Jimmah Cahtah wants Romney to Win

Of course the peanut man wants Romney to win. Christ almighty! Obama getting creamed in the election is Jimmy's Get Out of Jail Free card. He'd finally get to move out of the Worst Ever President subbasement for that plush residence in the basement.

Of course the peanut man wants Romney to win. Christ almighty! Obama getting creamed in the election is Jimmy's Get Out of Jail Free card. He'd finally get to move out of the Worst Ever President subbasement for that plush residence in the basement.

LMAO Good one Blasty.

I'm sure Carter will enjoy the basement as opposed to the sub basment.

To many rats and creepy crawlies in the sub. LOL

He didn't really say he wanted Romney to win. He just hoped that religion wouldn't be a barrier. Regardless of his exact words, which could be interpreted as favoring Romney, later in his statement, I feel he makles it clear he was in favor of religious neutrality rather than Romney, himself.

He didn't really say he wanted Romney to win. He just hoped that religion wouldn't be a barrier. Regardless of his exact words, which could be interpreted as favoring Romney, later in his statement, I feel he makles it clear he was in favor of religious neutrality rather than Romney, himself.

Yah. That's the message I got from Carter's answer too.

The headline will be used against Romney. I fell for it and posted before the video had finished loading.

The headline will be used against Romney. I fell for it and posted before the video had finished loading.
He said he'd like him to with the GOP nomination.

He said he'd like him to with the GOP nomination.

Well, he started to say he hopes R wins. Then he backed away and said he wasn't taking a position. And then he said he'd be very pleased to see him win the Republican nomination. But it all seemed about the nation being above using religion against a candidate. He wasn't declaring that Romney would be a good person to have be president if Obama didn't win. He just hoped his religion wouldn't be a factor in the decision.

That's what I heard.

Who cares what Jimmy Carter says or who he does or does not endorse??

He is without doubt the worst POTUS to ever occupy the WH.

The guy should go back to his peanut farm and remember he's no longer the Prez. Jeeze.

This was a lie in the last thread on the topic. It's still a lie. The man is supporting Obama.

Forum List

Back