"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system" - Huma Abedin

No matter what you may think of her, she is correct in her observation that Jews know how to play the system

No doubt some jews 'know how to play the system' is that
your defense of her filth? Would you consider a statement
as the title of a feature article "MUSLIM WOMEN KNOW HOW TO SUCK ASS"----ok too? There are LOTS AND LOTS of muslim whores in the Middle East

No- you just spout your usual spew of stuff.

Remember- I am looking for actual offensive content- not your fantasies.

One quote from the actual article.

Apparently impossible for you to find.
Anti Semites don't find antisemitism offensive. That's how you people justify targeting a minority group for special hostility and then begins the registration, then the gathering of them into work camps, then the ovens.... And it all begins with your Jew hate.

My 'jew hate' LOL?

And how and why do I hate Jews?
I mean in the real world- not what the voices in your head are telling you when you are off your meds.

And still waiting for one of you to tell me what is offensive about this statement:

'Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

'However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

'In this they have been greatly aided by the American memory of the Holocaust, the use of Israel as an American 'strategic ally' in the Middle East, as well as by the active missionary zeal and political support of Christian Zionists.'

If there is something offensive there- why can't you quote it?
It's even clearer when your fellow neo nazis talk about Jews using the holocaust for political power. .

I think you confuse me with a Trump advisor

Donald Trump foreign policy advisor Joseph Schmitz allegedly downplayed Holocaust horrors, bragged about firing Jewish staffers
Donald Trump foreign policy adviser downplayed Holocaust horrors

so??? what else is new----lots of americans have been highly influenced by islamo Nazi propaganda. Some americans have, themselves ---generated it

So you have no problem with Donald Trump's advisor:

Donald Trump foreign policy advisor Joseph Schmitz allegedly downplayed Holocaust horrors, bragged about firing Jewish staffers

So in your befoggled mind, a Trump hireling saying some stupid shit that never had to have Trumps review or approval is proof of something, but a published article in a journal that Abedin was editor of and had some control over is nothing to be bothered about?.

LOL- thus speaks the guy who started this thread with a lie.

A Trump advisor down played the Holocaust- specifically how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,
A Clinton advisor was an assistant editor of a journal that published this:

Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

'However, Jewish Americans have had a distinct advantage over Muslims and Arabs in the US in that they are better organized, more committed, more united, and generally far better adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy.

'In this they have been greatly aided by the American memory of the Holocaust, the use of Israel as an American 'strategic ally' in the Middle East, as well as by the active missionary zeal and political support of Christian Zionists.'

Now I have identified a specific quote by the Trump advisor that I think is offensive to Jews- here it is again:
how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,

Now you quote what was published in the journal that Abedin was not the author of- that you find offensive to Jews- go for it.

Or you could just lie some more.

From experience I am guessing you will choose the latter.

There was no lie, you simply cannot accept that Her Royal Highness Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton is an antisemite.

I am glad to point out your lies again- because its endlessly enjoyable to point out your blatant lies.

Here is the title you wrote:

And that is a lie in two parts:
a) that is not a quote from the article- but it is in quotes and
b) that is not a quote from Huma Abedin

So why did you post this lie?
It is not a lie. Abedin approved it and let it publish when she could have had it 'fact checked' and then edited.

She agrees with it.

The lie is in your little brain cell.

I am glad to point out your lies again- because its endlessly enjoyable to point out your blatant lies.

Let me elaborate- what you 'quoted' is not from the article- in other words you lied.

What was published- and which Abedin may- or may not- have ever read- is this:

Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

Still waiting- two days now- for you to identify what in that article is offensive and 'anti-semetic'.

Still waiting........

oh gee----your entire ISSUE is grammar syri

Anti Semites don't find antisemitism offensive. That's how you people justify targeting a minority group for special hostility and then begins the registration, then the gathering of them into work camps, then the ovens.... And it all begins with your Jew hate.

My 'jew hate' LOL?

I mean in the real world- not what the voices in your head are telling you when you are off your meds.

And still waiting for one of you to tell me what is offensive about this statement:

'Within the US, pro-Israeli support has been strong among Jewish Americans, whereas Muslim and Arab Americans (another ethnic community) have sympathized with the Palestinians,' the article reads.

It's even clearer when your fellow neo nazis talk about Jews using the holocaust for political power. .

so??? what else is new----lots of americans have been highly influenced by islamo Nazi propaganda. Some americans have, themselves ---generated it

I do not know Joseph Schmitz------he has been accused of
anti-Semitism----by someONE so far that is all I know.
Huma and her mother and her brothers have are or have been editors of a virulently antisemetic pile of shit propaganda publication------the kind of stuff that leads to Islamic terrorism

LOL- thus speaks the guy who started this thread with a lie.

