JFK Another Angle

You are seeing things that are just not there. The Senator is imagining things that just are not there. Mrs. Connley was between Greer and the President, is she lying by omission?

If you are going to ignore what you can see in your own presented evidence then I guess we are through here. Look at the pictures you presented and see which way the blood is splattered. If you would honestly do so you can not come to any other conclusion then the shot was from the rear. little hole in, big hole out.

kinda like how YOU blatenly ignore these 2 videos that shoot down your pitilful lies that oswald was the one assassin ignoring the actual photographs taken that day proving there were multiple shooters there that day with many several bullets photographed that day that could not be traced back to oswalds rifle.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35UxRKDW-s]The Day The Dream Died JFK Conspiracy Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhIAgHO3p6Q]JFK WITNESS DEPIUTY SHERIFF ROGER CRAIG MURDERED? 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

and then refuse to listen to cyril wecht in his videos when he emphatically says the warren commission is bullshit,that the shot to head came from the front.

again your a fucking lying hypocrite.you post videos of YOUR version of events expecting people to look at them, but you refuse to watch videos that counter your lies as well.:cuckoo:

as well as dismissing what many credible witnesses saw and what the dallas doctors said and what photpgraphy experts from around the world say as well as ignoring the warren commission and secret service committed treason that day.the ss violating all standard op protocols and the warren commssion altering witness testimonys -a crime they should have all gone to jail for.

you have been exposed for the lying fucking pathetic troll you are.

which is understandable since that mass murderer reagan is your hero,a guy who as governor of california successully blocked jim garrisons probe into the case blocking extradiction requests of key high officials in government,something that had NEVER happened to him in his entire career.:cuckoo:

Like Ford,reagan was rewarded handsomely for his role in the coverup also becoming future president.

Reagan was a traiter to the american people financing death squads so its obvious what your agenda here is.

as always,the trolls have nothing but childish trolling posts when they cant refute the facts here posted.

the first video

1. the empty casket why?

If this story is true, so what? Maybe they were trying to protect the body. Doesn't prove a thing.

Body Alteration

2. LBJ have to gain?

Everything, so what?

3. Who is man on grassy knoll

At least three different investigations have concluded that JFK was hit from the rear not the grassy knoll.

4. Why all witness die

People die everyday.

5. Why as oswald arrested quickly.

He killed Tippets. He ran from the scene. He tried to kill the arresting officers. Pretty clear.

6 who set up jack ruby

No one, he stumbled on Oswald purely by happenchance and acted on his own.

7 why was kennedys body alterned.

did not happen.

8 why did dalllas doctors change story

Again, didn't really happen

9 brain missing.

Only after the investigation, stolen by RFK most likely.

10. I didn't get number 10

But let me point out. The video uses the debunked Dictaphone evidence. All this video is a selective use of evidence to prove what they want to prove. Just like you are doing.

I am not watching two videos doing the same both of them over an hours. Sorry I have heard them all before.

You are seeing things that are just not there. The Senator is imagining things that just are not there. Mrs. Connley was between Greer and the President, is she lying by omission?

If you are going to ignore what you can see in your own presented evidence then I guess we are through here. Look at the pictures you presented and see which way the blood is splattered. If you would honestly do so you can not come to any other conclusion then the shot was from the rear. little hole in, big hole out.

You are seeing things that are just not there. The Senator is seeing what the films show. He is corroborated by Jean Hill and many others who saw the shot in the car.

If you are going to ignore what's in evidence then I guess we are through here. Look at the pictures you won't present and try to corroborate it with other evidence. You'll see the blood splatter in the right front is not possible because it didn't happen. If you would honestly do so, you would not come to any other conclusion than the shot was from the front. A small hole over the right eye and large hole in the right rear, fired by Bill Greer.

WallPaint489-1.jpg

You are seeing things that are just not there. The Senator is seeing what the films show. He is corroborated by Jean Hill and many others who saw the shot in the car.

