Fox News Barbie with her CIA earpiece.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
She's not interrupting this guy and asking loaded questions on her own.....someone's feeding her these questions......the eyes give her away.
Anyone who still believes Fox isn't the most bipartisan news outlet should watch this.

MSNBC would hire her if she wasn't so hot....Richard Madcow's show is tanking enough as it is.

Last edited:
She's not interrupting this guy and asking loaded questions on her own.....someone's feeding her these questions......the eyes give her away.
Anyone who still believes Fox isn't the most bipartisan news outlet should watch this.

I'm not sure your point. I see nothing unfair, loaded or untoward about the questions, I'm no fan of that lady, but the questions seem reasonable. More reasonable than Trump gets on other networks.

I'm not sure your point. I see nothing unfair, loaded or untoward about the questions, I'm no fan of that lady, but the questions seem reasonable. More reasonable than Trump gets on other networks.
She's completely towing the mainstream narrative.
It's obvious to me, but then so was 9/11 being a total inside job.
:cool:

MSNBC would hire her if she wasn't so hot....Richard Madcow's show is tanking enough as it is.

She's hot?
You've got a very low bar.

She's hot?
You've got a very low bar.
Sure. Whatever you say Clyde.
1603159064922.png

Forum List

Back