JFK and the Unspeakable

KWO, I just noticed your claim from Posner's book about, "3 men trying to look up through their window on the 5th floor to see the shooter on the 6th floor. The picture was taken a few seconds after the shooting."

You must have a different edition then I do since my book has a a picture of only two men looking straight out. As far as someone shooting from the 6th floor, I have no doubt that there was someone shooting up there. Obviously Posner has not explained the issue very well if this is considered evidence of Oswald's guilt.

yes that is one of many of Posners problems he has in his fairy tales is that doesnt prove oswalds guilt either.:lol:another thing that Posner ignores is there is film footage out there I have seen where a few minutes before the assassination,you can clearly see the figures of TWO men moving around in the 6th floor window moving boxes around before the assassination.obviously planting the evidence.kinda shoots the warren commissions theory that oswald was the lone gunman to pieces,that he didnt have accomplishes if he had ANYTHING to do with it.:lol:

What David Wrone believes Oswald's role was in the assassination is TOTALLY irrelevant

Well, then...why did you post this weak-ass propoganda bullshit???

NO ONE is denying that shots were fired from behind and above the motorcade... the ONLY question is if he (Oswald, Donald Duck or whoever) acted alone...

Not a question anymore....Posner answered it conclusively.

You can't get me past the first wound... thus, you fail...

I don't need to. You will keep believing your delusions, no matter what I say. Your "other" shot barely penetrated Connelly's leg...not very believable. And the entrance wounds on Connelly's wrist and leg are larger than normal because the bullet started tumbling after going through Kennedy. Yet, you are obsessed with a couple of Warren Commission exhibits that are nothing more than illustrations.

AND WHERE IS THIS OTHER BULLET??? You yourself admitted the shots came from "above and behind" the motorcade -- so why wasn't another bullet found in the President's limo??? Of course, you have no answer for this except for more lame conspiracy nonsense.

The only failure is on your side. You are absolutely convinced that there is more than one shooter, yet you can't produce 1 CREDIBLE WITNESS out of the hundreds of people that were there that day.

Last edited:
KWO, I just noticed your claim from Posner's book about, "3 men trying to look up through their window on the 5th floor to see the shooter on the 6th floor. The picture was taken a few seconds after the shooting."

You must have a different edition then I do since my book has a a picture of only two men looking straight out. As far as someone shooting from the 6th floor, I have no doubt that there was someone shooting up there. Obviously Posner has not explained the issue very well if this is considered evidence of Oswald's guilt.

I haven't read the book in over 10 years and I don't have a copy, so maybe there are only 2 men in the picture. It's not like it really matters. I thought the photo did show the men looking up, but maybe I'm wrong about that as well.

The men's testimony is what REALLY matters, and they told the police about what they witnessed shortly after the shooting. I also remember Posner mentioning another eyewitness who was part of the motorcade watching the 3 men trying to look up at the 6th floor during the shooting.

Most people do not seem to appreciate what is the true meaning of the word conspiracy. My understanding is that a conspiracy includes any illegal planing by two or more persons, which no doubt occurs often. I am sure, there are more precise meanings but my point is that the term is not understood very well and therefore the phrase "conspiracy theory" has become a pejorative term to somehow effortlessly discredit one legitimize another.

The truth is that throughout history "conspiracy theories" abounded and have become accepted as fact. In the Bible from the "Fall of Man" to the book of "Revelations" and all points in between is loaded with "conspiracy theories" that are accepted on the basis of faith. Therefore are all religious people "conspiracy theorists"? Every time a law enforcement agency investigates a crime involving two or more persons they should start with a "conspiracy theory." Are all law enforcement agents "conspiracy theorists"?

If Lee Harvey Oswald did in fact assassinate JFK and at any point received assistance from another that knew of his plans or actions then that would be a "conspiracy." Of course the guilt of LHO is far from certain despite his strange character. The bottom line is that we are surrounded by "conspiracy theories" and those that back their beliefs up with detailed information presented in good faith are the one's that deserve the most credibility. I tend to appreciate one's that go out on a limb and take a well thought out and unpopular position.

The bottom line is that we are surrounded by "conspiracy theories" and those that back their beliefs up with detailed information presented in good faith are the one's that deserve the most credibility. I tend to appreciate one's that go out on a limb and take a well thought out and unpopular position.

I agree with this sentiment. I have no problem with someone trying to push a conspiracy theory, but you better have real evidence to back it up. For all of the posturing on here about a JFK conspiracy, there is just NO substantial evidence.

