Jewish Banker Myth

☭proletarian☭;2156977 said:
If the Jews didn't run the banks, why would they feel the need to post propaganda @ USMB to convince us they don't control the banks?

And if you weren't an anti-semitic jerk, why would you feel the need to post anti-jewish propaganda on the USMB to convince us that no matter what the truth is

the joos done it. i hate anti-semitic trash.

idiot... :cuckoo:

If the Jews didn't run the banks, why would they feel the need to post propaganda @ USMB to convince us they don't control the banks?

And if you weren't an anti-semitic jerk, why would you feel the need to post anti-jewish propaganda on the USMB to convince us that no matter what the truth is

I thought it was meant as a sideways joke. :eusa_eh:

I thought it was meant as a sideways joke. :eusa_eh:

then you haven't read his other posts. his meaning was pretty clear.

(1) Bank of America - Non-Jewish
Walter E. Massey - Chairman of the Board
Brian Moynihan - President and CEO

I only do business with Jewish Bankers since everyone knows they're good with money.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqr5CE45sT8]YouTube - I Need a Jew - Sing-Along[/ame]

i hear jews are all lawyers now...except for the dumb ones..they are just messageboard posters...

how is that little one..i still want the little one

so what you are saying is you don't plan on staying on the forum long calling for peoples deaths and slandering peoples children ? I cant say I will be sorry to see ya go

Last edited:
As far as who actually owns the media you all need to look a little farther into your assumptions. Ted Turner is a self proclaimed atheist. Ghook is correct Murdock is not a Jew. I doubt that the Saudi guy that owns shitloads of stock in the media is jewish. Does China and Japan have a lot of Jews who own gobs of the media in the US? Last I heard the Saudis are major stock holders in Fox news. General Electric owns NBC.

Who owns CNN? or MSNBC? ABC? : LA IMC

If anyone really wants to know who owns what here is the place to find that information out. >>> U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Home Page)

they are all jewish plants.

trust me, i play a botanist on the internet.

Tariq and other antisemites keep stating the Jewish Banker myth. Lets exam it to see who controls these banks. Are there alot of Jews in Finance and Banking? Without a doubt. But the myth presented well over a 1000 years, is the the Jews control this sector and work in together to destroy the world and control countries. Tariq keeps stating that the Jews control the large banks without presenting a shread of evidence. Below is the Big Four (I believe the big for accounts for 40-45% of the market share) and the next largest one US Bank. Surprisingly (and with some upset on my part) there isn't a single Jew in control. I was hoping that more non-Jews were in control with a few Jews poping up. However, see below.

(1) Bank of America - Non-Jewish
Walter E. Massey - Chairman of the Board
Brian Moynihan - President and CEO

(2) J.P. Morgan Chase - Non-Jewish
Jamie Dimon - (Chairman, President and CEO)

(3) Citibank (former largest US Bank) - No Jews and a hindu CEO
Key people Vikram Pandit CEO;
Gary Crittenden CFO;
John Ferderson COO;
William R. Rhodes Chairman
John Parson - Chairman

(4) Wells Fargo - Not Jewish
John G. Stumpf (Chairman, President and CEO)

(5) US Bank- Also Non-Jews
Richard K. Davis, (Chairman, President and CEO)
Andrew Cecere, (Chief Financial Officer)
So how many banks have you worked at? Wait, you have worked at banks, right? In their corporate headquarters? Because, if not, I can tell you... there's a heckin lotta Jews.

And how convenient for us that BlackRock - practically a part of the US government now - was excluded. Not to mention its alma mater, Blackstone, the highest value single holder of real estate in the world.

Forum List

Back