JFK Another Angle

ther driver in front of full view of several people turned around, aimed a gun, and popped off a shot at the president? ...all in a split second?

it's a stupid theory

actually its not at all in the fact that two of the main doctors as well as some physicians that examined him said the fatal head shot came for a HANDGUN fired at CLOSE range.a fact nobody here can get around and always plays dodgeball with.:lol: and they cant get around that he is clearly turning around raising his left arm pointing it at kennedy,oh and seven has posted here of a few witnesses saying they DID see a secret service agent in the limo firing a gun.:D

ther driver in front of full view of several people turned around, aimed a gun, and popped off a shot at the president? ...all in a split second?

it's a stupid theory

actually its not at all in the fact that two of the main doctors as well as some physicians that examined him said the fatal head shot came for a HANDGUN fired at CLOSE range.a fact nobody here can get around and always plays dodgeball with.:lol: and they cant get around that he is clearly turning around raising his left arm pointing it at kennedy,oh and seven has posted here of a few witnesses saying they DID see a secret service agent in the limo firing a gun.:D

How can you know?

ALL the video, like 911, has been altered. You dont need to be a forensics expert, it can be seen by simple cursory review.

If you have a hp 55gr pill @3800 how can you tell what it came out of after the impact? It would explode and turn his head into a canoe.

I read the statement about the SS firing a shot but that was completely inconclusive vague and nondescript as well. The probability of someone in the car shooting over the top of connaly is low compared to the sewer or knoll or other vantage point since it would cause needless complications.

for a long time I thought it might be from the sewer drain there but it was really the the secret service driver Bill Greer.He had CIA connections.Seven eleven has exposed him on this thread here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...assination-who-s-who-on-the-grassy-knoll.html

ok took a look around in there and I am not sure what I should be looking at that shows greer to be the shooter.

Never have been much for what witnesses say and I may be missing something but I dont see greer as a shooter.

One thing to keep in mind is that connally and his wife and the guy immediately beside greer would have had substantial muzzle blast from a shot powerful enough to take the side of someones head apart like that

and I see none of those things that I would expect to see if that were the case. Since we can see his brains being vaporized I would expect we would see something.

Moor thought the SS were shooting back, but did she see what she thought was a gun or my impression that she heard more shots fired and seen greer turn and just conjectured that he was shooting back. If she heard them it is also reasonable to presume they were not silenced as if that really matters with high speed projectiles anyway.

If someone were shooting out of the sewer, to her, I expect she may have had a difficult time distinguishing the difference since the car would have been almost perfectly in line between her and the sewer when the shots were fired possibly giving her the impression they came from the car.

So if not greer then that would lend even more credence to a shooter in the sewer.

You started this thread for one reason: To post fictional bullshit about the driver not shooting jfk. Of course you know that he did because I've been posting about it for years. Some film alterations were done but evidence still remains in all three films. The firecracker reference is consistent with the gun being fired in the limo. Not to mention that Betzner saw Greer's gun.

Many eyewitnesses reported hearing a shot inside or near the Presidential limousine. The driver, Bill Greer was seated two rows in front of and slightly to Jfk's left.

1.Bobby Hargis (Police motorcycle outrider, left rear of limousine):
Mr. Stern: Do you recall your impression at the time regarding the shots?
Hargis: “Well, at the time it sounded like the shots were right next to me,” 6WCH294.

2. Austin Miller (railroad worker, on triple overpass):
Mr. Belin: “Where did the shots sound like they came from?”
Miller: “Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say right there in the car,” 6WCH225.

3. Charles Brehm (carpet salesman, south curb of Elm St.): “Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in front or beside the President. He explained the President did not slump forward as if he would have after being shot from the rear,” “President Dead, Connally Shot,” The Dallas Times Herald, 22 November 1963, p.2

4. Officer E. L. Boone (policeman, corner of Main and Houston Streets):" I heard three shots coming from the vicinity of where the President's car was,” 19WCH508.

5. Jack Franzen: (south curb of Elm): “He said he heard the sound of an explosion which appeared to him to come from the President's car and ...small fragments flying inside the vehicle and immediately assumed someone had tossed a firecracker inside the automobile,” 22WCH840.

6. Mrs. Jack Franzen (south curb of Elm): “Shortly after the President’s automobile passed by…she heard a noise which sounded as if someone had thrown a firecracker into the President’s automobile…at approximately the same time she noticed dust or small pieces of debris flying from the President’s automobile,” 24WCH525.

7. James Altgens: (photographer, south curb of Elm):“The last shot sounded like it came from the left side of the car, if it was close range because, if it were a pistol it would have to be fired at close range for any degree of accuracy," 7WCH518.

8. Hugh Betzner, Jr. (south curb of Elm, nr junction with Houston): “I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air,”

I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car 19WCH467

it's a stupid theory

How can you know?

ALL the video, like 911, has been altered. You dont need to be a forensics expert, it can be seen by simple cursory review.

