JFK and the Unspeakable

I posted this over on the other JFK thread so I will post it here as well.

after the disasterous bay of pigs invasion,JFK threatend to split the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the four winds were his words after that.He was going to get rid of the CIA cause he saw how they were an evil and out of control organization they really were.the CIA had lied to him and tried to trick him into ordering an all out invasion.after that,he got wise and stopped listening to the advise of the military and leaned on his aides and Bobby closely. The CIA had FAR more to gain than anybody in his elimination..

I agree, the CIA was at logger heads with JFK and one side had to lose. My references to PERMINDEX is as a tentacle of the same rogue element within the CIA. A "permanent industrial exhibition" was a front, one used often by such an intelligence organization, which old OSS men like Clay Shaw were main players and this type of research is why Posner criticized Garrison. Posner is a slick, dumbed down, CIA penman.

Have you ever known that when we bring up these facts like this ,that instead of trying to refute it,they type stuff like the posts yukon did when confronted with evidence like this they cant refute?

Conservative morons like those who post on this site have no understanding of President Kennedy. You understand nothing, you believe in vdisproved Reagan economic theories (vodoo economics), you believe in Iraqi WMD's, you believe Elvis lives, that the CIA shot Kennedy, that Bush, Junior won fairly. In summary you bleieve whatever Rush, Glenn, and Sean tell you for you are fools.

Yukon that was a great post until the crap you posted that the CIA did not kill Kennedy.You need to read through my posts here cause I have proved they DID and they had more to gain by it than anybody.:rolleyes:otherwise EVERYTHING else you said was accurate.It describes people like Ditzcon,Rightwinger and Liar ability perfectly.
figures a fucking idiot like you would agree with yukon
birds of a feather
both totally fucking INSANE

JFK and the Unspeakable

Oliver Stone
Award-winning filmmaker
Posted: July 23, 2009 05:05 PM

The murder of President Kennedy was a seminal event for me and for millions of Americans. It changed the course of history. It was a crushing blow to our country and to millions of people around the world. It put an abrupt end to a period of a misunderstood idealism, akin to the spirit of 1989 when the Soviet bloc to began to thaw and 2008, when our new American President was fairly elected. ]

That made me laugh out loud.

Fairly elected? In 1960 the Kennedy’s were spreading bribe money around West Virginia like AIDS in a 70s San Francisco bath house and LBJ was doing his usual Lazarus miracle by raising the dead to vote Democrat in Texas.

As to what did his death do? Well it helped pass Civil Rights legislation as almost everything Kennedy had presented to Congress was stalled. It took the master legislative skills of LBJ to pass that.

Kennedy could not pass anything even if he were on a diet of ExLax Enchiladas.

It was a bit before my time but your point seems accurate. JFK could not get his programs through Congress and LBJ did. Also, LBJ reversed JFK's more cautious approach to military involvement in Viet Nam. If there was a connection, as I believe, between the two major shifts in US policy then it was conducted for the most part behind the scenes.

One thing is for sure, LBJ was a broken man after his first term as an elected President. It remains unknown to history what LBJ's most revealing political thoughts might have been, but I wonder if he ever reflected on the military policies of JFK. JFK was not a dove but LBJ was a hawk and his "master legislative skills" did not save him or the Nation from a military disaster.

we know that its a fact that after LBJ became president,that a couple days later he signed document # 273 that REVERSED kennedys policy on vietnam and called for an esculation on it.A couple months before his assassination,kennedy had signed document # 263 which called for a complete withdrawel from vietnam by 1965.It was no secret,everybody knew it.There were headlines in the military papers on the front pages back then reading-kennedy to withdraw from vietnam by 1965. Fletcher Prouty who's character Donald Sutherland played in the movie,wrote a book about it called THE SECRET TEAM and I have tape of an interview of his as well where he talks all about that,very informative interview.

For years,it was just speculated among researchers,that Kennedy wanted to withdraw from vietnam but we had no proof of it other than he did call for a 1000 troop withdrawel from vietnam by the end of 1963.for years we could only speculate that he was gojng to withdraw but NOW we know for sure that he was going to completely withdraw from vietnam by 1965 cause thanks to the ARRB invesitagion in the 90's,they came across and discovered documents that he DID sign memorandum #263 which again called for a complete withdrawel from vietnam by 1965.so we know for sure now that he definetely was going to withdraw.no question whatsoever about it now.

