JFK Another Angle

Really, a man in the car turns shoots the president and no one in the car even cares to notice? Not Jackie or Mrs and Mr Conley? Was he a suicide shooter who had no real concern for being caught?

Look at the blood splatter it is from back to front indicating very clearly the shot was from behind.

JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

Hugh Betzner saw a nickel revolver in the President's car. That's the gun that killed jfk. Betzner also witnessed Hickey's rifle which was photographed.

I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle.

I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass.

You don't believe that the SS carries guns?

Seconds after Reagan was shot the SS had sub-machineguns. So a SS agent pulling out a staged gun would only be a surprise if he didn't.

"nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car"

Does this really sound reliable to you?

Seconds after Reagan was shot the SS had sub-machineguns. So a SS agent pulling out a staged gun would only be a surprise if he didn't.

"nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car"

It does because he passed a whited-out object. That was the gun he used.

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She died in 2000. Jean Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

OK, here is from your link, tell me, was there a dog in the car?

Mrs. HILL - Yes--I saw a dog in the car. They kept asking me, and I even gave that out on a radio or TV interview that I had seen a dog in the car.
Mr. SPECTER - In which car?
Mrs. HILL - Between the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and they kept asking me what kind of a dog and I said, "I don't know, I wasn't interested in what was in the seat," but I said, "It was white and fuzzy," and I said, "It was something white and kind of fuzzy and it was in the seat between them," and I said, "I just got to thinking---it must be a small dog," because I had remarked to my girl friend as they were taking us in the police station, I said, "Why?" I said, "I could see Liz Taylor or the Gabors traveling with a bunch of dogs, but I can't see the Kennedys traveling with dogs. Why would they have a dog with them on tour?" And, when we remarked about that she and I both--and I said, "Did you see it? What kind of a dog was it? Why were they taking a dog?" I found out later that it was those roses in the seat, but I knew they were looking at something and I just barely glanced and I saw this.

Second: she says she saw Jack Ruby, Ruby was not there.

Thirdly: Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

I think, "I didn't know" sums up her testimony...

Finally, if she testifies to more then three shots she is among the very, very small minority.

Last edited:

thanks for proving you have done zero research into this case other than seeing what you WANT to see.:clap: you prove in spades you have done no research into this case other than seeing what you want to see because if you had,you would know those lies posted on the NET there -where they can type in anything they want,:rolleyes:have been exposed by the book THE ZAPRUDER FILM,THE GREATEST HOAX OF THE CENTURY.:rolleyes:

many hundreds of photography experts from around the world have said the zapruder film is a hoax,:cuckoo: but trolls like you,have no interest in what EXPERTS say,only what our corrupt government institutions and the CIA controlled media tell you.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

as always,you come here to get your ass handed to you on a platter.miserable fail as always just as you failed miserable on my thread to disprove the HSCA investigation in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong and there was a second shooter.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
By whom? You? :lmao: :rofl:

The Zapruder film is the only one shot from this angle, doofus. You continue to show that you know nothing about how light reflects from different angles.

Look HERE: JFK Lancer

I used that years ago. It proves they (jfk lancer) omitted the fact that Greer's HANDS were off the wheel prior to those seven or eight frames that show no hand coming off the wheel.

Indeed they did and indeed it does.:eusa_clap::dance::clap::clap::clap::rock:

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

Mrs. HILL - Yes--I saw a dog in the car. They kept asking me, and I even gave that out on a radio or TV interview that I had seen a dog in the car.
Mrs. HILL - Between the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and they kept asking me what kind of a dog and I said, "I don't know, I wasn't interested in what was in the seat," but I said, "It was white and fuzzy," and I said, "It was something white and kind of fuzzy and it was in the seat between them," and I said, "I just got to thinking---it must be a small dog," because I had remarked to my girl friend as they were taking us in the police station, I said, "Why?" I said, "I could see Liz Taylor or the Gabors traveling with a bunch of dogs, but I can't see the Kennedys traveling with dogs. Why would they have a dog with them on tour?" And, when we remarked about that she and I both--and I said, "Did you see it? What kind of a dog was it? Why were they taking a dog?" I found out later that it was those roses in the seat, but I knew they were looking at something and I just barely glanced and I saw this.

Thirdly: Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Finally, if she testifies to more then three shots she is among the very, very small minority.

Damn I just cracked the case wide open. The DOG shot the president then jumped out and started humping Zapuder's leg to avoid suspicion. Or do you think she is barking up the wrong tree?

And look in the background, the guy with the red shirt on the steps. He definitely is shooting something. I think he shot the dog.

Last edited:

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

Damn I just cracked the case wide open. The DOG shot the president then jumped out and started humping Zapuder's leg to avoid suspicion. Or do you think she is barking up the wrong tree?

And look in the background, the guy with the red shirt on the steps. He definitely is shooting something. I think he shot the dog.