If you have a hp 55gr pill @3800 how can you tell what it came out of after the impact? It would explode and turn his head into a canoe.

I read the statement about the SS firing a shot but that was completely inconclusive vague and nondescript as well. The probability of someone in the car shooting over the top of connaly is low compared to the sewer or knoll or other vantage point since it would cause needless complications.

Who else could Connally have seen that shot jfk? He was looking at Greer when the shot was fired.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Greerconnally.gif

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

I did NOT write this. From another poster/forum, a few years ago.

Funny thing about conspiracies, and theories, is that often times the other parts of the "plan" are important parts, but made to DISTRACT from a very simple truth!

This is how it has always been, and this is the most important aspect of it all. If you confront people with the "simple" evidence (which is the driver landed fatal blow) people will reject it having been so used to such a complex conspiracy theory that no one will ever figure out!

It is Genius when you think about it, formulate a massive plan to take out JFK who was a threat to national security of the secret government. But the one thing they were counting on was the man hiding in plain sight, with the means to finish him directly. While everyone around the grassy knoll, the buildings, and even people within the car were panicking, they had no idea what was going on, greer took the final shot. It was the perfect distraction.

edit the film that proves it.

Here's the now infamous wink, back and to LBJ's right, just before being sworn in. The man to the left in the bowtie is Congressman Albert Thomas, winking at LBJ.

Congressional investigations aren't intended to uncover the truth. They are intended to cover the asses of the administration. The "grassy knoll" was just a dodge for the Warren commission so they wouldn't have to go into Oswald's background too deeply and explain to the Nation why the traitor was invited back into the US after he renounced his citizenship and fled to Russia. There is no doubt that Oswald shot Kennedy and killed Officer Tippit after he fled the scene. The question is why Ruby killed Oswald.

The reflection was proven fake long ago. It only appears in the Zapruder film. That means it wasn't added to three other recordings where it must be present had it been real.

-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.

-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.

-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the white blob in Zapruder, but they didn't bother adding any fake imagery to these three other recordings.

-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN.

WallPaint615.jpg

frame309mary.jpg

jfkmuchmorenoreflection.jpg

no-fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Does anyone who subscribes to this BS actually look at the picutres/movie film? Which way do we see the blood splatter? Is it going to the front or the rear? After you do that rationally think about it. If the blood is going to the front does that not mean the shot was from the rear? If you think it is traveling to the rear then maybe you are on to something.

The reflection was proven fake long ago.

By whom? You? :lmao: :rofl:

It only appears in the Zapruder film. That means it wasn't added to three other recordings where it must be present had it been real.

The Zapruder film is the only one shot from this angle, doofus. You continue to show that you know nothing about how light reflects from different angles.

Congressional investigations aren't intended to uncover the truth. They are intended to cover the asses of the administration. The "grassy knoll" was just a dodge for the Warren commission so they wouldn't have to go into Oswald's background too deeply and explain to the Nation why the traitor was invited back into the US after he renounced his citizenship and fled to Russia. There is no doubt that Oswald shot Kennedy and killed Officer Tippit after he fled the scene. The question is why Ruby killed Oswald.

as always,you just come on here to troll blathering your inane nonsense without reading any other posts from anybody ignoring the facts that have been posted on how all the dallas doctors all said the wound in the back of the head was an EXIT wound and the throut wound was an entrance wound as well as being ignorant of the fact witnesses saw agunman behind the fence firing a rifle.:cuckoo:

The reflection was proven fake long ago.

By whom? You? :lmao: :rofl:

It only appears in the Zapruder film. That means it wasn't added to three other recordings where it must be present had it been real.

The Zapruder film is the only one shot from this angle, doofus. You continue to show that you know nothing about how light reflects from different angles.

Look HERE: JFK Lancer

I used that years ago. It proves they (jfk lancer) omitted the fact that Greer's HANDS were off the wheel prior to those seven or eight frames that show no hand coming off the wheel. Greer obviously shot jfk and no coverup was ever produced by anyone. His guilt was simply ignored until I solved it over three years ago. He starts passing the gun four seconds before he shoots jfk.

Stop posting links and start dealing with reality. The right lateral shows the right top and face removed. Do you understand how fucking crazy that is?:cuckoo: No frontal bone is listed as being part of the large wound described in the autopsy report. Those metallic fragments were found behind the right eye where the shot really entered. The smaller ones (lead snowstorm) are indicative of an impact in that area. WAKE UP.:eusa_whistle: Two fragments were recovered by Humes, the same one is circled in both.

Last edited:
Freewill,

Check this out. I did not make this gif. Just note how fast Greer's left arm jerks back and then retracts. They did it and it was totally obvious because there is no arm in Lancer's gif, it was going back with the headshot. I think the left one is more clear.

Really, a man in the car turns shoots the president and no one in the car even cares to notice? Not Jackie or Mrs and Mr Conley? Was he a suicide shooter who had no real concern for being caught?

Look at the blood splatter it is from back to front indicating very clearly the shot was from behind.

Forum List

Back