Jeffrey Toobin was Hard at Work

:laughing0301: :laugh::lol::auiqs.jpg:

Trump2.jpg

latest update - According to the internet........

Jerk off Jeffery Toobin may have been watching Pelosi get a "dirty sanchez" from Fat Jerry Nadler and she tops it off with a Cleveland Steamer….. Apparently this combo get’s "Jerk Off Jeffrey" every time he watches…..

i will miss Toobin's 'legal analysis' about how "Kavanaugh's twitchy overzealousness stood in stark contrast to the solid stoicism of Ruth Bader Ginsburg"

NOT!

according to Toobin, Justice Souter "detested Washington and cared little what others thought of him"

Sandra Day O'Connor, despite being conservative, hated George W Bush, and found him "arrogant and incompetent"

Where would we be without those insights?

Last edited:
LWNJ and Trump hater Jeffrey Toobin proves that he is a pompous jerk off!! He was suspended from his job.

brian-stelter-toobin.jpg

The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin for masturbating on a Zoom video chat between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio last week. Toobin says he did not realize his video was on.

Toobin said in a statement to Motherboard: “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.” “I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he added.

Two people who were on the call told Motherboard separately that the call was an election simulation featuring many of the New Yorker’s biggest stars: Jane Mayer was playing establishment Republicans; Evan Osnos was Joe Biden, Jelani Cobb was establishment Democrats, Masha Gessen played Donald Trump, Andrew Marantz was the far right, Sue Halpern was left wing democrats, Dexter Filkins was the military, and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts. There were also a handful of other producers on the call from the New Yorker and WNYC.

Both people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, noted that it was unclear how much each individual person on the call saw, but both of the people we spoke to said that they saw Toobin jerking off.

The two sources described a juncture in the election simulation when there was a strategy session, and the Democrats and Republicans went into their respective break out rooms for about 10 minutes. At this point, they said, it seemed like Toobin was on a second video call. The sources said that when the groups returned from their break out rooms,

:uhh:

Is 2020 over yet?

"The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin. Sources tell VICE it’s because he exposed himself during a Zoom call last week between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio."

More to enjoy on Twitter regarding the self-humiliation of this insufferable pompous dumb-ass dickhead at #ZoomDick....currently trending.

This shit stain was lecturing us on Kavanaugh and how terrible a human he was.

He is a POS, he knocked up his mistress and tried to force her to get an abortion. When she refused, he then denied being the father.

Only the best of the best at CNN.

uUAq48v.png

LWNJ and Trump hater Jeffrey Toobin proves that he is a pompous jerk off!! He was suspended from his job.

brian-stelter-toobin.jpg

The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin for masturbating on a Zoom video chat between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio last week. Toobin says he did not realize his video was on.

Toobin said in a statement to Motherboard: “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.” “I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he added.

Two people who were on the call told Motherboard separately that the call was an election simulation featuring many of the New Yorker’s biggest stars: Jane Mayer was playing establishment Republicans; Evan Osnos was Joe Biden, Jelani Cobb was establishment Democrats, Masha Gessen played Donald Trump, Andrew Marantz was the far right, Sue Halpern was left wing democrats, Dexter Filkins was the military, and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts. There were also a handful of other producers on the call from the New Yorker and WNYC.

Both people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, noted that it was unclear how much each individual person on the call saw, but both of the people we spoke to said that they saw Toobin jerking off.

The two sources described a juncture in the election simulation when there was a strategy session, and the Democrats and Republicans went into their respective break out rooms for about 10 minutes. At this point, they said, it seemed like Toobin was on a second video call. The sources said that when the groups returned from their break out rooms,

Voyeurism to that degree is top shelf. The guy could have been recorded and exposed to millions if the right nefarious opportunist decided to do so. 100 years from now someone would be searching for his name on some classic dirty films site.
I put tape over the "lens." And I spray chanel on the sniffer. I prefer smelling wildflowers to strangers violating my privacy. ;)

They aren't as smart as they would like to be. CNN reporter makes a mistake that could happen to anyone, but only seems to happen to these clowns in reality.
The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin. Sources tell VICE it’s because he exposed himself during a Zoom call last week between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio.
Toobin said in a statement to Motherboard: “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.”
“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he added.
UPDATE: In a stunning 'correction' from Vice, which ratchets this story up to '11' on the Spinal Tap amplifier of WTF-ness, "This piece has been updated with more detail about the call and the headline has been updated to reflect that Toobin was masturbating."

brian-stelter-toobin.jpg

If you ever needed proof that these things are mentally deranged, this is it.

Forum List

Back