A Trump advisor down played the Holocaust- specifically how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,
A Clinton advisor was an assistant editor of a journal that published this:

Now I have identified a specific quote by the Trump advisor that I think is offensive to Jews- here it is again:
how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,

Now you quote what was published in the journal that Abedin was not the author of- that you find offensive to Jews- go for it.

Or you could just lie some more.

From experience I am guessing you will choose the latter.

There was no lie, you simply cannot accept that Her Royal Highness Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton is an antisemite.

So why did you post this lie?
It is not a lie. Abedin approved it and let it publish when she could have had it 'fact checked' and then edited.

She agrees with it.

The lie is in your little brain cell.

Let me elaborate- what you 'quoted' is not from the article- in other words you lied.

What was published- and which Abedin may- or may not- have ever read- is this:

Still waiting- two days now- for you to identify what in that article is offensive and 'anti-semetic'.

Still waiting........

oh gee----your entire ISSUE is grammar syri

No- my issue is
a) Lies and
b) Misrepresentations

By you and Bowie.

Bowie posted a lie in the OP- and I have presented that actual quote.

2 days now and neither you or he have been able to identify anything offensive or antisemitic in the actual article

I am just waiting for someone to tell me why it is antisemitic for Muslims to acknowledge that Jewish Americans are better organized and more committed than Muslim Americans?

Hillary has never been a friend of Israel.

Clinton received plan to secretly galvanize Palestinian protests

Former envoy to Israel emailed proposal to then-US secretary of state that Palestinian, Israeli women should spark Tahrir-style protests to push sides into talks

Upon receiving the message, Clinton asked an aide to print it out.

Without detailing how the US would spark these protests, Pickering noted that the US could not be seen to have had a hand in fomenting the rallies, instead suggesting that Washington employ non-governmental groups and third parties to “help.”

The Times of Israel | News from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World

No matter what you may think of her, she is correct in her observation that Jews know how to play the system

as the title of a feature article "MUSLIM WOMEN KNOW HOW TO SUCK ASS"----ok too? There are LOTS AND LOTS of muslim whores in the Middle East
Get a grip lady! Talk about going off the deep end!

No- my issue is
a) Lies and
b) Misrepresentations
By you and Bowie.
Bowie posted a lie in the OP- and I have presented that actual quote.
No, that is your lie about what I posted, and Irosie too.

I quoted the headline from a public online paper. If it is incorrect, it is still not a lie for me to repost it, dumbass.

And it is not inaccurate anyway as Abedin as editor OKed the antisemetic smear, which has been repeatedly shown to you, but you are either too stupid or too dishonest to recognize the truth of that assertion.

So bye bye, dipshit, welcome to my ignore list. I have wasted far too much time on your lies and deliberate stupidity already.

Get a grip lady! Talk about going off the deep end!

go right ahead----TALK ABOUT THE DEEP END

My 'jew hate' LOL?

Huma and her mother and her brothers have are or have been editors of a virulently antisemetic pile of shit propaganda publication------the kind of stuff that leads to Islamic terrorism
evidence?

evidence?

evidence of what? the existence of Islamic terrorism?

evidence?

evidence of your claim that "Huma and her mother and her brothers have are or have been editors of a virulently antisemetic pile of shit propaganda publication------the kind of stuff that leads to Islamic terrorism"

evidence?

evidence of your claim that "Huma and her mother and her brothers have are or have been editors of a virulently antisemetic pile of shit propaganda publication------the kind of stuff that leads to Islamic terrorism"

How dare you ask Rosie for evidence of her claims! You must be an anti-semite!

evidence?

it's public information------test your google skills. Have you written to the ABEDINS demanding PROOF that JEWS
KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE SYSTEM-------hypocrite, MUCH.
A friendly lawyer once cautioned me------NEVER STATE
"HE KNOWS" or "HE KNEW" you have no way of knowing what another person KNOWS. A very kindly Journalist actually told me that the same kinds of rules that lawyers use in ACCEPTABLE testimony -----constitute the ethics of journalism. thus----according to you----"muslimahs know how to suck ass"----is reasonable journalism

Hillary has never been a friend of Israel.

Clinton received plan to secretly galvanize Palestinian protests

Former envoy to Israel emailed proposal to then-US secretary of state that Palestinian, Israeli women should spark Tahrir-style protests to push sides into talks
Upon receiving the message, Clinton asked an aide to print it out.

QUOTE]

![/

Let me get this straight- America's envoy to Israel sent Secretary of State an email- and she had it printed out.

God- what an antisemite
!

Forum List

Back