Last edited:

yes that is one of many of Posners problems he has in his fairy tales is that doesnt prove oswalds guilt either.:lol:another thing that Posner ignores is there is film footage out there I have seen where a few minutes before the assassination,you can clearly see the figures of TWO men moving around in the 6th floor window moving boxes around before the assassination.obviously planting the evidence.kinda shoots the warren commissions theory that oswald was the lone gunman to pieces,that he didnt have accomplishes if he had ANYTHING to do with it.:lol:

Dude, you think Garrison and Oliver Stone are credible. Therefore, I just can't take anything you say seriously, especially after reading this crazy crap.

I haven't read the book in over 10 years and I don't have a copy, so maybe there are only 2 men in the picture. It's not like it really matters. I thought the photo did show the men looking up, but maybe I'm wrong about that as well.

The men's testimony is what REALLY matters, and they told the police about what they witnessed shortly after the shooting. I also remember Posner mentioning another eyewitness who was part of the motorcade watching the 3 men trying to look up at the 6th floor during the shooting.

I cannot remember how long it has been since I read on the JFK assassination or what book but it has been years since I read Jim Marrs account. I have read enough good books to strongly suspect that Posner is being intentionally deceptive and plan make his book the next I read.

The three men referred to that were on the 5th floor Harold Norman, James Jarmen Jr. and Bonnie Ray Williams gave testimony that in several respects conflicted with each other. Most importantly not one could offer any testimony that placed LHO on the 6th floor. Williams was on the 6th floor sometime after 12:00 looking for his friends which he found on the 5th floor. While on the 6th floor Williams claimed he saw no one else including LHO.

It has been years since I read the accounts of the three but as I recall there is nothing that makes a case against LHO. I do remember confusion by at least one as to whether the shots came from the floor above or the floor below or if the shots were fired from the west end or the east end of the building. Williams claimed to have heard a bolt action rifle being cycled and spent casings hitting the floor above. Very possible but somehow Posner takes this to be an eyewitness to LHO with his comment on the picture caption. All three of the men ran to the west end of the building to view the parking area. Maybe this is because a large segment of the crowd ran in the same direction.

Most people do not seem to appreciate what is the true meaning of the word conspiracy. My understanding is that a conspiracy includes any illegal planing by two or more persons, which no doubt occurs often. I am sure, there are more precise meanings but my point is that the term is not understood very well and therefore the phrase "conspiracy theory" has become a pejorative term to somehow effortlessly discredit one legitimize another.

The truth is that throughout history "conspiracy theories" abounded and have become accepted as fact. In the Bible from the "Fall of Man" to the book of "Revelations" and all points in between is loaded with "conspiracy theories" that are accepted on the basis of faith. Therefore are all religious people "conspiracy theorists"? Every time a law enforcement agency investigates a crime involving two or more persons they should start with a "conspiracy theory." Are all law enforcement agents "conspiracy theorists"?

If Lee Harvey Oswald did in fact assassinate JFK and at any point received assistance from another that knew of his plans or actions then that would be a "conspiracy." Of course the guilt of LHO is far from certain despite his strange character. The bottom line is that we are surrounded by "conspiracy theories" and those that back their beliefs up with detailed information presented in good faith are the one's that deserve the most credibility. I tend to appreciate one's that go out on a limb and take a well thought out and unpopular position.

The bottom line is that we are surrounded by "conspiracy theories" and those that back their beliefs up with detailed information presented in good faith are the one's that deserve the most credibility. I tend to appreciate one's that go out on a limb and take a well thought out and unpopular position.

I agree with this sentiment. I have no problem with someone trying to push a conspiracy theory, but you better have real evidence to back it up. For all of the posturing on here about a JFK conspiracy, there is just NO substantial evidence.

What I want is the truth. Since I do not have a crystal ball the next best option is to test the theories that are presented. To me the most important theories are the ones that claim to prove LHO as the "lone gunman" since IMO this is the case and it has never been made. I do not know what role, if any, LHO played but as I stated on one of my first posts I find it very difficult to believe that LHO fired the shots that may best be known as shot 2 or 3. Maybe he killed Tippet maybe he fired that first shot but I have never read anything that can convinces me that he made the last two shots. Maybe he was a complete "patsy" I do not know. The rifle testing by the WC, CBS and HSCA was either irrelevant or provided data that argued against the "lone gunman" theory.

