JEN PSAKI Says looting is caused by the pandemic

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

0595c6b9b53a83b60f49a96e3b33682e.jpg

When is Peppermint Patty going to step down? I thought that Black woman was taking over, anything would be an improvement.
I don't know. Heard they were interviewing people from a Fishing liars contest to see who qualifies.

The pandemic is certainly one cause of the looting. When people arbitrarily quit their jobs, eventually they will run out of money. Looting is an alternative to working, especially by those who have no respect for our society. Also, the general atrocious atmosphere in our country that has been simmering for several years, has reared its ugly head and has morphed into insurrection, BLM violent rioting, Antifa activity, white supremacist hate group development and defiance, and this behavior.

Last edited:
Ah yes, another character assassination. Seems the right wingers are stuck in three genres:
  1. Posting BIG LIES
  2. Posting Conspiracy Stories
  3. Posting Character Assassinations

We are soon to see a mass exodus from the Biden/Harris administration; not because they are folding up the tent, but because the big top is falling down on them, lol.

Now before they say it, Leftists are going to point back at Trump. But, here is the difference--------->Trump was under attack constantly from the Left, impeached twice on bogus claims, and everybody in that administration was constantly under pressure from it.

The only thing that the Biden Administration is under pressure from, is self inflicted wounds. Everything......wait, let me rephrase that.........almost everything they have done; or undone to move Left, has turned to POO!

I refuse to comment on 2024, but let me tell you...............in the midterms, the Democrats are going to take such a bath, they may be wrinkly for 6 or 7 years! It isn't even close. We are going to see places that we never expected to elect a Republican get one in, and do not be surprised if some of the far Leftists already in office, lose to a moderate that runs against them in the primary in an attempt of moderate Democrats to try and save the party.

Forum List

Back