs?

She'll cite EMTALA, with absolutely no understanding of how that was paid for.

So you knew it was true, also.

Did you also know that, prior to the ObamaCare scam, almost 90 % of Americans with healthcare insurance were happy with same?

Did you know that?

Now tell the class what happened when people used emergent services and couldn't pay.

Hmmm.....this dope became mute, as well.

Lot's of Leftist simpletons can't handle the truth.

They went bankrupt like Reagan's trickle down intended.

You Leftists are really, really morons....

Watch me prove it:

http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/taxes/ustax.shtml

1. The benefits from Reaganomics:
    1. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
    2. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
    3. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
    4. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
    5. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/tables10.html
    6. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116
b. and c. Kiva - Kiva Lending Team: Team Ron Paul, Hulk Hogan, Jesus of Nazareth, Chuck Norris, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, Thomas Jefferson, Alex Jones, Peyton Manning, The Tuskegee Airmen, Schiff, REAL Americans, and George W. Bush

Here's ya' "bankrupt"....

“Between the early 1980s and 2007 we lived in an economic Golden Age. Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class. The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”
How Capitalism Will Save Us

In your face, Jimmy-boy!!!!!!!

Jimmy-boy just emoticon'd 'funny' to this:

President Ronald Reagan made certain that every person in the nation...citizen or not....had health care..

Now, I'll prove this...and await your apology:

"The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of theUnited States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments fromMedicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to individuals seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay."
Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1986...President Reagan gave healthcare to every single person in the United States.

Just one more reason to see Reagan as the finest President in the last hundred years.

He doesn't have the class to admit he was wrong.
Not unexpected.
my wife recently had a corrective hip surgery that allows her to continue in her employment. what part of reagan's law would have made sure she got that?

1. My best to the little lady.....especially since she has to put up with you.

2. Now....did you send thank you notes to all of your neighbors who paid for the surgery?

a. Or....had you paid for insurance that took care of the costs, as most of us do.

President Ronald Reagan made certain that every person in the nation...citizen or not....had health care..

"The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of theUnited States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments fromMedicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to individuals seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay."
Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1986...President Reagan gave healthcare to every single person in the United States.

Just one more reason to see Reagan as the finest President in the last hundred years.

Not unexpected.

Now tell the class what happened when people used emergent services and couldn't pay.
..I stated the truth twice: they received healthcare whether they could pay or not.....

That was why Reagan passed it.

"The most significant effect is that, regardless of insurance status, participating hospitals are prohibited from denying a MSE to individuals seeking treatment for a medical condition."

So how were those expenses covered?

Is this post your weaselly way of admitting that I was completely, 100% correct in my posts about every individual in America having healthcare as a result of President Reagan?

What is the take-away?

Everyone who supported ObamaCare....or voted for the unmitigated failure in the White House has been scammed.

Prove it.

Easy peasy, Lemon squeezy.

"When we started this health care debate a year ago, 85 percent of the American people had health insurance, and 95 percent of the 85 percent were happy with it."
George Willon Sunday, February 21st, 2010 in a roundtable segment on ABC's This Week"
Will says that 95 percent of people with health insurance are satisfied with it PolitiFact

Here's what we found, poll by poll, in reverse chronological order:

Quinnipiac University, Sept. 2009. "How satisfied are you with your health insurance plan?" 54 percent very satisfied, 34 percent somewhat.Total: 88 percent satisfaction.

Quinnipiac University, June 2009. "How satisfied are you with your health insurance plan?" 49 percent very satisfied, 36 somewhat satisfied.Total: 85 percent satisfaction.

ABC News/Washington Post, June 2009. "For each specific item I name, please tell me whether you are very satisfied with it, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied or very dissatisfied. ... Your health insurance coverage." 42 percent very satisfied, 39 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 81 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, May 2009. "Overall, how satisfied are you with your current health insurance plan?" 21 percent extremely satisfied, 37 percent very satisfied, 30 percent somewhat satisfied.Total: 88 percent satisfaction.

ABC News/Washington Post, June 2009. "For each specific item I name, please tell me whether you are very satisfied with it, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied or very dissatisfied. ... Your health insurance coverage." 42 percent very satisfied, 39 percent somewhat satisfied.Total: 81 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, Aug. 2008. "Please rate your satisfaction with each of the following aspects of your health care. ... Quality of health care I receive through my (health insurance) plan." 31 percent extremely satisfied, 41 percent very satisfied, 23 somewhat satisfied.Total: 95 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, Aug. 2008. "Please rate your satisfaction with each of the following aspects of your health care. ... Overall satisfaction with my health (insurance) care plan." 23 percent extremely satisfied, 38 percent very satisfied, 30 percent somewhat satisfied.Total: 91 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, May 2008. "Overall, how satisfied are you with your current health insurance plan?" 17 percent extremely satisfied, 36 percent very satisfied, 33 percent somewhat satisfied.Total: 86 percent satisfaction.