If you are going to ignore what's in evidence then I guess we are through here. Look at the pictures you won't present and try to corroborate it with other evidence. You'll see the blood splatter in the right front is not possible because it didn't happen. If you would honestly do so, you would not come to any other conclusion than the shot was from the front. A small hole over the right eye and large hole in the right rear, fired by Bill Greer.

WallPaint489-1.jpg

these agent trolls are always seeing things that arent there and never looking at films that show multiple bullets unnaccounted to oswalds rifle.:D
he wont look at those vidoes of mine i show that prove there were multiple shooters,ignores what the dallas doctors say,and whats witnesses saw,did you REALLY expect to get anywhere with the lying troll?:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

WallPaint489-1.jpg

these agent trolls are always seeing things that arent there and never looking at films that show multiple bullets unnaccounted to oswalds rifle.:D
he wont look at those vidoes of mine i show that prove there were multiple shooters,ignores what the dallas doctors say,and whats witnesses saw,did you REALLY expct to get anywhere with the lying troll?:lol::lol::lol:

Ya, and freewilly seems like such a nice boy.:eusa_whistle: What a shame.:doubt:

Saying she saw a dog when there was not a dog certainly should bring into question here testimony which includes this which apparently you are ignoring. And you two keep saying I am ignoring the evidence:

Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

OK, those are HER words not mine. First bold, SHE LOOKED AWAY! SHE THOUGHT THEY WERE SHOOTING BACK, THOUGHT!!!! Second bold: SHE INTERJECTS WHAT SHE THINKS AS LOGICAL WHICH IT IS NOT. None the less she says she turned away and THOUGHT that they were shooting back. Third Bold. SHE!!! SHE!! STATES SHE DID NOT KNOW. What more do you need? And no the pictures and videos do not prove what she is saying, I don't see a white dog in any of them.

So, Mrs. Connelly is sitting behind the driver. He turns and shoots with a silver plated revolver which would have had to be held between her and Gov. Connelly and yet she does not know? I listened to an interview with her and she did not sound like a nonsense person who would cover up someone shooting the president in very close range to where she was sitting.

Who would use a silver plated revolver?

Who would take such a chance?

Obviously the shot is from the rear if you view the pictures what you two provided.

No one has ever made the claim that a shot hit the president in the left side of his head.

Oh yeah, there is this too: Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

The Senator saw, heard, and smelled Greer's shot. Your only defense for Greer's shot is that it was an accident, which is what Hill and the Senator are indirectly stating. Ralph Yarborough

The smell of Greer's shot was in the air. According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing back east at 15 mph. That explains the Senators honest account. Not to mention the secret service shooting back. I wonder what agent could have been shooting back in jfk's direction?

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was three cars behind Jfk's, (the white car) with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

paid trolls like freewill mention that part about Jean Hill saying she saw a dog in the limo to try and discredit her testimony about Greer firing the shot revealing they are agents of the government in the fact thats what the government succeeded at for years discrediting her and her testimony because for years,they were able to supress a photo that we do not see in the zapruder film-remember the zapruder film has been altered,it shows things happening that contradict what MANY witnesses saw and and many of the best photography experts around the world have concluded its altered as well so thats where people like freewill troll fall flat on his face:cuckoo:

the zapruder film was altered with them taking out the stuffed white dog that was in the limo that jean Hill saw. i cant remember the name of the witness but one of them who took film from a far distance and was not confiscated by the government,enhancements of that photo show there was indeed a stuffed white dog in the limo.

It wasnt a real LIVE dog,but that was the WHITE DOG she was referring to,the stuffed white puppet dog.it was well known that jackie wanted to take her stuffed white dog along for the ried that day so Hill was vindicated years later after the government unsuccessfully tried to discredit her.

further proof freewill is a lying paid troll.

Just like myself,Bob here below and others have seen the footage that shows Jean Hill is correct in her testimony about seeing a white dog.she was referring to the stuff white dog a spectater gave Jackie which Hill described seeing in the limo.

that footage was suppressed from the american people for years.then it emerged and vindicated jean hill.