See Kennedy could not be bought off to play their game.He was rich,he didnt need the money.LBJ on the other hand,COULD be bought off cause he wasnt rich.So since the CIA/military industrial complex did him a favor getting him elected by killing kennedy,LBJ was more than happy to return the favor and give them their war they wanted.They scratched his back,he scratched their back.LBJ and Nixon both involved in it,hated the kennedys,everyone knew that back then.and do did J Edgar Hoover.Hoover however was buddys with both LBJ and Nixon so he was more than delighted to cover up the evidence in the case. that one poster was correct,JFK wasnt fairly elected,Joe Kennedy sr used his mob connections to get him elected which of course pissed of Nixon and why he was willing to be participate in the planning of his assassination as well.

Last edited:
So since the CIA/military industrial complex did him a favor getting him elected by killing kennedy,LBJ was more than happy to return the favor and give them their war they wanted

:cuckoo: :disbelief:

Last edited:
ah was wondering when disinformation agent troll rightwinger was going to come back and join fellow agent troll Ditzcon.

I posted this over on the other JFK thread so I will post it here as well.

after the disasterous bay of pigs invasion,JFK threatend to split the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the four winds were his words after that.He was going to get rid of the CIA cause he saw how they were an evil and out of control organization they really were.the CIA had lied to him and tried to trick him into ordering an all out invasion.after that,he got wise and stopped listening to the advise of the military and leaned on his aides and Bobby closely. The CIA had FAR more to gain than anybody in his elimination..

I agree, the CIA was at logger heads with JFK and one side had to lose. My references to PERMINDEX is as a tentacle of the same rogue element within the CIA. A "permanent industrial exhibition" was a front, one used often by such an intelligence organization, which old OSS men like Clay Shaw were main players and this type of research is why Posner criticized Garrison. Posner is a slick, dumbed down, CIA penman.

Have you ever known that when we bring up these facts like this ,that instead of trying to refute it,they type stuff like the posts yukon did when confronted with evidence like this they cant refute?

Yeah, not sure who he was talking too. Hey, I was wondering based on another post on a different thread whether you have read any Micheal Collins Piper on the JFK assassination?

Factoid: JFK’s last thoughts were “eeer uumm look at the boobs on that blonde broad on the grassy knoll, they blow me away!!!!”

Yeah, not sure who he was talking too. Hey, I was wondering based on another post on a different thread whether you have read any Micheal Collins Piper on the JFK assassination?

No but its on my MUST READ list because i know that there is definetely a lot of truth to that book.

since you asked this,thought I would post some really good information on it taken from another site that I talk a lot about the JFK assassination at.here it is below in the next couple of posts.

The Missing Link In The JFK Assassination Conspiracy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rense.com

More Evidence Mossad Killed
JFK Over Israeli Nukes
From John
9-28-3

(Note - The second item below is a letter from JFK to Israeli Prime Minister Eshkol which
makes it crystal clear JFK did NOT want the Jewish state to develop nuclear weapons and
that he was demanding regular US inspections of the Dimona Nuclear facility...which, as we
now know, was/is used to develop Israel's enormous inventory of atomic and thermonuclear
weapons. The US Air Force white paper regarding past and ongoing Israeli thermonuclear
blackmail of the US is a stunning look at how Zionism has exerted such staggering domination
over the US for decades. -ed)

After reading: "New JFK Assassination Theory" from WND, it is obvious that it is just more dis-information diverting attention away from the more than likely perpetrators, the Mossad.
It's only fair to remind or inform your readers of the theory posed by Michael Collins
Piper in 'Final Judgment'. His theory makes more sense than anything.

Final Judgement Reviewed by Mark Braver

There seems to be a lot of misperception of what Final Judgment does and does not say about the JFK assassination. The book does not say that "the Jews killed JFK." That's horse manure.

What the book does say is that: When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison charged businessman Clay Shaw with participation in the JFK assassination conspiracy Garrison stumbled upon the Israeli Mossad connection to the murder of President Kennedy. Shaw served on the board of a shadowy corporation known as Permindex. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad.

What's more, the Mossad-sponsored Swiss bank was the chief "money laundry" for Meyer Lansky, the head of the international crime syndicate and an Israeli loyalist whose operations meshed closely on many fronts with the American CIA.

The chairman of Permindex was Louis M. Bloomfield of Montreal, a key figure in the Israeli lobby and an operative of the Bronfman family of Canada, long-time Lansky associates and among Israel's primary international patrons.

