JFK and the Unspeakable

anyhow in keep this thread alive for the people like Again Sheila,Ryan,and the thread starter who are open minded and dont ignore facts,this is something I posted on that same kennedy thread once that needs to be mentioned again.
This was sent to me by a friend/professor of mine from a college where I studied political science at where I learned from him to never trust in the mainstream media that the people who believe in that fairy tale warren commission report that oswald was the lone assassian really seriously need to read.It starts out like this and reads-MEDIA IS A TOOL OF PROPAGANDA-AND THIS DISCOVERY CHANNEL IS ONE OF THE MOST EGREGIOUS OF MANIPULATIONS OF MINDS AND HEARTS.
Most of us have learned we should trust only what we can affirm from the "liberal" media.We've realized that there is a media bias -and taking the first reports as "truth" can mislead.Hearst Corporation is 37.5% owner of the HISTORY CHANNEL.History plainly shows us that the term "yellow journalism" originated with the label of William Randolph Heart's style of journalism.MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA.THE HISTORY CHANNEL-WHO CONTROLS HISTORY CHANNEL?

PART TWO-Last night the HISTORY CHANNEL broadcast "The Bible Code.Predicting Armageddon." as one of a series this week which is named by HISTORY CHANNEL as "Armageddin week". "EXPERTS" in the Talmud,present a "detailed computer analysis of the talmud as an intricate document which is so rich with information that the Talmud includes references to 9/11,Twin Towers,Sirhan,Oswald,Moon Landing of Apollo-apparently more specific than even Nostradamus was able to predict.What is most interesting about the intricate cyroptographic investigations into the talmud is HOW CONSISTANTLY THE OFFICIAL MYTHS OF EACH OF THESE TURNING EVENTS IN HISTORY FIT WITH WHAT ARE KNOWN IN "CONSPIRACY CIRCLES" AS ZIONIST NEW WORLD ORDER PLANS.We are being manipulated in this case by a propaganda style and systems of domination. at this point I want to emphasize that it is no more anti-italian to talk of the crimes of the MAFIA,than it is anti-semitic to talk of an Israel criminal syndicate.

last part-Back to the HISTORY CHANNEL and Talmud experts.In the core of my being,these talmud experts featured in The Bible Code.Predicting armageddon occur to me as the biggest liars regarding the encoding of all the turning events that are claimed to be revealed.The experts dont reveal anything of their methods which could be verified.They conviently affirm the popular myths of 9/11 and,those of us who study 9/11 see clearly the fingerprints of an ISRAELI CRIMINAL SYNDICATE.How beguiling is this brainwashing about the JFK assassination being "OSWALD" and RFK was "SIRHAN". Each of these crimes has benefitted the criminal syndicate of Israel. JFK'S executive directive 11110 is a likely motive for Israeli criminal synidicate to assassinate-among other reasons.9/11 benefited Israeli by bringing the military might of the us to Israel's regional enemies.The HISTORY CHANNEL has promoted its documentaries about 9/11,flight 93 and the kennedy assassination.Each of these are ENFORCED MYTHS-the official stories designed to fool and enslave.The HISTORY CHANNEL should be named something like THE ISRAELI CRIMINAL SYNDICATE PROPAGANDA CHANNEL. I could not have said that last thing any better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
anyhow in keep this thread alive for the people like Again Sheila,Ryan,and the thread starter who are open minded and dont ignore facts,this is something I posted on that same kennedy thread once that needs to be mentioned again.
This was sent to me by a friend/professor of mine from a college where I studied political science at where I learned from him to never trust in the mainstream media that the people who believe in that fairy tale warren commission report that oswald was the lone assassian really seriously need to read.It starts out like this and reads-MEDIA IS A TOOL OF PROPAGANDA-AND THIS DISCOVERY CHANNEL IS ONE OF THE MOST EGREGIOUS OF MANIPULATIONS OF MINDS AND HEARTS.
Most of us have learned we should trust only what we can affirm from the "liberal" media.We've realized that there is a media bias -and taking the first reports as "truth" can mislead.Hearst Corporation is 37.5% owner of the HISTORY CHANNEL.History plainly shows us that the term "yellow journalism" originated with the label of William Randolph Heart's style of journalism.MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA.THE HISTORY CHANNEL-WHO CONTROLS HISTORY CHANNEL?

