Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Can you imagine a 'comedy' mocking the religion of satanic creators this movie, for example joking about Talmud, Synagogue, Rabbi, Moses?It would be immediately condemned as anti-Semitic. But when 'chosen by God' blaspheme and mock Jesus we all shall be politically correct and tolerant. Isn't something wrong in our 'democracy'.
Until now tribe of creators this 'comedy' can not explain why it is hated by all nations and expelled from almost all countries.

The First Temptation of Christ - a 46-minute comedy flick showing Jesus as a closeted homosexual - was released on 3 December.

Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus sparks huge backlash as 1 MILLION people called for it to be pulled

True Christians shall quit their membership by Netflix.

Shameful. BUT...is it any worse than films saying Jesus was married to, or had an affair with Mary?

So he can be a flying zombie... Nothing to be skeptical of there. But a closet gay!? No way!!!!

Can you imagine a 'comedy' mocking the religion of satanic creators this movie, for example joking about Talmud, Synagogue, Rabbi, Moses?It would be immediately condemned as anti-Semitic. But when 'chosen by God' blaspheme and mock Jesus we all shall be politically correct and tolerant. Isn't something wrong in our 'democracy'.
Until now tribe of creators this 'comedy' can not explain why it is hated by all nations and expelled from almost all countries.

The First Temptation of Christ - a 46-minute comedy flick showing Jesus as a closeted homosexual - was released on 3 December.

Netflix Christmas film about gay Jesus sparks huge backlash as 1 MILLION people called for it to be pulled

I quit it already, nothing but fags filth and lies.

Maybe you shouldn't watch it

Wouldn't such a film be considered anti-christian offensive HATE SPEECH if applied to any of the sanctimonious icons of the Left?

But I forgot: the Left considers it impossible to hate speech religion just as they dream that it is impossible for Blacks to be racist.

Wouldn't such a film be considered anti-christian offensive HATE SPEECH if applied to any of the sanctimonious icons of the Left?

But I forgot: the Left considers it impossible to hate speech religion just as they dream that it is impossible for Blacks to be racist.
Im pretty sure hate speech is corny in the first place but that aside...you could likely find the term defined as opposed to wondering what is and isnt considered hate speech and then derping an argument against the strawman you admitted building by even having to ask

"True Christians shall quit their membership by Netflix."

that will give us a good idea of how many TRUE christians there are in the USA....

if only a small tiny fraction quit then we will know that the USA is NOT a "christian nation"

Comedians and satirists have been making the delicate reach for their smelling salts and pearls for ages now. Why should now be any different?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Comedians and satirists have been making the delicate reach for their smelling salts and pearls for ages now. Why should now be any different?
Thats why I cant wait for Eddie Murphy's first special. Hes returned to comedy...no special slated just yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
My advise, don't watch it. We know he wasn't a long hair brown hair with 6 pack abs and hazel eyes.

And also we know it wasn't this guy!!

the-life-and-times-of-a-theme-park-jesus-1413236163700.jpeg

Michael Job - Google Search

This is ridiculous

Just because a thirty something year old man is not married doesn't make him gay

Probably just didn't find the right girl

This is ridiculous

Just because a thirty something year old man is not married doesn't make him gay

I wasn't married at 30

and I'm straight.

I didn't end up in a long term relationship until I was 38 and met TRULY the ABSOLUTE RIGHT PERSON!

This is ridiculous

I wasn't married at 30

and I'm straight.

I didn't end up in a long term relationship until I was 38 and met TRULY the ABSOLUTE RIGHT PERSON!
Everyone was thinking you are gay

He was unmarried at 33, never had a girlfriend, lived with his folks, and spent a lot of time washing his friend's feet.

Is being gay really such a stretch?

Forum List

Back