Jesus' real teachers.

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
How much does one think the teachings of Jesus have importance in a christians life? How much would his teachers think they are important as well?
In the sermon on the mount Jesus gave to all free, a wonderous promise if they applied this one teaching. It is so important to apply this teaching that Jesus said it must be FIRST in ones life.
So then would not a real teacher that has Jesus make sure it is planted deeply into every single flock members heart? I say 100% for sure. That means EVERY real follower knows it by heart allready. It is

Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST the kingdom and his-(YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
Jesus promised in Matthew 6 that his Father-YHWH(Jehovah)would supply all 3 of those things if needed. He explained it as how well the Lillys are dressed, but humans are so much more important, And how the birds do not toil, yet are fed daily, but how much more important humans are to his Father. A single teaching applied and the millions of children that have starved to death like in Africa over the years, never would have died like that, there are only 2 scenarios possible of why they did starve to death. Either the teachers failed Jesus by not teaching it, or the parents were taught incorrectly and failed.
Its a guarantee every real follower on this earth knows it by heart. If your teachers have failed to teach you this and you do not know it by heart, then they are these teachers( 2Corinthians 11:12-15)-RUN FROM THEM. Because if Jesus said-FIRST it is ultra important.

Last edited:
kjw47 Very good information thank you. I read it over a few times and I really want to seek the kingdom of Heaven first and God's righteousness.

I don't know what the answer is to your question about whose fault it is or who failed and caused the millions of children in Africa to die.

It will be interesting to read.

kjw47 Very good information thank you. I read it over a few times and I really want to seek the kingdom of Heaven first and God's righteousness.

I don't know what the answer is to your question about whose fault it is or who failed and caused the millions of children in Africa to die.

I was only using that example, because supposedly 80% over there are told they are christian. That example was for what is coming to this earth shortly. Prices are skyrocketing, so now is the time to apply that teaching before the crap hits the fan.
The bible is clear, by obeying Jesus is proof of ones love for him John 14: 15-24-(Philipians 2:8--become obedient all the way to death if necessary.) 2Thess 1:8--vengeance will be upon those who are not obedient.
I attended different religions in my lifetime. I was NEVER taught the teachings of Jesus in a single building called Church. Just a few of those teachings in a roundabout way. I have been kicked out of their sights for posting 8 teachings from Jesus. The strange thing is that all 8 teachings are in their bibles as well, But tell me he did not teach those teachings. Because they are these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15
Even in their food pantries-They hand out a temporary fix, and fail to teach the permanent fix Jesus gave us for free along with the temp fix. Thus failing Jesus and those in need. It is very sad that so many want to serve Jesus but do not listen to him because they have the wrong teachers.

kjw47 I'm new to the religion forum and I have not ever joined a religion. Do you mean by teachings Jesus's parables or the Beatitudes or both or something else as well and if so can you send it to me about the teachings part. I am an admitted simpleton. :)

kjw47 I'm new to the religion forum and I have not ever joined a religion. Do you mean by teachings Jesus's parables or the Beatitudes or both or something else as well and if so can you send it to me about the teachings part. I am an admitted simpleton. :)
Jesus summed it up for all in a single teaching--- Man does not live by bread alone but by every utterance from God. That is OT-NT over and over, year after year. I have studied it for years and still get new points each time. The very best way is for the teachers to give a weekly bible reading, then discuss at the next meeting, let flock members say which points they appreciated which help another see that point they may have missed. My teachers do this year after year, it does not stop.
When one reads on there own, they need the teachers who do have Jesus to explain, because a lot is symbolic and one can easily twist it in error. I hope this has helped you.

kjw47 Thanks I pray for good teachers to help me. I liked what you wrote. I'm trying to block all the Judas Goats. Lol
Jesus didnt block them, he tried to help them. I know few will listen-Jesus came to help Israel, they turned their hearts to hatred, finally he told them off. In Matthew 23(but he is the appointed judge)
So the pattern he set was to do ones very best to try and help our brothers and sisters. After a time, if they keep on standing in opposition then just stop the conversations. But we arent the judge, we are merely seed planters. God waters the seeds, It may not happen overnight, and we have no idea if that seed will grow down the road. But the bible is still clear on even if it does grow it may be in a rocky place or the such. The main thing is our standing up for Jesus by planting the seeds. What better thing can one do than find a good heart and plant the seed that God makes grow. All of heaven will rejoice.
Yes keep on praying for Gods truth to enter your heart. I thank you for being kind.

kjw47 makes a lot of sense. Thanks

It can get really tough on a loving heart to see ones keep standing in opposition to Gods truth. It must have crushed Jesus heart to see Gods chosen reject him. Men of the earth have twisted it into oblivion. One can get depressed easily if day after day just opposition comes. So i really appreciate your open mindedness in search for truth. It puts joy into my heart and i thank you.
The unfortunate reality though that Jesus teaches is that-Few will find the road. And most are confused by the twistings of men. So applying Jesus truth to all matters of truth is a certain way one can be assurred to find the truth. Yet i have made postings in every sight like this of 8 teachings from Jesus, all 8 are in Every bible on earth. they clearly show who is who. Yet the majority who claim to follow Jesus respond-he did not teach that. I have been kicked out of sights for posting those 8 teachings. Even though all 8 are in their bible to. it can get very sad. Pray for strength. I will pray for you as well.

