Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

I have read none of this thread. I know nothing about what happened and, yet, I know it's not true.

A couple of dozen? You know how many there were? I doubt all the parents were investigated, these claims is based on comment not action. But many participants at these board meetings were NOT local parents and residents, they came in from outside the community to rabble rouse.

Threats against people simply trying to do their jobs should be taken seriously.
debunk the police and setting cop cars and buildings on fire is your way of peaceful threats? hahhahhahahahah. you can't get out of your own way fool.

It is far more than 220, 220 was the number of threats that Newsweek journalists reviewed, not the total number of threats.

People have quit out of fear for their families, they’ve had their homes vandalized, threatened with murder, rape, their kids have been stalked, it is dangerous, and I think it’s appropriate for the federal government to step in given it is more than one jurisdiction.
mandates destroying lives for an unsafe irrelevant vaccine and you think that's ok. too fking hypocritical to maneuver to a place of sanity with you.

Forum List

Back