Jesus and Judas

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
I wonder what kind of kiss Judas gave Jesus. Is it possible that Judas was a Gay Jew paid to sacrificial "out" Jesus as a Bisexual, being that in Gnostic Truth Jesus was the Bisexual/Samesexual Marcus Julius Agrippa, Nero? Imagine a new Gospel based movie with that in mind... I think RSA films might be interested. I have some more apocryphal info to put in such a film.

The Last Temptation of Christ as controversial? Let Me have a hand at the wheel.

Last edited:
Jesus was not compromised by sin. That's why he is called "the lamb of God." When he was tempted, he forced Satan to get out of his sight. Jesus was the good teacher, begotten by God as the son, and became the flawless sacrifice for all mankind who surprised the gates of Hell with fewer and fewer guests. May God bless those who believe Christ, whose trust is in the Lord God and whose perfect devotion to God is our example to follow, and not sinful man.

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of kiss Judas gave Jesus. Is it possible that Judas was a Gay Jew paid to sacrificial "out" Jesus as a Bisexual, being that in Gnostic Truth Jesus was the Bisexual/Samesexual Marcus Julius Agrippa, Nero? Imagine a new Gospel based movie with that in mind... I think RSA films might be interested. I have some more apocryphal info to put in such a film.

The Last Temptation of Christ as controversial? Let Me have a hand at the wheel.

Mr. Iscariot was definitely a liberal, but assuming that he was LGBTQ+ is a bridge too far IMHO.

I think its safe to say that Judas felt that Homosexual Marriage was a fine and dandy idea, but I'd say he was a hypocrite who would have take it in the caboose himself.

[/QUOTE]

Mr. Iscariot was definitely a liberal, but assuming that he was LGBTQ+ is a bridge too far IMHO.

I think its safe to say that Judas felt that Homosexual Marriage was a fine and dandy idea, but I'd say he was a hypocrite who would have take it in the caboose himself.
[/QUOTE]
I think of Judas in the way I think of a conglomerate of King David's Jonathan and Alexander's Maccabeus. Caboose. I... laugh with Glee when I think of My version of the Passion story, or maybe a 9 hour Marcus of Alexandria movie; and I also mourn.

Jesus was not compromised by sin. That's why he is called "the lamb of God." When he was tempted, the forced Satan to get out of his sight. Jesus was the good teacher, begotten by God as the son, and became the flawless sacrifice for all mankind who surprised the gates of Hell with fewer and fewer guests. May God bless those who believe Christ, whose trust is in the Lord God and whose perfect devotion to God is our example to follow, and not sinful man.
Sin is a Babylonian dynasty, begotten by Apil. May lambs become lions, and know that Jesus was not a Jewish man; for the person who believeth not in the Torah is the person who is without Sin.

I'm thinking that at the Last Supper, Marcus Jesus places before his Jewish acolytes a smorgasbord of pork, clams, oysters, and shrimp (Matthew 15:11); in addition to fish and bread and wine. Egyptians are well known for farming pork, and Jesus spoke of pork in parable a few times.

I would totally have this in the movie, Jesus speaking to his servants about the meal before the Last Supper... before his blasphemy trial and crucifixion. He'd totally turn up the offensive, I think.

Attachments

• 1594612216431.png
    1594612216431.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 60
OP is a retarded blasphemous faggot.
I'm a better Christian than you are.
That's not for me to judge, retarded blaspheming faggot.
You are such a small little splinter, annoying, yet removable... And, I'm not Jewish... so... the laws of Babylon's Sin dynasty are not Mine. Are you a Baal worshiper? Have you scorned the Kingdom of Heaven's Love? Seemingly so, probably full of hypocrisy. I hope Father Osiris weighs your heart compared to a feather of a humming bird. You're probably not Jewish either.

You are such a small little splinter, annoying, yet removable... And, I'm not Jewish... so... the laws of Babylon's Sin dynasty are not Mine. Are you a Baal worshiper? Have you scorned the Kingdom of Heaven's Love? Seemingly so, probably full of hypocrisy. I hope Father Osiris weighs your heart compared to a feather of a humming bird. You're probably not Jewish either.
I know I'm not touched in the head like you, so maybe I have that going for me. :dunno:

I know I'm not fucked in the head like you, so maybe I have that going for me. :dunno:

I know I'm not fucked in the head like you, so maybe I have that going for me. :dunno:
No, you're are apparently a hateful racist Meme-hainement KKK recruiting terrorist who seems to have forgotten the Druid, Keltic, Danish Deustch, Teutonic way of life. And I have an absolute handle on reality. Who was Jesus' daddy? Jesus was Nero, and he spoke of Gay Love in a few passages on his way to his own Samesexed Hochzeit.

