Jimmah Cahtah wants Romney to Win

They meant that Carter wants Romney to win for reasons other than that he's the best candidate for the nomination.

Is the word "endorse" really that difficult to understand?

So what's the word for that if it isn't endorse?

What does it matter?

Tim Pawlenty endorsed Romney, because he believed him to be the best candidate in the remaining field.

Carter said, in plain English, that he desires Romney to win the nomination, for reasons other than that criteria....You can call that "scooby-doo" if you want, it's not a political endorsement.

What does it matter?

Tim Pawlenty endorsed Romney, because he believed him to be the best candidate in the remaining field.

Carter said, in plain English, that he desires Romney to win the nomination, for reasons other than that criteria....You can call that "scooby-doo" if you want, it's not a political endorsement.

So you can't actually tell me what it is, or what those posters meant, just that it isn't an endorsement.

Last edited:
without reading the input in this thread carefully:

did jimmy carter just say that a religious test is unCONSTITUTIONAL, and that therefore the silly underpant religion of mutt-torturing romney should not be a factor in the Republican primary?

did jimmy carter just say that a religious test is unCONSTITUTIONAL, and that therefore the silly underpant religion of mutt-torturing romney should not be a factor in the Republican primary?
Not really.

He basically said that he hopes that Romney wins because it would show how tooollllerant and incluuuuuusive the GOP is....As though the DNC would ever nominate an LDS candidate.

Not really.

He basically said that he hopes that Romney wins because it would show how tooollllerant and incluuuuuusive the GOP is....As though the DNC would ever nominate an LDS candidate.

jc hopes that romney wins the primary or the general?

i am too lazy to look it up myself

Just asking the question should Romney's Mormon religion be an issue puts it on the issues list. Look for more from lefty media pukes if Romney's poll numbers improve.
Should anyone's religion be suspect? How about Kennedy back in the 60's? Catholic...many questioned his voracity.

Religion should never be an issue but rather a marker as to how well thay are grounded morally.

And what of Huntsman? Is he not Mormon as well?:eusa_shhh:

Not really.

I came in to find out so I hope they answer your question. I want Romney to win the primary. If by some stroke of luck, Rs win, at least someone with some intelligence will be in the WH.

I swear I don't know where Republicans find some of these candidates. It's as if they have a death wish politically.

Not really.

I came in to find out so I hope they answer your question. I want Romney to win the primary. If by some stroke of luck, Rs win, at least someone with some intelligence will be in the WH.

I swear I don't know where Republicans find some of these candidates. It's as if they have a death wish politically.

Supporting the GOPs liberal.

Shocking!!!!!

Shocking!!!!!

HaHa He isn't a Lib, goof.

Shocking!!!!!

HaHa He isn't a Lib, goof.

Yes he is. I also know democrats hate to even acknowledge the blue dogs in their mitts.

hmmm

Attachments

• $Jimmah.jpg
    $Jimmah.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Forum List

Back