PART TWO-Last night the HISTORY CHANNEL broadcast "The Bible Code.Predicting Armageddon." as one of a series this week which is named by HISTORY CHANNEL as "Armageddin week". "EXPERTS" in the Talmud,present a "detailed computer analysis of the talmud as an intricate document which is so rich with information that the Talmud includes references to 9/11,Twin Towers,Sirhan,Oswald,Moon Landing of Apollo-apparently more specific than even Nostradamus was able to predict.What is most interesting about the intricate cyroptographic investigations into the talmud is HOW CONSISTANTLY THE OFFICIAL MYTHS OF EACH OF THESE TURNING EVENTS IN HISTORY FIT WITH WHAT ARE KNOWN IN "CONSPIRACY CIRCLES" AS ZIONIST NEW WORLD ORDER PLANS.We are being manipulated in this case by a propaganda style and systems of domination. at this point I want to emphasize that it is no more anti-italian to talk of the crimes of the MAFIA,than it is anti-semitic to talk of an Israel criminal syndicate.

last part-Back to the HISTORY CHANNEL and Talmud experts.In the core of my being,these talmud experts featured in The Bible Code.Predicting armageddon occur to me as the biggest liars regarding the encoding of all the turning events that are claimed to be revealed.The experts dont reveal anything of their methods which could be verified.They conviently affirm the popular myths of 9/11 and,those of us who study 9/11 see clearly the fingerprints of an ISRAELI CRIMINAL SYNDICATE.How beguiling is this brainwashing about the JFK assassination being "OSWALD" and RFK was "SIRHAN". Each of these crimes has benefitted the criminal syndicate of Israel. JFK'S executive directive 11110 is a likely motive for Israeli criminal synidicate to assassinate-among other reasons.9/11 benefited Israeli by bringing the military might of the us to Israel's regional enemies.The HISTORY CHANNEL has promoted its documentaries about 9/11,flight 93 and the kennedy assassination.Each of these are ENFORCED MYTHS-the official stories designed to fool and enslave.The HISTORY CHANNEL should be named something like THE ISRAELI CRIMINAL SYNDICATE PROPAGANDA CHANNEL. I could not have said that last thing any better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like the idiot kook 9/11 troofer ^ is now posting while high.

you mean he hasnt always?

you mean he hasnt always?

Good point. Or drunk. Or both. Could be a traumatic brain injury.

One old feller once tried to compose an entire book in one (VERY) long sentence. It, too, was unreadable gibberish. But some liberal psuedo intelligentsia probably gave it an award or two.

proof that the frady cat is in denial as always about government conspiracys.

I'm not sure who "frady cat" is but being in denial of government conspiracies is all too common.

Is it so inconceivable that rogue elements in the hierarchy of the CIA would conduct unlawful acts? Was Project MK-ULTRA unlawful? Did the OSS establish a working relationship with organized crime figures such as "Lucky Luciano" and Meyer Lansky? Did the CIA not pick up where the OSS left off? Why would the CIA be considered above reproach?

That Part II sounds more like the Torah not the Talmud. The Talmud is not universally accepted in Judaism, a very controversial teaching.

Since last posting on this thread I was able to read both Posner's "Case Closed" and Weisberg's "Case Open." The two books could not have been more differant, Posner's was a well written book full of questionable information, cleverly worded deceptions and important omissions. Weisberg book was poorly written but honest with some important clarifications.

I know understand why people that know nothing about the JFK assassination read Posner's book and are duped into believing that this was an honest effort.

Oliver Stone directs some of the best comedies in hollywood. One of my favorites was JFK. It had me rolling in the aisles.