Any subsequent assassination "conspiracy theory" is a separate issue from "lone gunman" theory. If someone legitimately discredit a certain "conspiracy theory" that does not make the case for the "lone gunman" theory. I do admit, I find many of the "conspiracy theories" fascinating but understand that proving a case is a harder issue. Certainly I strongly disagree that the case is closed and will probably never be.

It is remarkable shame that with all the cameras in Dealey Plaza not one has been found that caught the 6th floor or grassy knoll. Some had indoor or the wrong setting on their film and other panned very near but stopped before hit a main area of interest. It is also a shame that much of the press covering the event was in a bus in the motorcade. There is a photo taken in front of the DSBD just before the JFK limo passed and someone that looks very much like LHO is in the picture. Officially the WC determined the man in the photo was someone named Lovelady or something like that. Shakespear would no doubt have found the assassination and all the related issues fascinating.

Last edited:

It is remarkable shame that with all the cameras in Dealey Plaza not one has been found that caught the 6th floor or grassy knoll. Some had indoor or the wrong setting on their film and other panned very near but stopped before hit a main area of interest. It is also a shame that much of the press covering the event was in a bus in the motorcade. There is a photo taken in front of the DSBD just before the JFK limo passed and someone that looks very much like LHO is in the picture. Officially the WC determined the man in the photo was someone named Lovelady or something like that. Shakespear would no doubt have found the assassination and all the related issues fascinating.

They made sure that most of the press was towards the back of the motorcade that day having them on the bus towards the end.Theres isnt a shread of evidence that ever proved oswald did it as the thread starter,myself and again sheila have proved throughout this thread.More evidence that proves that Oswald could not have done it besides the fact that some witnesses ran to the grasy knoll cause they said they SAW a riflemen firing behind the picket fence,is there are photos out there you can see that were taken of the school book depository seconds before the assassination and during the time as well and NONE show pics of a guy in the window with a rifle.Pretty much closes the case that Oswald had anything to do with it as well as again sheilas post that shoot to pieces that he had anything to do with it.

some people may not be aware of how George Bush Sr is involved in the kennedy assassination up to his ears.there is a DVD out there thats a must see called THE JFK BUSH CONNECTION.You tube of course has deleted it like they always do with important videos. During the bay of pigs debacle,there were two ships that went out to sea.One was called Zapata.whichof course was the name of an oil drilling company of george bushs.the other-Barbara.of course the coincidence theorists like Irrational man and Kerry One Ohio "who I strongly suspect is a sock of Irratioanl Man",will just chuck that up to being just that,a coincidence.

There is a photo of a "CIA" man photographed in Dealey Plaza that very strongly resembles GHWB. Of course GHWB claimed to not have been involved with the CIA until he became the director years later. Dallas is his area but I wonder in what capacity he would be in if he was at Dealey Plaza if not working for the CIA?

An interesting character is a man named George de Mohrenschildt who befriended LHO. This was a very unlikely friendship since de Mohrenschildt's father was a wealthy Russian and his family members were imprisoned and destroyed by the Bolsheviks. George de Mohrenschildt immigrated to the US around 1938 but there was suspicion that he was a Nazi agent placing him with extreme right wing factions.

GdM was an oil man, well educated and with high society graces but yet he became a "friend" to the clumsy LHO who was supposed to be a ultra left "Marxist Leninist" that despised the right wing and even took a shot at General Walker. So what was the connection of GdM to LHO? It would stand to reason that GdM and LHO would despise each othere and have no connection as friends. GdM was also a long time family friend of the high society Bouviers. Most interesting of all, though, is GdM was a friend of GHWB and even exchanged letters when GdM thought he was being followed and targeted somehow by government operatives (do not take my word for it the letters can be found online.)

Just before the HSCA, GdM was being interviewed by Jay Epstein and he revealed that he was never on the payroll of the CIA but did work as an asset and was paid off with business favors. This was an important revelation and GdM claimed to be the connection between H. L. Hunt and LHO. Epstein planned follow up interviews of GdM but during the short interval GdM was found with a gunshot wound in the mouth. Since GdM had a history of psychological care the case was determined to be a suicide.

The theory also exists that LHO was a patsy for the CIA but independtly he was infiltrating the radical elements for the FBI and he reported to Hosty. The CIA supposedly did not know of the FBI interest with LHO. I believe the WC investgated this theory and found it to be untrue, for whatever that's worth.

