Jeffrey Toobin was Hard at Work

Karma's a bitch.... hmm?

All these substandard fuckups know that Trump is 50 clicks above them on the food chain and he does not plan to validate their defects. Wah!!!

This particular sissified fuckup is just lucky the Zoom participants couldn't see the 8-year old naked boys it was looking at while it was rubbing one out.

480A7EEA-5EE8-49CB-9D7F-1940EA528390.png
What a loser

Wonder if it was CP he was jacking to. That would be very pedocratic.

From this day forward...I hereby proclaim the word "Toobin" will be substituted for "masturbation"!

He was caught toobin the the ballroom by col. Mustard.

"The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin. Sources tell VICE it’s because he exposed himself during a Zoom call last week between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio."

More to enjoy on Twitter regarding the self-humiliation of this insufferable pompous dumb-ass dickhead at #ZoomDick....currently trending.

Cohen
Howard stern
Epstein !!!
It goes on and on

Props to the OP for the clever thread title.

If a foreign student of English asked me to explain its meaning, I would simply say that it means that Mr. T. was working diligently.

I certainly would not tell him/ her the other (literal) meaning!

He had to apologize to his wife and kids wow

His kids were seen crying and saying, "My daddy is a real jerk-off....".
:206::206::206:
I hear Toobin is trying out for the US Jackoff Team in the upcoming X Games to be held at Epstein's Pervert Island.

Toobin shot a White Russian to Anderson Cooper, who gulped it!
...and they Toobed happily ever after.

A 3:30 daily workday splooge is nothing to pedophile approving Dimm's!

I'm telling you, if there's any recording of this ZoomToob, it will be priceless!

We're T O O B I N G, were Toobing...

Forum List

Back