If you average these eight scores, the total rate of satisfaction is 87 percent. In all but one poll, the satisfaction level was below Will's stated level of 95 percent.

One poll, taken five months before Obama was inaugurated, did come up with 95 percent satisfaction. But alone among these eight polls, that survey asked participants about the "quality of health care I receive through my (health insurance) plan." While we decided that the wording was close enough to merit inclusion on our list, the modest difference in satisfaction levels may stem from the way the question was phrased. Many people feel more warmly toward their doctors than they do toward their insurers.

So, while one poll with unique wording pegged satisfaction at 95 percent, the average of all relevant polls over a two-year period was eight points lower than what Will cited. However, Will is correct that the levels of satisfaction with one's own health insurance are consistently high. Indeed, they're extraordinarily high, when one considers how rarely surveys find such high levels of agreement among Americans. Since Will portrayed the larger point accurately, even while modestly overstating the number, we rate his comment Mostly True.

Will says that 95 percent of people with health insurance are satisfied with it

Now go wipe that egg off your face, you dunce.

Don't you want to admit I was correct here, as well????

Not unexpected.
my wife recently had a corrective hip surgery that allows her to continue in her employment. what part of reagan's law would have made sure she got that?

2. Now....did you send thank you notes to all of your neighbors who paid for the surgery?

a. Or....had you paid for insurance that took care of the costs, as most of us do.
lol. you're claiming that reagan guaranteed healthcare.

had we not had insurance would reagan's law have guaranteed the necessary but not life-saving procedure?

Not unexpected.

..I stated the truth twice: they received healthcare whether they could pay or not.....

"The most significant effect is that, regardless of insurance status, participating hospitals are prohibited from denying a MSE to individuals seeking treatment for a medical condition."

Is this post your weaselly way of admitting that I was completely, 100% correct in my posts about every individual in America having healthcare as a result of President Reagan?
they had emergency care. care that would bankrupt them.

Not unexpected.

had we not had insurance would reagan's law have guaranteed the necessary but not life-saving procedure?

"lol. you're claiming that reagan guaranteed healthcare."

I am.

And he did.

And it's President Reagan to you.

Not unexpected.

How were the expenses covered? Or in words you might be able to understand: Who paid for it?

Not unexpected.

Only if they spend all their money on beer and pretzels....as you did.

No sense of responsibility....leave it up to your neighbors to pay, huh?

Not unexpected.

I am.

And he did.

so would someone with my wife's condition but no insurance have gotten the surgery?

you make a lot of unwarranted assumptions

Not unexpected.

How were the expenses covered? Or in words you might be able to understand: Who paid for it?

Why?

Your false statement was that Reagan didn't make certain that every single individual in America.....legal or otherwise....had healthcare.

Was I correct???????????
He did, didn't he???????

Spit it out!!!!

Why?

Because if someone used ER services and couldn't pay, someone else had to pay, right? Can you guess who that was?

Not unexpected.

I am.

And he did.

so would someone with my wife's condition but no insurance have gotten the surgery?

Of course.
Here's one way:
I was in Lancaster, Pa. a while ago, and the local paper explained how the Amish, who eschew healthcare insurance, either make deals with the local hospitals and pay cash...the same rates that the government gets, or are involved in medical tourism...and fly to Mexico for health related issues.

Their choice....medical tourism over medical totalitarianism.

And another:

1. Private charitable giving is also at the heart and soul of public discourse in our democracy. It makes possible our great think tanks, whether left, right or center. Name a great issue of public debate today: climate change, the role of government in health care, school choice, stem cell research, same-sex marriage. On all these issues, private philanthropy enriches debate by enabling organizations with diverse viewpoints to articulate and spread their message.
  2. We usually hear about charity in the media when there is a terrible disaster. For example, after Hurricane Katrina, we heard about the incredible outpouring of private generosity that amounted to $6 billion. What gets less attention is that Americans routinely give that much to charity every week. Last year Americans gave $300 billion to charity. To put this into perspective, that is almost twice what we spent on consumer electronics equipment—equipment including cell phones, iPods and DVD players. Americans gave three times as much to charity last year as we spent on gambling and ten times as much as we spent on professional sports. America is by far the most charitable country in the world. There is no other country that comes close.
    https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2010&month=01

you make a lot of unwarranted assumptions

I support and back up every single thing I post....That's because I'm not a brain-dead Liberal

As proof.....weren't we on the Right absolutely correct about Obama???????

Why?

Because if someone used ER services and couldn't pay, someone else had to pay, right? Can you guess who that was?

Change the subject???

That means I win, huh?

Why?

Change the subject???

It's the same subject. You said Reagan's EMTALA meant that everyone could go to the ER and get treatment. I've asked you numerous times who you believe paid for that treatment when the patient was unable to.

You can't answer. Why is that?

Forum List

Back