She saw the secret service shoot back. All three videos verify Greer's shot, therefore anything she may have said that wasn't true does not refute what she really saw, the driver shooting back.

She saw the secret service shoot back. All three videos verify Greer's shot, therefore anything she may have said that wasn't true does not refute what she really saw, the driver shooting back.

Saying she saw a dog when there was not a dog certainly should bring into question here testimony which includes this which apparently you are ignoring. And you two keep saying I am ignoring the evidence:

OK, those are HER words not mine. First bold, SHE LOOKED AWAY! SHE THOUGHT THEY WERE SHOOTING BACK, THOUGHT!!!! Second bold: SHE INTERJECTS WHAT SHE THINKS AS LOGICAL WHICH IT IS NOT. None the less she says she turned away and THOUGHT that they were shooting back. Third Bold. SHE!!! SHE!! STATES SHE DID NOT KNOW. What more do you need? And no the pictures and videos do not prove what she is saying, I don't see a white dog in any of them.

So, Mrs. Connelly is sitting behind the driver. He turns and shoots with a silver plated revolver which would have had to be held between her and Gov. Connelly and yet she does not know? I listened to an interview with her and she did not sound like a nonsense person who would cover up someone shooting the president in very close range to where she was sitting.

Who would use a silver plated revolver?

Who would take such a chance?

Obviously the shot is from the rear if you view the pictures what you two provided.

No one has ever made the claim that a shot hit the president in the left side of his head.

Oh yeah, there is this too: Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Last edited:

thanks for proving you have done zero research into this case other than seeing what you WANT to see.:clap: you prove in spades you have done no research into this case other than seeing what you want to see because if you had,you would know those lies posted on the NET there -where they can type in anything they want,:rolleyes:have been exposed by the book THE ZAPRUDER FILM,THE GREATEST HOAX OF THE CENTURY.:rolleyes:

many hundreds of photography experts from around the world have said the zapruder film is a hoax,:cuckoo: but trolls like you,have no interest in what EXPERTS say,only what our corrupt government institutions and the CIA controlled media tell you.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

as always,you come here to get your ass handed to you on a platter.miserable fail as always just as you failed miserable on my thread to disprove the HSCA investigation in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong and there was a second shooter.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Provide the link to ONE expert that makes the claim. Time Magazine bought the film early on and made copies how could the conspirators change all the copies? Why not just get rid of the film? Any way here is a pro-conspiracy site that has the arguments that the film is real. Here is their best reasoning:

Finally, the most powerful and obvious point: the Zapruder film can hardly have been altered to cover up evidence of conspiracy, given that it contains almost irrefutable evidence of conspiracy:
•When combined with certain uncontroversial facts, the Zapruder film provides explicit disproof of the single–bullet theory: Kennedy’s reaction to his throat wound occurs earlier than Connally’s reaction to his back wound, which in turn occurs earlier than Connally’s wrist wound.
•Famously, the film reveals Kennedy’s sharp back–and–to–the–left movement in reaction to what can only plausibly be interpreted as a shot from in front.

If anyone did manage to alter the Zapruder film, they didn’t make a very good job of it.

Is the Zapruder Film Authentic or Fake? : The JFK Assassination

I don't agree with their conclusion about what the film shows only that if you or I were to try and modify the film it first of all would be very hard in those days. I don't even imagine how they could do such a thing with that type of media. It would have taken weeks to do properly and the chain of custody just doesn't allow for that to happen.

Three cars back, are you freakin kidding me? What Senator are you talking about please at least provide a name.

Again, no one in the car states that Greer fired anything. Don't you think Jackie might have made mention if it were fact?

You guys said that Hill saw the shot, she says she didn't. Now you are trying to interject what someone thinks they smelled. Whow.

OK, on edit I know see the name and the blurry reference.

Notes, he says he smelled smoke all the way to the hospital, do you think that is possible?

He says three shots coming from a deer rifle coming from the right rear.

Last edited:

Saying she saw a dog when there was not a dog certainly should bring into question here testimony which includes this which apparently you are ignoring. And you two keep saying I am ignoring the evidence:

OK, those are HER words not mine. First bold, SHE LOOKED AWAY! SHE THOUGHT THEY WERE SHOOTING BACK, THOUGHT!!!! Second bold: SHE INTERJECTS WHAT SHE THINKS AS LOGICAL WHICH IT IS NOT. None the less she says she turned away and THOUGHT that they were shooting back. Third Bold. SHE!!! SHE!! STATES SHE DID NOT KNOW. What more do you need? And no the pictures and videos do not prove what she is saying, I don't see a white dog in any of them.

So, Mrs. Connelly is sitting behind the driver. He turns and shoots with a silver plated revolver which would have had to be held between her and Gov. Connelly and yet she does not know? I listened to an interview with her and she did not sound like a nonsense person who would cover up someone shooting the president in very close range to where she was sitting.

