What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmah Cahtah wants Romney to Win

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Oh, is this rich!

Did I hear someone say "kiss of death"? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Bx76KhYwQ&feature=player_embedded]Jimmy Carter wants Mitt Romney to win GOP nomination - YouTube[/ame]

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did he say Romeny would cancel Christmas?

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
Of course the peanut man wants Romney to win. Christ almighty! Obama getting creamed in the election is Jimmy's Get Out of Jail Free card. He'd finally get to move out of the Worst Ever President subbasement for that plush residence in the basement.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
lil kid ass dudes round here

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course the peanut man wants Romney to win. Christ almighty! Obama getting creamed in the election is Jimmy's Get Out of Jail Free card. He'd finally get to move out of the Worst Ever President subbasement for that plush residence in the basement.

LMAO Good one Blasty.

I'm sure Carter will enjoy the basement as opposed to the sub basment.

To many rats and creepy crawlies in the sub. LOL

signelect

Rookie
Reaction score
I didn't realize that Jimmy was still awake, he need to just go away, Mitt doesn't need that kind of help.

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He didn't really say he wanted Romney to win. He just hoped that religion wouldn't be a barrier. Regardless of his exact words, which could be interpreted as favoring Romney, later in his statement, I feel he makles it clear he was in favor of religious neutrality rather than Romney, himself.

Amelia

Rookie
Reaction score
He didn't really say he wanted Romney to win. He just hoped that religion wouldn't be a barrier. Regardless of his exact words, which could be interpreted as favoring Romney, later in his statement, I feel he makles it clear he was in favor of religious neutrality rather than Romney, himself.

Yah. That's the message I got from Carter's answer too.

The headline will be used against Romney. I fell for it and posted before the video had finished loading.

OP
Oddball

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

The headline will be used against Romney. I fell for it and posted before the video had finished loading.
He said he'd like him to with the GOP nomination.

Amelia

Rookie
Reaction score

He said he'd like him to with the GOP nomination.

Well, he started to say he hopes R wins. Then he backed away and said he wasn't taking a position. And then he said he'd be very pleased to see him win the Republican nomination. But it all seemed about the nation being above using religion against a candidate. He wasn't declaring that Romney would be a good person to have be president if Obama didn't win. He just hoped his religion wouldn't be a factor in the decision.

That's what I heard.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who cares what Jimmy Carter says or who he does or does not endorse??

He is without doubt the worst POTUS to ever occupy the WH.

The guy should go back to his peanut farm and remember he's no longer the Prez. Jeeze.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was a lie in the last thread on the topic. It's still a lie. The man is supporting Obama.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List