So I surmise you believe the Warren Commission got it right? Now THAT is hilarious...:lol:

The Warren Commission did get it right

One day, Lee Harvey Oswald read in the paper that the President was visiting Dallas and that his motorcade would pass right under his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs head off.

Thats all there is....nothing has disproved that scenario in 45 years.

Only if you don't believe the cop who rushed into the School Book Depository seconds after the shots were fired and found Oswald in the Basement breakroom where he'd been all morning, according to witnesses, waiting for a phone call.

There were 7 people on the stairs, none of whom had seen Lee Harvey pass by and the elevator took over 2 and 1/2 minutes....the policeman saw him only seconds after the shots were fired, not minutes.

What did he do? Jump 7 stories? The policeman said he wasn't out of breath or anything to indicate he'd rushed to the breakroom and away from the 6th floor.

The history channel aired a really good miniseries on The Men Who Killed Kennedy. There's an even better uncut version on the internet...the one aired on the history channel left out several rather significant details.

My question for those who believe that Harvey was the lone gunman...Do you also believe that Paul Revere made the midnight ride and the battle of Bunker hill actually took place on Bunker hill?

My question for those who believe that Harvey was the lone gunman...Do you also believe that Paul Revere made the midnight ride and the battle of Bunker hill actually took place on Bunker hill?

Hell those people that still believe that such as Ditzcon and that other lone nut poster that has come on here many timese who is even more of an idiot than LIAR ability,those people will be too embarrased to admit it and will deny it,but I guarantee you,they think pro wrestling is real as well.:lol:

Since last posting on this thread I was able to read both Posner's "Case Closed" and Weisberg's "Case Open." The two books could not have been more differant, Posner's was a well written book full of questionable information, cleverly worded deceptions and important omissions. Weisberg book was poorly written but honest with some important clarifications.

I know understand why people that know nothing about the JFK assassination read Posner's book and are duped into believing that this was an honest effort.

Great to hear that unlike that poster Rightwinger,YOU took the time out to read BOTH books.Case Open is full of so many lies its unreal.Like you said,it has very cleverly worded deceptions and some omissions in it.Like one I remember Posner saying is that the reason the epilepic that suffered a siezure right before the motercade came by,why there were no records of his admittence into the hospital is Posner writes that he felt much better when he got there and told the ambulance attendent that and that was why he left and did not go in when he brought him there to the hospital.

well the people that defend the official version like rightwinger are obviously disinfo agents cause he ignored the fact I brought up to him that that ambulance driver said at a november in dallas conference once that Posner lied about that,that he NEVER said that.What the driver DID say was he took him there to the hospital and he just got up and left. who does that disinfo agent expect us to believe to be the liar? Posner or the ambulance driver? sorry Posner is the liar.

So I surmise you believe the Warren Commission got it right? Now THAT is hilarious...:lol:

The Warren Commission did get it right

One day, Lee Harvey Oswald read in the paper that the President was visiting Dallas and that his motorcade would pass right under his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs head off.

Thats all there is....nothing has disproved that scenario in 45 years.

Only if you don't believe the cop who rushed into the School Book Depository seconds after the shots were fired and found Oswald in the Basement breakroom where he'd been all morning, according to witnesses, waiting for a phone call.

There were 7 people on the stairs, none of whom had seen Lee Harvey pass by and the elevator took over 2 and 1/2 minutes....the policeman saw him only seconds after the shots were fired, not minutes.

What did he do? Jump 7 stories? The policeman said he wasn't out of breath or anything to indicate he'd rushed to the breakroom and away from the 6th floor.

The history channel aired a really good miniseries on The Men Who Killed Kennedy. There's an even better uncut version on the internet...the one aired on the history channel left out several rather significant details.

very true.well said.Like i said,bet the guy believes pro wrestling is real as well.:lol:

Tomorrow will be 46 years ago we heard the news... it is difficult to focus on cause when the effect has been so devastating to the history that followed...