In the pages of "Final Judgment" the Israeli connection to the JFK assassination is explored in frightening--and fully documented--detail. For example, did you know:

* That JFK was engaged in a bitter secret conflict with Israel over U.S. East policy and that Israel's prime minister resigned in disgust, saying JFK's stance threatened Israel's very survival?

* That JFK's successor, Lyndon Johnson, immediately reversed America's policy toward Israel?

* That the top Mafia figures often alleged to be behind the JFK assassination were only front men for Meyer Lansky?

* That the CIA's liaison to the Mossad, James Angleton, was a prime mover behind the cover-up of the JFK assassination?

Why didn't Oliver Stone, in his famous movie "JFK" not mention any of this? It turns out the chief financial backer of Stone's film was longtime Mossad figure, Arnon Milchan, Israel's biggest arms dealer.

The very fact that the Israeli lobby has gone through such great lengths to try to smear Michael Collins Piper and to try to discredit Final Judgment gives the book great credibility. If the book was really so silly or so unconvincing, it doesn't seem likely that groups such as the Anti-Defamation League would go out of their way to try to suppress the book as they have.

The fact is that Piper demonstrates that Israel did indeed have a very strong motive to want to get JFK out of the way and that numerous people who have been linked in other writings to the JFK conspiracy were (as Piper documents) also in the sphere of influence of Israel's Mossad. Not only Clay Shaw in New Orleans, but also James Angleton at the CIA, who was Israel's strongest advocate at the CIA and also the CIA's liaison to the Mossad. The Israeli connection is indeed "the missing link in the JFK assassination conspiracy."

The "Reader from Chicago" who wrote the review of Final Judgment posted here is really off the beam and I suspect he (or she) is deliberately distorting what Piper's book does say in order to try to discourage people from reading it.

The fact is that Piper's book documents (quite clearly, in my estimation) not only the means, opportunity and the motive for Israeli Mossad involvement in the assassination (working in conjunction with the CIA), but it is also quite fascinating and very interesting read. "Boring" is the last word I'd use to describe the book, and it is certainly not "poorly written."

What's more, the book is not--I repeat--not "anti-Semitic" and the book has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of the Holocaust. In fact, anybody familiar with any of the standard writings on the JFK assassination will recognize the names of some of the key players in the scenario Piper documents: Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, Guy Banister and James J. Angleton of the CIA--and none of them were Jewish. So where this reviewer gets off saying that Piper finds "a Jew under every rock" is beyond me. I have read literally hundreds of books and magazine articles and other material on the JFK assassination and not in a single one of them--with the exception of Final Judgment--did I ever learn that President John F. Kennedy was trying to stop Israel from building the nuclear bomb and that this literally touched off a "secret war" behind the scenes between JFK and Israel's prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, who resigned (among other reasons) in disgust over JFK's policies with Israel. In fact, Israeli historian Avner Cohen in his book, Israel and the Bomb, documents this quite thoroughly.

And in Final Judgment Piper also outlines some interesting Israeli connections by people who have been linked to the JFK assassination and cover-up, including Clay Shaw of New Orleans. Even Israeli journalist Barry Chamish has written in an Internet review of Final Judgment that he finds Piper's Israeli connection (via Shaw and Permindex) quite convincing.

There was a controversy in the Chicago area following an attempt by the Anti-Defamation League (an Israeli lobby organization) and people associated with the ADL to prevent Final Judgment from being placed in the Schaumburg Township District Library. Chances are the Reader from Chicago is probably an ADL representative! --This text refers to the Unknown Binding edition.

JFK's Concern Over Israel's Nuclear Bomb Program

continuation

canuck27
View Public Profile
Send a private message to canuck27
Find all posts by canuck27
Add canuck27 to Your Contacts

#2 (permalink) 09-24-2009, 03:08 PM
canuck27
AWE Subscriber Join Date: Dec 2007

continuation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JFK's Letter To Israeli PM Eshkol July 5, 1963

Dear Mr. Prime Minister (Eshkol),

It gives me great personal pleasure to extend congratulations as you assume your responsibilities as Prime Minister of Israel. You have our friendship and best wishes in your new tasks. It is on one of these that I am writing you at this time.