Obviously the shot is from the rear if you view the pictures what you two provided.

No one has ever made the claim that a shot hit the president in the left side of his head.

Oh yeah, there is this too: Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

The Senator saw, heard, and smelled Greer's shot. Your only defense for Greer's shot is that it was an accident, which is what Hill and the Senator are indirectly stating. Ralph Yarborough

The smell of Greer's shot was in the air. According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing back east at 15 mph. That explains the Senators honest account. Not to mention the secret service shooting back. I wonder what agent could have been shooting back in jfk's direction?

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was three cars behind Jfk's, (the white car) with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

You are seeing things that are just not there. The Senator is imagining things that just are not there. Mrs. Connley was between Greer and the President, is she lying by omission?

If you are going to ignore what you can see in your own presented evidence then I guess we are through here. Look at the pictures you presented and see which way the blood is splattered. If you would honestly do so you can not come to any other conclusion then the shot was from the rear. little hole in, big hole out.

Last edited:

they used to be large enough a person could easily fit in them

It couldn't be the grassy knoll because the bullet only involved the right front impact, and right rear exit. Slow motion confirmed that three years ago. The grassy knoll shot only could've entered the right temporal region. The bullet entered over the right eye, which excludes the grassy snow job. Of course this analysis conforms to the right rear exit.

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The bullet entered over the right eye

How did the bullet enter over the right eye, when Greer was seated to JFK's left? It must truly have been a "Magic Bullet" for it to defy logic in this manner. Then again, all of your posts defy logic.

Please enlighten us, O Delusional One.

Mrs. HILL - No.

The Senator saw, heard, and smelled Greer's shot. Your only defense for Greer's shot is that it was an accident, which is what Hill and the Senator are indirectly stating. Ralph Yarborough

The smell of Greer's shot was in the air. According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing back east at 15 mph. That explains the Senators honest account. Not to mention the secret service shooting back. I wonder what agent could have been shooting back in jfk's direction?

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was three cars behind Jfk's, (the white car) with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

paid trolls like freewill mention that part about Jean Hill saying she saw a dog in the limo to try and discredit her testimony about Greer firing the shot revealing they are agents of the government in the fact thats what the government succeeded at for years discrediting her and her testimony because for years,they were able to supress a photo that we do not see in the zapruder film-remember the zapruder film has been altered,it shows things happening that contradict what MANY witnesses saw and and many of the best photography experts around the world have concluded its altered as well so thats where people like freewill troll fall flat on his face:cuckoo:

the zapruder film was altered with them taking out the stuffed white dog that was in the limo that jean Hill saw. i cant remember the name of the witness but one of them who took film from a far distance and was not confiscated by the government,enhancements of that photo show there was indeed a stuffed white dog in the limo.

It wasnt a real LIVE dog,but that was the WHITE DOG she was referring to,the stuffed white puppet dog.it was well known that jackie wanted to take her stuffed white dog along for the ried that day so Hill was vindicated years later after the government unsuccessfully tried to discredit her.

You are seeing things that are just not there. The Senator is imagining things that just are not there. Mrs. Connley was between Greer and the President, is she lying by omission?

If you are going to ignore what you can see in your own presented evidence then I guess we are through here. Look at the pictures you presented and see which way the blood is splattered. If you would honestly do so you can not come to any other conclusion then the shot was from the rear. little hole in, big hole out.

kinda like how YOU blatenly ignore these 2 videos that shoot down your pitilful lies that oswald was the one assassin ignoring the actual photographs taken that day proving there were multiple shooters there that day with many several bullets photographed that day that could not be traced back to oswalds rifle.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and then refuse to listen to cyril wecht in his videos when he emphatically says the warren commission is bullshit,that the shot to head came from the front.

again your a fucking lying hypocrite.you post videos of YOUR version of events expecting people to look at them, but you refuse to watch videos that counter your lies as well.:cuckoo:

as well as dismissing what many credible witnesses saw and what the dallas doctors said and what photpgraphy experts from around the world say as well as ignoring the warren commission and secret service committed treason that day.the ss violating all standard op protocols and the warren commssion altering witness testimonys -a crime they should have all gone to jail for.

you have been exposed for the lying fucking pathetic troll you are.

which is understandable since that mass murderer reagan is your hero,a guy who as governor of california successully blocked jim garrisons probe into the case blocking extradiction requests of key high officials in government,something that had NEVER happened to him in his entire career.:cuckoo:

Like Ford,reagan was rewarded handsomely for his role in the coverup also becoming future president.

Reagan was a traiter to the american people financing death squads so its obvious what your agenda here is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Whackjob,

your (sic) a fucking lying hypocrite.you post videos of YOUR version of events expecting people to look at them, but you refuse to watch videos that counter your lies as well.

fucking pathetic troll you are.

Forum List

Back