When Kennedy was assassinated in 1963, John Kenneth Galbraith wrote that he was relieved that the President had died quickly, fearing the destruction of his wit and intellect as the greater evil.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntv_RA6TzQ0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntv_RA6TzQ0[/ame]

Hell those people that still believe that such as Ditzcon and that other lone nut poster that has come on here many timese who is even more of an idiot than LIAR ability,those people will be too embarrased to admit it and will deny it,but I guarantee you,they think pro wrestling is real as well.:lol:
fuck off asshole
dont try to say what i do or dont believe when you dont even know what the fuck YOU believe

Tomorrow will be 46 years ago we heard the news... it is difficult to focus on cause when the effect has been so devastating to the history that followed...

When Kennedy was assassinated in 1963, John Kenneth Galbraith wrote that he was relieved that the President had died quickly, fearing the destruction of his wit and intellect as the greater evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntv_RA6TzQ0

the guy that believes pro wrestling is real just now posted after you B.:lol:

Oswald shot JFK. I know because I was on the corner of Elm and North Hudson when it happened. Most of you, if not all of you, weren't even born at the time.

What people seem to ignore is that most recently, FBI tapes were released. On these tapes, Carlos Marcello (Godfather of Louisiana and Texas Mafia) bragging about ordering the hit of JFK.

Carlos Marcello Had JFK Killed

“Yeah, I had the son of a bitch killed. I’m glad I did. I’m sorry I couldn’t have done it myself!”

These were the words of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia godfather of Louisiana and Texas. And he was talking about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

Marcello’s startling admission is in uncensored FBI files at the National Archives, detailed for the first time in a new encyclopedic book “Legacy of Secrecy” by Lamar Waldron.

Waldron’s book, released in November 2008, caps twenty years of research that began in 1988 when he didn’t know that Marcello had confessed to JFK’s murder back in 1985.

IN 1963, only weeks after JFK was killed, the FBI questioned 14 Marcello mob associates. Yet the godfather’s name doesn’t even appear in the Warren Report. This secrecy, it seems, was all because of Cuba.

In their massive war against the Mafia, President Kennedy and his brother Attorney General Robert Kennedy were never able to convict any members of the Marcello crime family. And Marcello didn’t make his admission of guilt until he was serving a long prison sentence as a result of an FBI sting called BRILAB. The FBI also carried on a sting against Marcello with the code name CAMTEX.

The FBI groomed an informant who became Carlos Marcello’s cellmate. These tapes have never been released but they reveal the godfather standing in the prison yard, flying into a rage and cussing the Kennedys.

Marcello confessed that he’d also met Lee Harvey Oswald and brought him into the plot via that Louisiana character David Ferrie, a person notably played by actor Joe Pesci in Oliver Stone’s conspiracy movie “JFK.”

Marcello also admitted that it was he who had set up Jack Ruby “in the bar business in Dallas.” And Ruby did his bit to payback Marcello when he killed Lee Harvey Oswald before he could implicate anyone else.

There is now massive evidence, compiled by the House Select Committee on Assassinations, which concluded in 1979 that Marcello “had the motive, means and opportunity to have the president assassinated

You may wonder why the FBI and CIA withheld information from the House committee. By the time of JFK’s murder, dozens of Marcello associates had infiltrated a CIA operation code-named AMWORLD, a project started by JFK himself.

This was the CIA’s top-secret plan to cooperate with Cuba’s army commander, Juan Almeida, to stage a coup against Fidel Castro on Dec. 1, 1963. That was 10 days after JFK’s trip to Dallas.

The relationship between the Mob and the CIA in the 50's and 60's is well documented. It was a time when Hoover was more concerned about going after other criminals and not the Mob. Plus, there was always the theory that the Mob had blackmail on FBI that would cost him his career.

The Mob had the Motive, the Means, and the backup to do the job. The CIA knew, maybe even had some members help, all in the name of protecting their existence.

It's not a conspiracy when all the facts are smacking you in the face.

Forum List

Back