Robert Harris

I would like to thank Deanie Richards who just sent me the old news
footage which absolutely resolves the question of the little white stuffed
dog Jean Hill said she saw as the limousine approached her on Elm.
It appears that someone gave it to Jackie at Love Field. About a foot
long, it is very easy to see as she gets into the limo and then shows it
to JFK, who glances at it and then turns to shake someone's hand.

Jackie then places it on the seat between her and JKF, along with the
flowers. Of course, that is exactly where Jean said it was.

GP loses another one :)

the below links dont work but any serious reseacher like myself knows about that supressed footage of the stuffed white dog jackie called Lambchops was indeed in the limo.further FACTS these agent trolls fall flat on their faces in their pathetic lies that zapruder film wasnt altered.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Robert Harris
JFK Assassination Home Page:
http://www.thuntek.net/~rharris/jfk.html

FTP site:
ftp://thuntek.net/pub/users/sub/rharris/

Freewill was first exposed lying about cyril wecht,NOW he has been exposed as the paid agent troll he is trying unsuccessfully to discredit Jean Hill.

Last edited:
The Senator saw, heard, and smelled Greer's shot. Your only defense for Greer's shot is that it was an accident, which is what Hill and the Senator are indirectly stating. Ralph Yarborough

The smell of Greer's shot was in the air. According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing back east at 15 mph. That explains the Senators honest account. Not to mention the secret service shooting back. I wonder what agent could have been shooting back in jfk's direction?

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was three cars behind Jfk's, (the white car) with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

paid trolls like freewill mention that part about Jean Hill saying she saw a dog in the limo to try and discredit her testimony about Greer firing the shot revealing they are agents of the government in the fact thats what the government succeeded at for years discrediting her and her testimony because for years,they were able to supress a photo that we do not see in the zapruder film-remember the zapruder film has been altered,it shows things happening that contradict what MANY witnesses saw and and many of the best photography experts around the world have concluded its altered as well so thats where people like freewill troll fall flat on his face:cuckoo:

the zapruder film was altered with them taking out the stuffed white dog that was in the limo that jean Hill saw. i cant remember the name of the witness but one of them who took film from a far distance and was not confiscated by the government,enhancements of that photo show there was indeed a stuffed white dog in the limo.

It wasnt a real LIVE dog,but that was the WHITE DOG she was referring to,the stuffed white puppet dog.it was well known that jackie wanted to take her stuffed white dog along for the ried that day so Hill was vindicated years later after the government unsuccessfully tried to discredit her.

Just like myself,Bob here below and others have seen the footage that shows Jean Hill is correct in her testimony about seeing a white dog.she was referring to the stuff white dog a spectater gave Jackie which Hill described seeing in the limo.

that footage was suppressed from the american people for years.then it emerged and vindicated jean hill.

Robert Harris

It appears that someone gave it to Jackie at Love Field
. About a foot

Robert Harris

FTP site:

That's good stuff.:D

Robert Harris

It appears that someone gave it to Jackie at Love Field
. About a foot

Robert Harris

FTP site:

That's good stuff.:D

thanks.two more serious researchers who back up what Robert Harris says.

Jean Hill was discredited because of her observation of seeing a "little Dog" sitting between President Kennedy and Mrs. Kennedy at the time of the assasination , basically this observation appeared to make her a questionable witness. However the emergence of the lost TV tapes of the Kennedy's arriving at Love Field in Dallas clearly indicates that perhaps a spectator gave Mrs. Kennedy a "Lampchop" white dog puppet as she approached the Limousine to start the fatal motorcade ride through Dallas.Even people on this site contend there is noevidence of rhis in any of the above-view photos taken that day....I disagree. I know of a photo that shows a fluffy white object just to theright of Governor Connelly's shoulder and to the left of S.S.A. Roy Kellerman.
I think Jean Hill was credible and courageous and is another example of a profile in courage.
M.Moore
- Friday, August 31, 2001 at 13:47:20 (CDT)

Jean Hill was villified by the Posner types because she said that she saw a dog in the car with JFk & Jackie! As it turns out, there was indeed a stuffed animal dog on the backseat at the time. I do beleive that she enhanced her story because of a couple of things. First and foremost is that she was a product of the times and people couldn't be as forthright as you might think. If you want to know who really planned the JFK hit, look no further than Texas and the Hunts!