What killed million s of kids was religious restrictions placed on the women. Contraceptives are banned and they have become breeding machines.

But the irony is how you godbotherers rail against abortion because you think got wants it. Do you think abortion in Africa should be allowed to stop that disgusting religiously instigated genocide?
You're not pro life. You're pro birth because you think God wants it.

You probably think that Gates is determined to kill people with his vaccine campaign to stop unnecessary deaths also. All because he was is a Democrat
and you hate drmocrats. How very Christian and carIng of you. You hypocrite.
Reply if you like and I'll bombard you with more of your religious crap.

kjw47 I wouldn't be able to figure it out myself unless God revealed it to me somehow, I probably need a good teacher too. The problem is that you said too many directions and not the right Sheperd at least that's how I am interpreting what you are saying. Keep on doing God's work any way he put it in your soul work for a reason.

kjw47 I wouldn't be able to figure it out myself unless God revealed it to me somehow, I probably need a good teacher too. The problem is that you said too many directions and not the right Sheperd at least that's how I am interpreting what you are saying. Keep on doing God's work any way he put it in your soul work for a reason.

Actually the bible is clear that Jesus has appointed teachers on earth-Matthew 24:45-- Even back then the bible teaches that they devoted themselves to the apostles teachings Hebrews 13:17) 1Timothy 2:4 the saved must come to an accurate knowledge of Gods truth. Ephesians 5:23--Jesus is head of the congregation. There is to much in Gods written word for someone to understand accurately .They need teaching by those teachers who have Jesus. And at the proper time as Matt 24 brings out. The holy spirit reveals Gods truth through those teachers. Especially these truths that were hidden until these last days( Daniel 12:4) at the proper time= When God wills a truth known. So this would mean, since the written word is there for centuries, all the hidden truths are within its pages. That means they have been teaching error on those certain truths all throughout. It took making corrections in front of the hearts of men to teach what God has revealed through the teachers Jesus has appointed at those proper times. The whole world has watched it occur. Instead of fearing being called liars or fools. Like teachers of darkness say is occurring by making correction, Jesus real teachers have been making those corrections for quite awhile. I know 100% my teachers are the ones doing it. None other have.

What killed million s of kids was religious restrictions placed on the women. Contraceptives are banned and they have become breeding machines.

But the irony is how you godbotherers rail against abortion because you think got wants it. Do you think abortion in Africa should be allowed to stop that disgusting religiously instigated genocide?
You're not pro life. You're pro birth because you think God wants it.

You probably think that Gates is determined to kill people with his vaccine campaign to stop unnecessary deaths also. All because he was is a Democrat
and you hate drmocrats. How very Christian and carIng of you. You hypocrite.
Reply if you like and I'll bombard you with more of your religious crap.

Let me help clear your darkness up. Millions of kids starved to death, because the teachers who do not have Jesus failed Jesus and those listening to them. Jesus promised if one applied this single teaching--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his (YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- not one of them would have starved to death.
Jesus promised his Father would provide all 3 of those things if needed, if they applied that teaching. And when Jesus said those 2 things must come first= ultra important--The teachers of darkness are the ones that failed. Every true follower knows that teaching by heart and have applied it. This world today=2Timothy 3= very sad so many mislead by those false teachers. They are these-2Corinthians11:12-15)- they live in 99% of all religion that claims they are christian.
I hope this clears up things for you.

Let me help clear your darkness up. Millions of kids starved to death, because the teachers who do not have Jesus failed Jesus and those listening to them. Jesus promised if one applied this single teaching--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his (YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- not one of them would have starved to death.
Jesus promised his Father would provide all 3 of those things if needed, if they applied that teaching. And when Jesus said those 2 things must come first= ultra important--The teachers of darkness are the ones that failed. Every true follower knows that teaching by heart and have applied it. This world today=2Timothy 3= very sad so many mislead by those false teachers. They are these-2Corinthians11:12-15)- they live in 99% of all religion that claims they are christian.
I hope this clears up things for you.
It clears one thing only. You are nothing but a god bothering fool. You are delusional and possibly hallucinating.

There is no God and never has been. Your hideous Jesus was not the son of a God nor from a virgin. You have no evidence to support you claims.
If your so merciful God could have saved those children, why didn't he?
Don't give me your religious bullshit.
You're as mad as a bag of cats.

It clears one thing only. You are nothing but a god bothering fool. You are delusional and possibly hallucinating.

