That Obamacare penalty will be bigger than you think

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
From CNBC? How can Obama's mouthpiece report something like this?

Households that opt to go without health insurance in 2016 are set to get hit with an average Obamacare fine of $969.

And then, it says this:

And households without insurance that earn too much to qualify for financial aid to buy Obamacare plans will pay an even larger fine for 2016 — an average of $1,450, versus the average of $1,177 for 2015.

Uninsured households that would qualify for Obamacare subsidies to help pay for coverage face an average fine of $738 — nearly double the $389 average for this year.

How's that Hope and Change working for you?

Read more @ Obamacare penalty will be bigger than you think

It takes a special kind of stupid to say "Ima pay the penalty and get nothing and if I get sick I'll go to the ER. That'll show Obama!"

The US needs government insurances. We have two models of health insurance: Statutorily insurances that cannot reject people and private insurances that require the people to pay out of their own pocket at first.

It takes a special kind of stupid to say "Ima pay the penalty and get nothing and if I get sick I'll go to the ER. That'll show Obama!"

I still don't understand why liberals are always so sick and accident prone?

35 years and counting I have not been to a quack.

It takes a special kind of fascist to say "Being forced to purchase a FOR PROFIT product is OK!".

That would be the members of Congress who are in the pockets of the insurers. If you want to eliminate the middleman, you need to vote these people out of office.

I still don't understand why liberals are always so sick and accident prone?

35 years and counting I have not been to a quack.

Liberals aren't the ones paying the penalty for -0- coverage.

It takes a special kind of fascist to say "Being forced to purchase a FOR PROFIT product is OK!".

That would be the members of Congress who are in the pockets of the insurers. If you want to eliminate the middleman, you need to vote these people out of office.
So we should vote out all the dems and leave the repubs? lol

the mandate was and always will be, a Republican proposal....Romney care had it, and back with the introduction of Hillary Care, the Republican opposition plan via the Heritage Foundation insisted on a Mandate, alla: Romney Care/Obama Care.

Yes, the Democrats allowed it to be put in to Obama care so they are to blame too, no question!

The only way this can be done without the FOR PROFIT businesses is single payer....like Medicare.

Once again not all 100 million or so Republicans live in fucking massachuectetts .. We would of hanged Romney if he was governor of South Carolina and tried to force it on us.

Also in case you forgot Romneycare was Bipartisan Obama care was not.

the mandate was and always will be, a Republican proposal....Romney care had it, and back with the introduction of Hillary Care, the Republican opposition plan via the Heritage Foundation insisted on a Mandate, alla: Romney Care/Obama Care.

Yes, the Democrats allowed it to be put in to Obama care so they are to blame too, no question!

The only way this can be done without the FOR PROFIT businesses is single payer....like Medicare.
Yes, but the Rs didn't vote for it. Pretty sure not ONE of them did.
I am quit aware of the rest.

You should inform yourself:
Health$2009.png

Health$2009.png
How many republicans voted for ACA?

Once again not all 100 million or so Republicans live in fucking massachuectetts .. We would of hanged Romney if he was governor of South Carolina and tried to force it on us.

Also in case you forgot Romneycare was Bipartisan Obama care was not.

What does the US Congress have to do with Romneycare?

Here, same chart I gave the other obfuscator:

Health$2009.png

They voted on all of the Amendments to Obamacare, many of them were their own Republican proposals that changed it or added to it...

They did not vote for the final bill as a political strategy.

Health$2009.png

Disingenuous question is disingenuous.

They voted on all of the Amendments to Obamacare, many of them were their own Republican proposals that changed it or added to it...

They did not vote for the final bill as a political strategy.
I think the guy from Louisiana voted for it in its original state.. Why do you think they voted for amendments? How many of those amendments got passed? Didn't they ALL get voted down?

Health$2009.png

Disingenuous question is disingenuous.
So you post that but wont answer my question?
Let me re-word it.. what does that have to do with the ACA?

Forum List

Back