You are aware, I am sure, of the exchange which I had with Prime Minister Ben-Gurion concerning American visits (ie: inspections -ed) to Israel's nuclear facility at Dimona. Most recently, the Prime Minister wrote to me on May 27. His words reflected a most intense personal consideration of a problem that I know is not easy for your Government, as it is not for mine. We welcomed the former Prime Minister's strong reaffirmation that Dimona will be devoted exclusively to peaceful purposes and the reaffirmation also of Israel's willingness to permit periodic visits (ie: inspections -ed) to Dimona.

I regret having to add to your burdens so soon after your assumption of office, but I feel the crucial importance of this problem necessitates my taking up with you at this early date certain further considerations, arising out of Mr. Ben-Gurion's May 27 letter, as to the nature and scheduling of such visits.

I am sure you will agree that these visits should be as nearly as possible in accord with international standards, thereby resolving all doubts as to the peaceful intent of the Dimona project. As I wrote Mr. Ben-Gurion, this Government's commitment to and support of Israel could be seriously jeopardized if it should be thought that we were unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to the peace as the question of Israel's effort in the nuclear field.

Therefore, I asked our scientists to review the alternative schedules of visits we and you had proposed. If Israel's purposes are to be clear beyond reasonable doubt, I believe that the schedule which would best serve our common purposes would be a visit early this summer, another visit in June 1964, and thereafter at intervals of six months. I am sure that such a schedule should not cause you any more difficulty than that which Mr. Ben-Gurion proposed in his May 27 letter. It would be essential, and I understand that Mr. Ben-Gurion's letter was in accord with this, that our scientist have access to all areas of the Dimona site and to any related part of the complex, such as fuel fabrication facilities or plutonium separation plant, and that sufficient time to be allotted for a thorough examination.

Knowing that you fully appreciate the truly vital significance of this matter to the future well-being of Israel, to the United States, and internationally, I am sure our carefully considered request will have your most sympathetic attention.

Sincerely,
John F. Kennedy

Home Page

Here is the US Air Force paper on Israel's nuclear blackmail of the United States and its
influence on US foreign policy. One can draw additional conclusions about how such
blackmail might have factored into the trillion plus US dollars that have benefited Israel
since JFK's murder.

Israel's 'Use' Of Nuclear Weapons Against Us

Bush Must Say 'No' To Israeli Nuclear Blackmail - LaRouche

Comment
From George LoBuono
10-3-3

Mossad motives against JFK are probably true, but don't forget who more probably did the actual shooting and the cover-up. CIA and military-industrial fingerprints are all over the hit. Meyer Lansky may have had Permindex-Mossad ties, i.e. he sought refuge in Israel toward the end of his life, but Lansky had much more going here in the USA. For example, the United Fruit company figures in the lives of more assassination suspects than did Permindex. Col. Fletcher Prouty's naming of Gen. Ed Lansdale as the man in Dealey Plaza photos (walking past the famous hobo suspects) also points to United Fruit. Lansdale's protege in the CIA was Allen Dulles, who worked for United Fruit for years. United Fruit was owned by the Du Pont family. Incidentally, the Bronfman family which this article ties to Permindex, held a major share of Du Pont corp. stock up until a few years ago. In short, there may have been Mossad motives against JFK, but the larger hand and the triggermen appear to have been US citizens.

Disclaimer

Email This Article

MainPage
Jeff Rense Program

I'm sure you would agree, being such a fact based person, that Bush Junior os a liar? There were NO WMD's and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

I'm sure you would agree, being such a fact based person, that Bush Junior os a liar? There were NO WMD's and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

yes of course.all that it true,thats why I was puzzled when you made this post below because it was all a great post EXCEPT for the part of where you said the part of the CIA in kennedy because as I have proved in this thread with the help of others of course,,the CIA was behind his assassination.if you had just said in this post below you believe that oswald killed kennedy instead of the CIA,I would say that was a great intelligent post that describes people like Ditzcon and Rightwinger perfectly.It was all great till that part.

Conservative morons like those who post on this site have no understanding of President Kennedy. You understand nothing, you believe in vdisproved Reagan economic theories (vodoo economics), you believe in Iraqi WMD's, you believe Elvis lives, that the CIA shot Kennedy, that Bush, Junior won fairly. In summary you bleieve whatever Rush, Glenn, and Sean tell you for you are fools.