In closing, I have a picture somewhere of myself, my daughter, and the lady in red from 1995! She was truly a nice lady who I believed for the most part!

Pedro Fernandez
Host-Talk America Radio Networks
Pedro Fernandez
San Francisco, CA USA - Monday, June 18, 2001 at 13:33:37 (CDT)

the puppet white dog that Jean Hill saw was in fact a white puppet dog that Jackie brought along with her that she had nicknamed Lambchop.

Last edited:
ther driver in front of full view of several people turned around, aimed a gun, and popped off a shot at the president? ...all in a split second?

it's a stupid theory

actually its not at all in the fact that two of the main doctors as well as some physicians that examined him said the fatal head shot came for a HANDGUN fired at CLOSE range.a fact nobody here can get around and always plays dodgeball with.:lol: and they cant get around that he is clearly turning around raising his left arm pointing it at kennedy,oh and seven has posted here of a few witnesses saying they DID see a secret service agent in the limo firing a gun.:D

How can you know?

ALL the video, like 911, has been altered. You dont need to be a forensics expert, it can be seen by simple cursory review.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

yeah we know the film has been altered.what many witnesses saw including the testimony of agent clint hill is different than what is seen in the zapruder film. like clint hil and all those witnesses are really lying.:cuckoo:

Here is a video of the arrival of the Kennedys. Anyone see a white dog? Did they send the dog on its own plane like Obama does?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXcqKGev3KA&list=PL0O5WNzrZqIO8ncbT-_9268D_Khzxerpr&index=2]JFK ARRIVES IN DALLAS, TEXAS, ON 11/22/63 (VIDEO VERSION) - YouTube[/ame]

I can't produce a picture of the dog, you 9/11 nutjobs will have to produce a picture of a white dog in the car, should be rather easy, just doctor a real picture.

The Testimony of Jean Hill, underlined are her claims, the rest is the response to those claims.

Was in Dealey Plaza at the time of the shooting Yes She is plainly visible in several films and still photos in her red raincoat.

She came to see "J.B. Marshall" [sic] her boyfriend, who was a motorcycle cop escorting the presidential limo No The officer she describes is not "J.B. Marshall," but rather B.J. Martin.

She stepped into Elm Street and shouted "Hey, Mr. President, look this way. We want to take your picture." Almost touched front fender of limo. Sort of. Her Warren Commission testimony is that she was on the "edge" of the street. Contradicted by photographic evidence, which shows her several feet from the curb and not moving.

Saw a little dog in the limo between John Kennedy and Jackie Yes An odd but doubtless sincere observation. May have mistaken bouquet of chrysanthemums in limo for small dog. Various photos show Jackie with flowers at Love Field, and in the limo.

Heard four to six shots Yes This places her among a tiny minority of witnesses who heard more than three shots, although there is no reason to doubt her sincerity.

She saw a shooter on the Grassy Knoll in the "Badgeman" position No Flatly contradicts her statement on the day of the assassination (see above).

The "whole back" of Kennedy's head exploded as he was hit No She told the Warren Commission that Kennedy's hair "rippled up" with no mention of the back of his head exploding.
Ran across Elm Street up the Grassy Knoll so quickly she failed to see Jackie climbing out onto trunk of presidential limo, and was almost hit by motorcycle of officer escorting limo. Yes Photos by Wilma Bond show her first sitting, and then standing in position on Dealey Plaza infield for over a minute after the shooting, long after other bystanders had run up the Knoll.

Saw Jack Ruby running from the corner of the Texas School Book Depository behind the Pergola toward the railroad yards Yes She doubtless saw a man running, but Jack Ruby was at the offices of the Dallas Morning News and could not have been in Dealey Plaza.