There is no God and never has been. Your hideous Jesus was not the son of a God nor from a virgin. You have no evidence to support you claims.
If your so merciful God could have saved those children, why didn't he?
Don't give me your religious bullshit.
You're as mad as a bag of cats.

Free will is why God couldnt save them. He doesnt want robots. He wants one to use their free will to listen to his advice, which by the way is given freely and benefits us. As well, they will all be ressurected. So actually since not one their parents were listening to God, they would have been brought up wicked in Gods view. All listening to God and his son would have applied that teaching to make 100% sure their children did not starve to death. The real teachers that have Jesus get that teaching deep into every flock members heart without fail. Since Jesus said the 2 things must be put first in ones life means its ultra important, Proving those teachers that failed Jesus and the parents and children are these-2Corinthians11:12-15) Its their fault not Gods. That teaching has been there for over 1900 years. Proving those teachers do not have truth.

Free will is why God couldnt save them. He doesnt want robots. He wants one to use their free will to listen to his advice, which by the way is given freely and benefits us. As well, they will all be ressurected. So actually since not one their parents were listening to God, they would have been brought up wicked in Gods view. All listening to God and his son would have applied that teaching to make 100% sure their children did not starve to death. The real teachers that have Jesus get that teaching deep into every flock members heart without fail. Since Jesus said the 2 things must be put first in ones life means its ultra important, Proving those teachers that failed Jesus and the parents and children are these-2Corinthians11:12-15) Its their fault not Gods. That teaching has been there for over 1900 years. Proving those teachers do not have truth.

There is no God and never has been. You're full of hypnotic shit.
Read all th er psalms etc until the sun ris3s in the West and you are still delusional.
But the irony of you telling them about the truth but you declare it lack of your God that us the problem. Here's some truth.THERE IS NO GOD.
You're just another crazy delusional godbotherer.

There is no God and never has been. You're full of hypnotic shit.
Read all th er psalms etc until the sun ris3s in the West and you are still delusional.
But the irony of you telling them about the truth but you declare it lack of your God that us the problem. Here's some truth.THERE IS NO GOD.
You're just another crazy delusional godbotherer.

Here is proof--Revelation 13 written over 1850 years ago about today.
A 7 headed beast with 10 horns. The book of Daniel is the key to solving this-A horn = a kingdom, thus10 kingdoms= a place where kingdoms gather.-4 world powers were given the mark of a beast in Daniel-Then the roman empire #5--the british empire #6-and the 7th and final is the 2 horned beast of Rev 13. It has been going on for awhile now All have witnessed this truth. With 6 english words i can explain Rev 13 to you. You must read it though.
It says--The 2 horned beast excercises all authority in the world of the 7 headed beast word 1) resolutions) cannot buy or sell unless one recieves the mark of the beast( word 2= sanctions) And makes fire come down out of the heavens=( words 3,4 Bombs-missiles)
The 2 horned beast= (words 5,6=Eagle-lion) two kingdoms working together

Rev also teaches of the 7 headed beast--The one that was= league of nations, is not( done away with after ww2=death stroke) and yet is( united nations=death stroke got healed)

Looks impossible to decipher, but i showed you with 6 words.
Mexico has sent a statue to the UN--rev 13:2 is the description of it--in its inscription= peace and security) at 1THESSalonians 5:3- teaches--Whenever they are saying-Peace and security-sudden destruction will be upon them. The end of this system is very close.

Free will is why God couldnt save them. He doesnt want robots. He wants one to use their free will to listen to his advice, which by the way is given freely and benefits us. As well, they will all be ressurected.

So actually since not one their parents were listening to God, they would have been brought up wicked in Gods view. All listening to God and his son would have applied that teaching to make 100% sure their children did not starve to death. The real teachers that have Jesus get that teaching deep into every flock members heart without fail. Since Jesus said the 2 things must be put first in ones life means its ultra important, Proving those teachers that failed Jesus and the parents and children are these-2Corinthians11:12-15) Its their fault not Gods. That teaching has been there for over 1900 years. Proving those teachers do not have truth.

Jehovah's Witnesses False Prophecies List - Doctrines of Faith
Jehovah’s Witnesses false prophecies 1874 The second coming of Jesus invisibly, and beginning of the period for the generation that would see the end.

Jehovah's Witnesses False Prophecies List - Doctrines of Faith
Jehovah’s Witnesses false prophecies 1874 The second coming of Jesus invisibly, and beginning of the period for the generation that would see the end.

Oh you mean they erred out of error filled translations--all have throughout history. They have truth now. All will see it very soon--1thess 5:3--Whenever they are saying peace and security-sudden destruction will be upon them.
The new statue outside of the UN that Mexico sent to them( rev 13:2 describes it perfectly) in its inscription-peace and security..Its very close. Others have been saying it as well.

Forum List

Back