Jesus was not compromised by sin. That's why he is called "the lamb of God." When he was tempted, the forced Satan to get out of his sight. Jesus was the good teacher, begotten by God as the son, and became the flawless sacrifice for all mankind who surprised the gates of Hell with fewer and fewer guests. May God bless those who believe Christ, whose trust is in the Lord God and whose perfect devotion to God is our example to follow, and not sinful man.
Sin is a Babylonian dynasty, begotten by Apil. May lambs become lions, and know that Jesus was not a Jewish man; for the person who believeth not in the Torah is the person who is without Sin.
Jesus wasn't a Jew? His mother was along with the rest of his earthly family. Jesus taught from Jewish scriptures in a Jewish synagogue, and all who heard him said he taught with authority of good interpretation of the scriptures, so that the common man could understand them with no problem. His following became so large, he began teaching out in the open as known by his sermon on the mount and blessing a meager number of loaves and fish that became enough to feed 5 thousand who were hunger, and he was loved at weddings where he converted ordinary water into wine. He was always faithful to God his father and accepted his crucifixion by forgiving those who engaged in his demise, no exceptions, so that we would know how to act in the face of those who hate us for believing in Him. So go in peace, Gantlemagne, and may God give you the heart of love it takes to know of his Kingdom, which has no end.

Jesus was not compromised by sin.
No, He was not. And the ancient Roman Empire was a horrible vice district at the time.

Jesus was not gay, either. He felt virtue go out of Him when the woman who was a sinner touched the hem of His garment (or toga). The woman who was a Samaritan and had five husbands, etc. Mary Magdalene, Martha's sister Mary, or the woman who poured a box of precious ointment on His head.

Those women (must have been more than one) loved Jesus, and He loved them in return, without sinning.

I am a little uncertain what the Bible refers to as a "kiss" — it seems rather a casual everyday greeting rather than anything intimate — might have been more just a hug in many cases.

Jesus wasn't a Jew? His mother was along with the rest of his earthly family. Jesus taught from Jewish scriptures in a Jewish synagogue, and all who heard him said he taught with authority of good interpretation of the scriptures, so that the common man could understand them with no problem. His following became so large, he began teaching out in the open as known by his sermon on the mount and blessing a meager number of loaves and fish that became enough to feed 5 thousand who were hunger, and he was loved at weddings where he converted ordinary water into wine. He was always faithful to God his father and accepted his crucifixion by forgiving those who engaged in his demise, no exceptions, so that we would know how to act in the face of those who hate us for believing in Him. So go in peace, Gantlemagne, and may God give you the heart of love it takes to know of his Kingdom, which has no end.
No, Marcus Julius Agrippa, Jesus, was a Hermetic Coptic Latin trying to assimilate the Hebrews of Judea into the Latin Empire, which did not have Judaism as it's official religion; into a society of Latin Civil Law after the Pharisees led the Hebrews of Judea into a rebellion against Rome in favor of the Parthians, in support of their own self interests during the Roman Civil War.

Josephus well documents this History.

And troll.

Judas was not forgiven either.

Jesus Himself said of Judas, “The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born” (Matthew 26:24). He threw the money back and the Jews didn't want it as they said it was blood money, and Judas ended up hanging himself. The Jews ended up buying the potter's field for Judas and foreigners to be buried. Strangely, today the potter's field has ruins of a monastery and overlooks a nice area.

And troll.

Judas was not forgiven either.

Jesus Himself said of Judas, “The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born” (Matthew 26:24). He threw the money back and the Jews didn't want it as they said it was blood money, and Judas ended up hanging himself. The Jews ended up buying the potter's field for Judas and foreigners to be buried. Strangely, today the potter's field has ruins of a monastery and overlooks a nice area.
I know, he's already proven that he's a racist terrorist recruiting hypocrite. Apollo rises today, as everyday since earth has been. What's new is... I'm in the opening stages of My own production of the Passion of the Christ. And, and My Jesus will be as an undercover Alexander or Ptolemy in Judea; which would be like an undercover Magi Freddie Mercury in Iran attempting to convert the Persians to Zoroastrianism before a major military campaign... their last chance to repent to the Magi Shah.

Judas gave him the same kiss you give to your sexual friends, the black kiss.

Forum List

Back