Claims to have been waylaid by Secret Service agents immediately after the assassination, intimidated, and told she must say there were only three shots fired. No Her affidavit of November 22nd, 1963, says that after the shooting she went with Mary Moorman and "Mr. Featherstone [sic] of the Times-Herald" to the press room of the Sheriff's office. Both Featherston and Moorman confirm that her original statement, rather than her current claims, is true.

Her boyfriend, Officer "J.B. Marshall" [sic] told her that the presidential motorcade route was changed at the last minute No The "changed motorcade route" story is repeated in many books about the assassination, but in fact it did not happen.

"Marshall" told her that Lyndon Johnson "ducked down" before any shots were fired. No Johnson was forced down by Secret Service agent Rufus W. Youngblood who reacted immediately when the shooting started.

Her Warren Commission testimony, as reported in the Commission volumes, was very different from what she actually said. No Her published testimony is consistent with other statements she made in 1963-64, although not with her current claims. It also contains several elements that imply a conspiracy -- including four to six shots, hearing shots from the Knoll, and seeing Jack Ruby in Dealey Plaza.

There have been attempts on her life No No supporting evidence has been produced. If attempts she describes in her book were real, they were extremely lame

Sources: Anthony Summers, Conspiracy; pp. 28, 50-51, Jim Marrs, Crossfire, pp. 37-38, 322-324; Richard Trask, Pictures of the Pain, pp. 232-242; Bill Sloan with Jean Hill, The Last Dissenting Witness.

Here you can listen to Mary Ann Moorman. This is number 2 number 1 is a waste and I didn't listen to any other. She was with Mrs. Hill that day. Note she contradicts Hill on many points. She also believes that the limo came to a stop, AFTER the last shot was fired. Of course it never really stopped but she honestly thought it did due to time compression, in my opinion.

Here is an essay on how time slows when scared and speeds up when we get older.

Among the most intriguing illustrations of “mind time” is the incredible elasticity of how we experience time. (“Where is it, this present?,” William James famously wondered. “It has melted in our grasp, fled ere we could touch it, gone in the instant of becoming.”) For instance, Hammond points out, we slow time down when gripped by mortal fear — the cliche about the slow-motion car crash is, in fact, a cognitive reality. This plays out even in situations that aren’t life-or-death per se but are still associated with strong feelings of fear. Hammond points to a study in which people with arachnophobia were asked to look at spiders — the very object of their intense fear — for 45 seconds and they overestimated the elapsed time. The same pattern was observed in novice skydivers, who estimated the duration of their peers’ falls as short, whereas their own, from the same altitude, were deemed longer. Why Time Slows Down When We?re Afraid, Speeds Up as We Age, and Gets Warped on Vacation | Brain Pickings

This type of brain reaction is why eyewitness accounts can be so unreliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a video of the arrival of the Kennedys. Anyone see a white dog? Did they send the dog on its own plane like Obama does?

JFK ARRIVES IN DALLAS, TEXAS, ON 11/22/63 (VIDEO VERSION) - YouTube

I can't produce a picture of the dog, you 9/11 nutjobs will have to produce a picture of a white dog in the car, should be rather easy, just doctor a real picture.

None of those things matter in the least. Greer passed the gun in the Zapruder film. She's corroborated by me simply acknowledging that video fact.

Greer passed the gun in the Zapruder film.

You mean the Zapruder film you keep insisting has been altered? That Zapruder film?

You don't get to pick and choose which frames are real or fake in order to support your delirium, Sugarlump. :eusa_whistle:

hey lying troll,not EVERYTHING is on the net.:cuckoo: oh and you cant expect anybody to read your bible length lies when you keep blatanly ignoring facts that the zapruder film has been altered,not only do what some of the witnesses say contradict what it shows,so does the testimony of agent clint hill when he tesifified saying he shoved jackie back in the acr where he is not seen touching her,Hill i gues is not credible to you though?:cuckoo:

you show off what a lying paid troll you are in the fact you ignore what all the dallas doctors say besides ignoring what witnesses saw ,as well as ignoring videos that show photographs taken that day of multiple bullets seen all over the place covered up since they could not be traced back to oswald rifle,ignoring the warren commission committed treason altering witness testimonys,ignoring people who had a version different than the governments,that most died in mysterious deaths,ect,ect,