Last edited:
yeah I know,when I heard all of that it blew me away.Recently even the mainstream media put out an article that talked about how Gerald Ford when he sat in the warren commission meetings,he was secretly recording the hearings and passing on the information to J Edgar Hoover.This again is coming from the mainstream media!!!! so the People that defend the warren commission are just making themselves look like fools that oswald was the lone assassin.Ford of course was rewarded the office of the presidency for his role in the coverup.I have been waiting for a thread like this to be made for a longggggg time cause until 9/11 came along,thats all I EVER did was read books about the Kennedy assassination.The first 5 years or so after the movie came out,I was obsessed with it and thats all I ever did when i wasnt working or sleeping was read about it.Since a thread has finally been made about it here,as long as the thread starter here doesnt care,I am going to post a lot of things here on BOTH the JFK and RFK assassinations since I have finally found a thread that has stayed around for a long time on the subject.which is amazing cause this topic USUALLY doesnt stay on the first page very long at other sites as well.Just look at how many people have talked about the subject in the last couple of pages,not many.so as long as he doesnt care,Im going to post a lot here and keep it alive since its a topic that I really have a passion for.

This was a post that Again Shelia posted ona kennedy thread one time that I think is very valuable so I will start it off by posting this.That was a thread I did NOT want to keep alive and didnt back then because it was a thread made by someone here that ignores evidence and facts and was a thread that endorced the warren commission so thats why I wanted to wait till some thread like this was made before making more posts about the event.thats just ONE example of how someone would have to be really stupid to believe in the warren commission report or case closed.something that Again Sheila DIDNT mention is those people that died were people who testified to the warren commission they saw a man with a rifle behind the picket fence or heard shots come from the grassy knoll.funny how so many people who gave a version to the warren commission that when it didnt fit THEIR version of events,they died in very mysterious circumstances.Posner of course in his book, makes pitiful and pathetic attempts to try and persuade people that thier deaths were not suspecious at all.He is such a joke its pitiful.

I saw a show on the Kennedy assassination years and years ago and they were talking about the number of people who were on the grassy knoll that died mysteriously within a few years after the assassination. Japan, apparently did the math and said the odds of all those people dying in such mysterious circumstances after witnessing the same event were something like 4 in a million. Can't remember exactly, it's been more than 30 years since I saw that particular show.

Last edited:
Thought this was a really good post made quite sometime back on another thread about the JFK assassination so thought I would post this here.Like i said earlier,the thread defended the lone nut theory that oswald kliled kennedy and did it by himself so did not want to keep that thread alive back then like I want to with this one.

To me, the conspiracy isn't who shot JFK but why and if there was anyone behind it.

Even if Oswald was the lone shooter, it doesn't mean someone wasn't controlling him.

I wonder why THIS hasn't been shown throughout the media.

Carlos Marcello Had JFK Killed

Quote:
“Yeah, I had the son of a bitch killed. I’m glad I did. I’m sorry I couldn’t have done it myself!”

These were the words of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia godfather of Louisiana and Texas. And he was talking about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Marcello’s startling admission is in uncensored FBI files at the National Archives, detailed for the first time in a new encyclopedic book “Legacy of Secrecy” by Lamar Waldron.
The Mafia easily had the most to gain by killing JFK and essentially getting JFK and RFK out of the way.

And of course, I'm willing to bet 2-1 that the CIA was involved also to at least a certain extent.

And the FBI wasn't gonna do shit. J. Edgar Hoover at the helm hated the Kennedy Brothers. The same POS who sent letters to MLK. Jr telling him to kill himself or he'd reveal the fact that MLK.Jr had a mistress.

Just started reading the Posner book, I am on only page 34 and very sleepy but now I am convinced Oswald was the lone gunman. Just kidding...

Thought this was a really good post made quite sometime back on another thread about the JFK assassination so thought I would post this here.Like i said earlier,the thread defended the lone nut theory that oswald kliled kennedy and did it by himself so did not want to keep that thread alive back then like I want to with this one.

To me, the conspiracy isn't who shot JFK but why and if there was anyone behind it.

Even if Oswald was the lone shooter, it doesn't mean someone wasn't controlling him.

Quote:
“Yeah, I had the son of a bitch killed. I’m glad I did. I’m sorry I couldn’t have done it myself!”

These were the words of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia godfather of Louisiana and Texas. And he was talking about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Marcello’s startling admission is in uncensored FBI files at the National Archives, detailed for the first time in a new encyclopedic book “Legacy of Secrecy” by Lamar Waldron.
The Mafia easily had the most to gain by killing JFK and essentially getting JFK and RFK out of the way.

