Jesus Can Not Be Defeated.

they were not alone

a traitor and a coward, these same people will do whatever they can to obscure the true events of the 1st century, liberation theology the meaning and hope of the itinerants message they were themselves willing to die for.

the world view of christianity waited 4 centuries ... to write their awful book of servitude and monotheistic obedience.
No, traitors, atheists, and sinners aren't alone by a long shot and creationists know what motivates them. It's too bad.

What's weird is I post science and you and the rest wish to post atheist religion. I get it, you don't have anything observable nor testable.

I don't think it's about the after life either. You think our current life is all there is and as long as you don't go to jail or get punished, then that's all there is.

No, traitors, atheists, and sinners aren't alone by a long shot and creationists know what motivates them. It's too bad.

What's weird is I post science and you and the rest wish to post atheist religion. I get it, you don't have anything observable nor testable.

I don't think it's about the after life either. You think our current life is all there is and as long as you don't go to jail or get punished, then that's all there is.

no, christianity persecutes and victimizes the innocent to convince them they are sinners and is the world view you bring to the forum knowing perfectly well the c bible is a work of forgeries and fallacies you find appealing similarly for use against the same, those not like you, a sinner.

no, christianity persecutes and victimizes the innocent to convince them they are sinners and is the world view you bring to the forum knowing perfectly well the c bible is a work of forgeries and fallacies you find appealing similarly for use against the same, those not like you, a sinner.
How can they be innocent if they violate the first commandment against God? And the latter of your run-on sentence are lies which you complain the Bible is. It's a violation of the second commandment.

christianity persecutes and victimizes the innocent to convince them they are sinners
That's a misplaced belief of yours.

Members are instructed to report serious sins committed by other members. Failure to report a serious sin of another member is viewed as sharing in the sins of others, a sin before God. Witnesses are instructed that pledges of confidentiality may be broken to report what they believe to be transgressions.

How can they be innocent if they violate the first commandment against God? And the latter of your run-on sentence are lies which you complain the Bible is. It's a violation of the second commandment.
no, christianity persecutes and victimizes the innocent to convince them they are sinners

that's you bond, the religion of antiquity as prescribed is for those willing an avenue for them to attain admittance to the heavens by their deeds alone, self determination - the liberation theology the 1st century itinerant gave their life for.

you have a misrepresentative book of forgeries and fallacies being forced onto the innocent for the laziness you yourself are unwilling to overcome to become pure as an attempt to drag as many people down with you.

- where are the originals you refer to as the 10 commandments ... at best a sorry figment from the crucifiers moribund imagination.

Last edited:

Members are instructed to report serious sins committed by other members. Failure to report a serious sin of another member is viewed as sharing in the sins of others, a sin before God. Witnesses are instructed that pledges of confidentiality may be broken to report what they believe to be transgressions.

In the OT- God sent Israel to war with another nation. He told them take no spoils. One did take some silver, showed his wife and hid it under his tent. Both were called before the elders and God pronounced death for both. The husband for not obeying. The wife for not putting God first and turning him in.

In the OT- God sent Israel to war with another nation. He told them take no spoils. One did take some silver, showed his wife and hid it under his tent. Both were called before the elders and God pronounced death for both. The husband for not obeying. The wife for not putting God first and turning him in.
God pronounced death? How exactly did that work?

i will look--its been years since i read those passages--- Found it--Joshua 7:10 and on--looks like the whole family was killed.
Yeah, no. Joshua ordered their deaths. He blamed them for their defeat.

Is that how you think things work? If something bad happens to you it's because you angered God? And if something good happens to you it's because you pleased God?

Yeah, no. Joshua ordered their deaths. He blamed them for their defeat.

Is that how you think things work? If something bad happens to you it's because you angered God? And if something good happens to you it's because you pleased God?

It says God told Joshua of the situation. Joshua was commissioned by God, he only carried out Gods will. Did you ever see the rules God set forth in Leviticus--One was to stoned to death for various different sins. God hates sin--In Fact Jesus does as well. Jesus said many x--go sin no more--He meant it.

It says God told Joshua of the situation. Joshua was commissioned by God, he only carried out Gods will. Did you ever see the rules God set forth in Leviticus--One was to stoned to death for various different sins. God hates sin--In Fact Jesus does as well. Jesus said many x--go sin no more--He meant it.
Then quote it. Show me.

Why don't they go to the police?

Forum List

Back