till you stop being a lying troll and stop ignoring all these facts,your a joke and nobody here is going to read your bible length lies anymore the fact you wont watch vidoe that shoot down your lies.Im pretty sure everybody besides myself has stopped reading them since they know your such as joke ignoring as well that the HSCA investigation even concluded there was a second shooter.:cuckoo:

for the hundreth time idiot,Blakey the lead investigater for the HSCA investigation,wrote a book about it how the HSCA investigation concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second gunman involved behind the picket fence.you constantly prove you only see what you want to see constantly ignoring this link below. you constantly prove what a lying hyporite troll you are as well posting vidoes expecting people to watch them when you wont even watch videos that shoot down the lies of the warren commission.that proves how pathetic a troll you are.:cuckoo:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Plot-President-George-Robert-Blakey/dp/0812909291[/ame]

Individuals are walking the streets of American today who should be and eventually may be indicted for the unrequited murder of President John F. Kennedy. The President was not the victim of a nut gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, alone, but of an organized crime conspiracy. This is the sensational scenario of the book that qualifies as the definitive account of the

Last edited:

None of those things matter in the least. Greer passed the gun in the Zapruder film. She's corroborated by me simply acknowledging that video fact.

if this paid troll was a serious researcher,he would go to these JFK conferences around the country and see for himself they have shown the film of the white dog that I have seen like those others have from going to these conferences.:cuckoo: unlike him,i am serious researcher.the troll is clueless that not EVERYTHING is on the net.:cuckoo:

Here you can listen to Mary Ann Moorman. This is number 2 number 1 is a waste and I didn't listen to any other. She was with Mrs. Hill that day. Note she contradicts Hill on many points. She also believes that the limo came to a stop, AFTER the last shot was fired. Of course it never really stopped but she honestly thought it did due to time compression, in my opinion.

Part 1 - JFK Assassination Photograph Taken By Mary Moorman - In Depth Interview - YouTube

Here is an essay on how time slows when scared and speeds up when we get older.

Among the most intriguing illustrations of “mind time” is the incredible elasticity of how we experience time. (“Where is it, this present?,” William James famously wondered. “It has melted in our grasp, fled ere we could touch it, gone in the instant of becoming.”) For instance, Hammond points out, we slow time down when gripped by mortal fear — the cliche about the slow-motion car crash is, in fact, a cognitive reality. This plays out even in situations that aren’t life-or-death per se but are still associated with strong feelings of fear. Hammond points to a study in which people with arachnophobia were asked to look at spiders — the very object of their intense fear — for 45 seconds and they overestimated the elapsed time. The same pattern was observed in novice skydivers, who estimated the duration of their peers’ falls as short, whereas their own, from the same altitude, were deemed longer. Why Time Slows Down When We?re Afraid, Speeds Up as We Age, and Gets Warped on Vacation | Brain Pickings

This type of brain reaction is why eyewitness accounts can be so unreliable.

nice game of dogeball you play.:D like seven said,all that is irrelevent,who cares what she says NOW,what she said THEN its whats important.:cuckoo: all that is irrelevent because we have two of the main doctors saying his gunshot wound to the head was from a HANDGUN fired at CLOSE RANGE ,and Greer as seven proved over on my thread,was shown to be LYING about everything eh said or did and for the hundreth time,we know the zapruder film has been altered,many witnesses said it came to either a near complet stop or complete stop and it does not show agent clint hill shove jackie back into the limo like he SAID he did so that patheitc video of yours is irrelevent just liek seven said.:cuckoo:

not EVERYTHING is on the net Einstein:cuckoo:

AGAIN if you werent a paid shill,you would have talked to serious researchers around the country and have viewed that film taken by now, but you only see what you want to see and have no interest in the truth or talking with fellow independent researchers that have exposed the truth as you have demonstrated countless numbers of times even ADMITTING you wont watch my two videos since they expose there were multiple bullets photographed that day that could not be traced back to oswalds rifle which proves there were multiple gunman.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back