Rense.com

More Evidence Mossad Killed
JFK Over Israeli Nukes
From John
9-28-3

(Note - The second item below is a letter from JFK to Israeli Prime Minister Eshkol which
makes it crystal clear JFK did NOT want the Jewish state to develop nuclear weapons and
that he was demanding regular US inspections of the Dimona Nuclear facility...which, as we
now know, was/is used to develop Israel's enormous inventory of atomic and thermonuclear
weapons. The US Air Force white paper regarding past and ongoing Israeli thermonuclear
blackmail of the US is a stunning look at how Zionism has exerted such staggering domination
over the US for decades. -ed)

After reading: "New JFK Assassination Theory" from WND, it is obvious that it is just more dis-information diverting attention away from the more than likely perpetrators, the Mossad.
It's only fair to remind or inform your readers of the theory posed by Michael Collins
Piper in 'Final Judgment'. His theory makes more sense than anything.

Final Judgement Reviewed by Mark Braver

There seems to be a lot of misperception of what Final Judgment does and does not say about the JFK assassination. The book does not say that "the Jews killed JFK." That's horse manure.

What the book does say is that: When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison charged businessman Clay Shaw with participation in the JFK assassination conspiracy Garrison stumbled upon the Israeli Mossad connection to the murder of President Kennedy. Shaw served on the board of a shadowy corporation known as Permindex. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad.

What's more, the Mossad-sponsored Swiss bank was the chief "money laundry" for Meyer Lansky, the head of the international crime syndicate and an Israeli loyalist whose operations meshed closely on many fronts with the American CIA.

The chairman of Permindex was Louis M. Bloomfield of Montreal, a key figure in the Israeli lobby and an operative of the Bronfman family of Canada, long-time Lansky associates and among Israel's primary international patrons.

In the pages of "Final Judgment" the Israeli connection to the JFK assassination is explored in frightening--and fully documented--detail. For example, did you know:

* That JFK was engaged in a bitter secret conflict with Israel over U.S. East policy and that Israel's prime minister resigned in disgust, saying JFK's stance threatened Israel's very survival?

* That JFK's successor, Lyndon Johnson, immediately reversed America's policy toward Israel?

* That the top Mafia figures often alleged to be behind the JFK assassination were only front men for Meyer Lansky?

* That the CIA's liaison to the Mossad, James Angleton, was a prime mover behind the cover-up of the JFK assassination?

Why didn't Oliver Stone, in his famous movie "JFK" not mention any of this? It turns out the chief financial backer of Stone's film was longtime Mossad figure, Arnon Milchan, Israel's biggest arms dealer.

The very fact that the Israeli lobby has gone through such great lengths to try to smear Michael Collins Piper and to try to discredit Final Judgment gives the book great credibility. If the book was really so silly or so unconvincing, it doesn't seem likely that groups such as the Anti-Defamation League would go out of their way to try to suppress the book as they have.

The fact is that Piper demonstrates that Israel did indeed have a very strong motive to want to get JFK out of the way and that numerous people who have been linked in other writings to the JFK conspiracy were (as Piper documents) also in the sphere of influence of Israel's Mossad. Not only Clay Shaw in New Orleans, but also James Angleton at the CIA, who was Israel's strongest advocate at the CIA and also the CIA's liaison to the Mossad. The Israeli connection is indeed "the missing link in the JFK assassination conspiracy."

The "Reader from Chicago" who wrote the review of Final Judgment posted here is really off the beam and I suspect he (or she) is deliberately distorting what Piper's book does say in order to try to discourage people from reading it.

The fact is that Piper's book documents (quite clearly, in my estimation) not only the means, opportunity and the motive for Israeli Mossad involvement in the assassination (working in conjunction with the CIA), but it is also quite fascinating and very interesting read. "Boring" is the last word I'd use to describe the book, and it is certainly not "poorly written."

What's more, the book is not--I repeat--not "anti-Semitic" and the book has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of the Holocaust. In fact, anybody familiar with any of the standard writings on the JFK assassination will recognize the names of some of the key players in the scenario Piper documents: Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, Guy Banister and James J. Angleton of the CIA--and none of them were Jewish. So where this reviewer gets off saying that Piper finds "a Jew under every rock" is beyond me. I have read literally hundreds of books and magazine articles and other material on the JFK assassination and not in a single one of them--with the exception of Final Judgment--did I ever learn that President John F. Kennedy was trying to stop Israel from building the nuclear bomb and that this literally touched off a "secret war" behind the scenes between JFK and Israel's prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, who resigned (among other reasons) in disgust over JFK's policies with Israel. In fact, Israeli historian Avner Cohen in his book, Israel and the Bomb, documents this quite thoroughly.