And of course, I'm willing to bet 2-1 that the CIA was involved also to at least a certain extent.

And the FBI wasn't gonna do shit. J. Edgar Hoover at the helm hated the Kennedy Brothers. The same POS who sent letters to MLK. Jr telling him to kill himself or he'd reveal the fact that MLK.Jr had a mistress.

:cuckoo:

A damn Mafia scumbag makes a claim. Nobody with a functioning braincell would blindly accept the word of a mafioso at face value. Naturally, 9/11 inside jobless laps it right up.

THEN we learn that the imbecile, 9/11 inside jobless, would be "willing" to "bet" that the CIA was involved, too!

Wow.

That settles it then.

Yeppir. We're SOLD!

Quote:

A damn Mafia scumbag makes a claim. Nobody with a functioning braincell would blindly accept the word of a mafioso at face value. Naturally, 9/11 inside jobless laps it right up.

THEN we learn that the imbecile, 9/11 inside jobless, would be "willing" to "bet" that the CIA was involved, too!

Wow.

That settles it then.

Yeppir. We're SOLD!

hey frady cat "afraid of government conspiracys ditzcon clone" I have always said from the very beginning the mob was involved but only at a lower level.we KNOW that the CIA was involved frady cat because as I said before,two CIA men came forward during the house select committe on assassinations investigation and CONFESSED renegade operatives in the agency were behind it all.they confessed it when the investigation was winding down and said -where do you want to go with this? of course the committe never investigated it cause anything that led towards government involvement,they ignored.

I also already mentioned how Gaston fonzi a congressmen who was on the committe resigned in disgust because just like the warren commission,they ignored leads and facts and especially anything that pointed towards government complicity.I already mentioned frady cat,that he talks about that in his book THE LAST INVESTIGATION but just like that lone nut loon who worships Posers fariy tale bkk CASE CLOSED as the ultimate truth and wont read CASE OPEN which debunks that book,YOU wont read it cause you only see what you WANT to see as we both know.its really tiresome having to repeat things to you.

Quote:

Wow.

That settles it then.

Yeppir. We're SOLD!

hey frady cat "afraid of government conspiracys ditzcon clone" I have always said from the very beginning the mob was involved but only at a lower level.we KNOW that the CIA was involved frady cat because as I said before,two CIA men came forward during the house select committe on assassinations investigation and CONFESSED renegade operatives in the agency were behind it all.they confessed it when the investigation was winding down and said -where do you want to go with this? of course the committe never investigated it cause anything that led towards government involvement,they ignored.

I also already mentioned how Gaston fonzi a congressmen who was on the committe resigned in disgust because just like the warren commission,they ignored leads and facts and especially anything that pointed towards government complicity.I already mentioned frady cat,that he talks about that in his book THE LAST INVESTIGATION but just like that lone nut loon who worships Posers fariy tale bkk CASE CLOSED as the ultimate truth and wont read CASE OPEN which debunks that book,YOU wont read it cause you only see what you WANT to see as we both know.its really tiresome having to repeat things to you.
LOL no moron, its YOU that is affraid of the government
you are the one that thinks your own government killed 3000+ of its own people

Wow.

That settles it then.

Yeppir. We're SOLD!

LOL no moron, its YOU that is affraid of the government
you are the one that thinks your own government killed 3000+ of its own people

The New York Slimes prints classified material on its front page regardless of possible negative impact on our national security. Why? Because there is a large contingent of idiots in our land who put themselves over the interests of our collective security.

But how do papers and outlets like The Slimes GET the classified information in the first place?

That's right. The government is composed of many many individuals. And they ALL have to abide by commitments to keep state secrets SECRET in order for even national security classified material to REMAIN secret. And yet, it does not happen. So we KNOW beyond any petty dispute that large collections of people are not usually all that good at keeping secrets.

Despite the fact that we all already KNOW as much, there are folks out there {mutants like 9/11 kooks} who insist that the "gubmint" was engaged in mass murderous behavior directed AT our own innocent citizens (mostly civilians at that).

It is not that there is no such thing as a conspiracy. There are conspiracies. But the thing about conspiracies is that they have this amazing tendency NOT to remain secret. And individuals -- who have a pitiable track record for not keeping important state secrets under wraps -- are not likely candidates to be involved in THIS kind of conpiracy but now being suddenly ABLE to keep the secret.

Logic compels the conclusion. The USMB member with the username "9/11 inside job" is an imbecile.

Forum List

Back