"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system" - Huma Abedin

Hillary has never been a friend of Israel.

Clinton received plan to secretly galvanize Palestinian protests

Former envoy to Israel emailed proposal to then-US secretary of state that Palestinian, Israeli women should spark Tahrir-style protests to push sides into talks
Upon receiving the message, Clinton asked an aide to print it out.

QUOTE]

![/

Let me get this straight- America's envoy to Israel sent Secretary of State an email- and she had it printed out.

God- what an antisemite
!

I have no idea what your idiot post means-----who was suppose to instigate WHAT????

[
So bye bye, dipshit, welcome to my ignore list. I have wasted far too much time on your lies and deliberate stupidity already.

Run away- run away.

Once again showing the liar and coward you are.

gee jim----must you leave? you managed at the ALAMO----
and SYRI has stymied you------NO NO NO

The actual Jim Bowie was not scared of confrontation......

neither is ours------he seems disgusted by filth

So you have no problem with Donald Trump's advisor:

Donald Trump foreign policy advisor Joseph Schmitz allegedly downplayed Holocaust horrors, bragged about firing Jewish staffers

I do not know Joseph Schmitz------he has been accused of
anti-Semitism----by someONE so far that is all I know.
evidence?

evidence of what? the existence of Islamic terrorism?
evidence of your claim that "Huma and her mother and her brothers have are or have been editors of a virulently antisemetic pile of shit propaganda publication------the kind of stuff that leads to Islamic terrorism"

it's public information------test your google skills. Have you written to the ABEDINS demanding PROOF that JEWS
KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE SYSTEM-------hypocrite, MUCH.
A friendly lawyer once cautioned me------NEVER STATE
"HE KNOWS" or "HE KNEW" you have no way of knowing what another person KNOWS. A very kindly Journalist actually told me that the same kinds of rules that lawyers use in ACCEPTABLE testimony -----constitute the ethics of journalism. thus----according to you----"muslimahs know how to suck ass"----is reasonable journalism
can you put a reasonable post together, maybe one that isn't half hyphens and is actually readable, to tell is what exactly you find anti-semetic in the article?

[
So bye bye, dipshit, welcome to my ignore list. I have wasted far too much time on your lies and deliberate stupidity already.

Run away- run away.

he didn't have a reputation as an unapologetic liar, either

[

Run away- run away.

he didn't have a reputation as an unapologetic liar, either

who?

[

Run away- run away.

neither is ours------he seems disgusted by filth

Jimmie(USMB) is a liar and a coward.

Jim Bowie was a noted knife fighter and didn't run away from a fight.

That's true. The Jews are just better at it.
Trump has done pretty well with the political system; he's Jewish too now?

roflmao

Hillary became Jewish several years ago when she bragged that her step-father was Jewish, therefore so was she.

I never heard anything about Hillary's parents---STEP FATHER???----did her father die or get tossed? She
BRAGGED that her step father was jewish?----BRAGGED?
She considers herself a Methodist---having a jewish stepfather does not make her jewish-------if she said it-----there may have
been a circumstance that ------rendered such a claim
BENFICIAL TO HER (or at least she THOUGHT it was)

I do not know Joseph Schmitz------he has been accused of
anti-Semitism----by someONE so far that is all I know.
evidence?

evidence of your claim that "Huma and her mother and her brothers have are or have been editors of a virulently antisemetic pile of shit propaganda publication------the kind of stuff that leads to Islamic terrorism"

it's public information------test your google skills. Have you written to the ABEDINS demanding PROOF that JEWS
"HE KNOWS" or "HE KNEW" you have no way of knowing what another person KNOWS. A very kindly Journalist actually told me that the same kinds of rules that lawyers use in ACCEPTABLE testimony -----constitute the ethics of journalism. thus----according to you----"muslimahs know how to suck ass"----is reasonable journalism
can you put a reasonable post together, maybe one that isn't half hyphens and is actually readable, to tell is what exactly you find anti-semetic in the article?

I have already explained the elements of the article which make it an example of Islamo Nazi shit. Muslimah whores
are adept at sucking ass. Muslim pimps are adept at selling
their sisters in the gutter. There are three schools for little
girls devoted to the memory and adulation of the bitch, to wit
WAFE IDRIS who tied a bomb to her stinking whore ass--
for the purpose of murdering jewish children for the glory
of the rapist thief muhummad. Thus hundreds and even
thousands of little muslim girls are being TAUGHT in just
those three schools to tie bombs to their whorish asses in order to commit murder. ------there is nothing 'anti muslim"
about my post------I am sure you agree

roflmao

Hillary became Jewish several years ago when she bragged that her step-father was Jewish, therefore so was she.

I never heard anything about Hillary's parents---STEP FATHER???----did her father die or get tossed? She
She considers herself a Methodist---having a jewish stepfather does not make her jewish-------if she said it-----there may have

By CBSNEWS.COM STAFF CBSNEWS.COM STAFF AP August 6, 1999, 10:59 AM
In New York, where one of every eight voters is Jewish, it certainly won't hurt that First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton can note the Jewish branch on her family tree.

Mrs. Clinton, who is Methodist, "has very fond childhood memories" of the second husband of her grandmother, Max Rosenberg, a Russian-born Jew, said Howard Wolfson, a spokesman for the first lady's Senate exploratory committee.

Wolfson said Thursday that he doesn't "expect it will have an electoral impact, and we don't see it in that context."

Mrs. Clinton's maternal grandmother, Della, married Rosenberg in 1933, seven years after she and Mrs. Clinton's grandfather, Edwin Howell, divorced, according to a weekly Jewish newspaper, The Forward

Hillary Has Jewish Roots

evidence?

I have already explained the elements of the article

I was talking about the actual article- not the article of your imagination

A single quote from the actual article- rather than from your imagination.

roflmao

In New York, where one of every eight voters is Jewish, it certainly won't hurt that First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton can note the Jewish branch on her family tree.

Mrs. Clinton, who is Methodist, "has very fond childhood memories" of the second husband of her grandmother, Max Rosenberg, a Russian-born Jew, said Howard Wolfson, a spokesman for the first lady's Senate exploratory committee.

Wolfson said Thursday that he doesn't "expect it will have an electoral impact, and we don't see it in that context."

Mrs. Clinton's maternal grandmother, Della, married Rosenberg in 1933, seven years after she and Mrs. Clinton's grandfather, Edwin Howell, divorced, according to a weekly Jewish newspaper, The Forward

Hillary Has Jewish Roots

Where does Ms. Clinton say she was Jewish because her step father was Jewish?

The antisemetic streak of Hillary Clintonis displayed by the antisemitism of her Top aid.

"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust'" - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin, Hillary Clintons top aid
Clinton aide edited journal claiming Jews 'aided by Holocaust memory'

Democrats are huge fans of ME terrorists; anybody who chops heads off of Christians is okay in their books.

Hillary and the rest have always had close ties with Hamas terrorist front groups like CAIR and the American Muslim Council, and and the most foul states in the ME are the third largest 'donors' to her and Billy's 'Foundation', after all. Huma is an Iranian agent and has access to everything Hillary does, including government documents, and handles 'access' to Hillary and other government officials soliciting bribes from foreign governments, so this is no surprise.

roflmao

Hillary Has Jewish Roots

Where does Ms. Clinton say she was Jewish because her step father was Jewish?

It was inferred by association.

Forum List

Back