And in Final Judgment Piper also outlines some interesting Israeli connections by people who have been linked to the JFK assassination and cover-up, including Clay Shaw of New Orleans. Even Israeli journalist Barry Chamish has written in an Internet review of Final Judgment that he finds Piper's Israeli connection (via Shaw and Permindex) quite convincing.

There was a controversy in the Chicago area following an attempt by the Anti-Defamation League (an Israeli lobby organization) and people associated with the ADL to prevent Final Judgment from being placed in the Schaumburg Township District Library. Chances are the Reader from Chicago is probably an ADL representative! --This text refers to the Unknown Binding edition.

JFK's Concern Over Israel's Nuclear Bomb Program

continuation

canuck27
View Public Profile
Send a private message to canuck27
Find all posts by canuck27
Add canuck27 to Your Contacts

#2 (permalink) 09-24-2009, 03:08 PM
canuck27
AWE Subscriber Join Date: Dec 2007

continuation

JFK's Letter To Israeli PM Eshkol July 5, 1963

Dear Mr. Prime Minister (Eshkol),

It gives me great personal pleasure to extend congratulations as you assume your responsibilities as Prime Minister of Israel. You have our friendship and best wishes in your new tasks. It is on one of these that I am writing you at this time.

You are aware, I am sure, of the exchange which I had with Prime Minister Ben-Gurion concerning American visits (ie: inspections -ed) to Israel's nuclear facility at Dimona. Most recently, the Prime Minister wrote to me on May 27. His words reflected a most intense personal consideration of a problem that I know is not easy for your Government, as it is not for mine. We welcomed the former Prime Minister's strong reaffirmation that Dimona will be devoted exclusively to peaceful purposes and the reaffirmation also of Israel's willingness to permit periodic visits (ie: inspections -ed) to Dimona.

I regret having to add to your burdens so soon after your assumption of office, but I feel the crucial importance of this problem necessitates my taking up with you at this early date certain further considerations, arising out of Mr. Ben-Gurion's May 27 letter, as to the nature and scheduling of such visits.

I am sure you will agree that these visits should be as nearly as possible in accord with international standards, thereby resolving all doubts as to the peaceful intent of the Dimona project. As I wrote Mr. Ben-Gurion, this Government's commitment to and support of Israel could be seriously jeopardized if it should be thought that we were unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to the peace as the question of Israel's effort in the nuclear field.

Therefore, I asked our scientists to review the alternative schedules of visits we and you had proposed. If Israel's purposes are to be clear beyond reasonable doubt, I believe that the schedule which would best serve our common purposes would be a visit early this summer, another visit in June 1964, and thereafter at intervals of six months. I am sure that such a schedule should not cause you any more difficulty than that which Mr. Ben-Gurion proposed in his May 27 letter. It would be essential, and I understand that Mr. Ben-Gurion's letter was in accord with this, that our scientist have access to all areas of the Dimona site and to any related part of the complex, such as fuel fabrication facilities or plutonium separation plant, and that sufficient time to be allotted for a thorough examination.

Knowing that you fully appreciate the truly vital significance of this matter to the future well-being of Israel, to the United States, and internationally, I am sure our carefully considered request will have your most sympathetic attention.

Sincerely,
John F. Kennedy

Home Page

Here is the US Air Force paper on Israel's nuclear blackmail of the United States and its
influence on US foreign policy. One can draw additional conclusions about how such
blackmail might have factored into the trillion plus US dollars that have benefited Israel
since JFK's murder.

Israel's 'Use' Of Nuclear Weapons Against Us

Bush Must Say 'No' To Israeli Nuclear Blackmail - LaRouche

Comment
From George LoBuono
10-3-3

Mossad motives against JFK are probably true, but don't forget who more probably did the actual shooting and the cover-up. CIA and military-industrial fingerprints are all over the hit. Meyer Lansky may have had Permindex-Mossad ties, i.e. he sought refuge in Israel toward the end of his life, but Lansky had much more going here in the USA. For example, the United Fruit company figures in the lives of more assassination suspects than did Permindex. Col. Fletcher Prouty's naming of Gen. Ed Lansdale as the man in Dealey Plaza photos (walking past the famous hobo suspects) also points to United Fruit. Lansdale's protege in the CIA was Allen Dulles, who worked for United Fruit for years. United Fruit was owned by the Du Pont family. Incidentally, the Bronfman family which this article ties to Permindex, held a major share of Du Pont corp. stock up until a few years ago. In short, there may have been Mossad motives against JFK, but the larger hand and the triggermen appear to have been US citizens.

Disclaimer

Email This Article

MainPage
Jeff Rense Program

the thing i find really interesting about that article is that again Lyndon Johnson reversed a policy of kennedys.Just like he reversed kennedys policy to completely withdraw from vietnam by 1965 and signed a document that esculated the war instead,he reversed Kennedys policy towards Isreal which beniffited the Isreali mossad.

Alright guys!

I gonna help you clean this up a little.

There were FOUR SHOTS FIRED!

Shot 1- Missed the entire car. Look at the Zapruder film. The first shot came as Kennedy had disappeared behind the sign. You can tell this because he began to stop waving to check to see what going on.

Shot 2- The second shot hit Kennedy in the back and traveled exactly along the path as suggested by the most recent study. That I no longer doubt; there was no magic bullet. This bullet is known as C.E. 399. You'll find out why it's important for you to remember this later.

The last two shots- Now pay attention, because even I didn't picked up on this until a few years ago.

Keep an eye on Jackie's head and JFK's ear at the point of impact. Jackie was looking slightly downward when the third shot hit JFK's head. A freeze frame photo of the "red mist", coming from JFK's head, clearly shows that the third shot hit JFK from BEHIND. The following is my description of the remaining frames.

- Jackie begans to look up after feeling the spray of blood and brain tissue hitting her face. Notice that JFK's ear was still in it's proper position.

- JFK's head begans to snap back; at this point, Jackie is starting to make full eye contact with JFK.

- In a bizarre action, the back of JFK's head begans to open up and his ear suddenly drops downward. What's left of his head moves back and to the left. At this point, Jackie sees chunks of JFK's brain tissue lying on the trunk of the limo and began to leave her seat to retrieve the brain matter.

-Jackie Kennedy kept the chunks of brain matter in her hands until the limo had reached Parkland Hospital where she handed it over to the physicians, believing that it could help them save her husband.

Question...

How could huge chunks of brain matter (about the size of your thumbnail) find its way on the trunk of the car, when the "red mist" clearly indicates that the brain tissue had traveled forward?

Answer: The fourth shot, coming from the grassy knoll, followed almost immediately after the third shot, fired by Oswald. It flew right into the hole produced by the third shot and blew the back of JFK's skull open.

There was never any certified proof suggesting that the bullet(s) that'd hit JFK's head was ever recovered, nor should there be. For the bullet(s) that hit JFK's head had fragmented.

A bullet fragment, known as C.E. 567, was tested by the National Archives and Records Administration. This bullet fragment, found near the driver side front seat, was tested for fibrous material related to JFK and Connally's clothing and DNA. The fiber and DNA extracted from the fragment contained human DNA, but failed short of matching either JFK or Connally's clothing or blood. This came as the result DNA deterioation.

According to the trajectory of the third and fourth shots, there was no way both bullets could have landed in the car, unless the bullets had broken up and it's fragments fell onto or into the car. That's exactly what had happened.

Now this leads to a very interesting question...

How is it that CE 567, now being regarded as the possible "first head shot" bullet, had broken up after passing through two layers of thin skull bone, yet CE 399, "the magic bullet" had passed through numerous sets of dense bone, yet came out in near mint condition?

Is it quite possible that CE 567 and CE 399 are two different bullets?

So now you know why the Warren Commission report and Oliver Stone's take on the assassination seems so outrageous. They're both trying to form their cases around the one solid bullet and numerous bullet fragments of unofficial origin. You would sound crazy too if you tried to rationalize how three bullets could had done the work of four.

All I know is this. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the primary shooter, but he didn't act alone; he had help. If there is one person that'd convince me of this it was Abraham Zapruder. It's not his film alone that'd convince me, it's his testimony. He testified that he'd heard shots coming from "all around" him. Clearly the gunshot blast was very close to him

When you have the chance, travel to Dallas, go to Dealey Plaza and stand on the exact spot where Zapruder shot the film. Now take a look to the right; you'll find that Zapruder was 12 feet away and right beside the back of the grassy knoll. If there was a shooter there, he could not had missed hearing that shot.

Food for thought.

Forum List

Back