Jeanne-Pierre reads wrong scripted answer

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

During a recent press briefing, Jean-Pierre was asked about Sen. Jeanne Shaheen's (D-N.H.) angry response to President Joe Biden's support of a proposal to put South Carolina ahead of New Hampshire in the Democratic presidential primary process. But the press secretary, who infamously reads scripted answers from her giant binder full of notes, accidentally rattled off an answer about the Hatch Act.

“So, look, we honor — we honor the Hatch Act, as I mentioned many times before here, as we are talking about a potential election, a 2024 presidential election. But, looking backward, it is the ultimate irony, you know, that the 2020 election was proven by the Trump administration’s Homeland —” Jean-Pierre said before realizing she was reading the answer to a completely different question.

Not only are politicians seemingly not making sense when asked questions, like when talking to Dementia Joe or Fetterman, but now their propaganda ministers are not making much sense either these days.

But does it matter? Obviously it does not matter, that is, according to recent elections that elected Fetterman who can't complete a simple sentence after his stroke.

It is almost as if democrats are showing the world that their power does not reside in good political candidates, rather, it's just raw political power over the voting booths whether you think that power comes from indoctrination or fraud or a combination thereof. They don't even try anymore.

During a recent press briefing, Jean-Pierre was asked about Sen. Jeanne Shaheen's (D-N.H.) angry response to President Joe Biden's support of a proposal to put South Carolina ahead of New Hampshire in the Democratic presidential primary process. But the press secretary, who infamously reads scripted answers from her giant binder full of notes, accidentally rattled off an answer about the Hatch Act.

“So, look, we honor — we honor the Hatch Act, as I mentioned many times before here, as we are talking about a potential election, a 2024 presidential election. But, looking backward, it is the ultimate irony, you know, that the 2020 election was proven by the Trump administration’s Homeland —” Jean-Pierre said before realizing she was reading the answer to a completely different question.

Not only are politicians seemingly not making sense when asked questions, like when talking to Dementia Joe or Fetterman, but now their propaganda ministers are not making much sense either these days.

But does it matter? Obviously it does not matter, that is, according to recent elections that elected Fetterman who can't complete a simple sentence after his stroke.

It is almost as if democrats are showing the world that their power does not reside in good political candidates, rather, it's just raw political power over the voting booths whether you think that power comes from indoctrination or fraud or a combination thereof. They don't even try anymore.
Its been obvious ftom the beginning that the mop head press sec is not qualified for the job

Its been obvious ftom the beginning that the mop head press sec is not qualified for the job
But does it matter? Will it hinder winning elections?
I don't think so. I think you could put Fetterman in there mumbling incoherently and drooling all over himself and no one would flinch.

I don't think so. I think you could put Fetterman in there mumbling incoherently and drooling all over himself and no one would flinch.
I agree

America along with the bar for democrat achievement has fallen that low

of course she's qualified.

She's Black, Lesbian, and Democrat.

What other qualifications does she need?

being able to read?

not a requirement in the BIden administration

She was hired because she is black, a lesbo and a woman. That were her only qualifications.

The Biden administration for the most part is only worried about checking boxes on diversity checklists when they hire people.

Reminds me when I worked at a computer store as the tech and I assisted the boss on installations. He hired a woman to run the register, answer the phone, screen calls for me and him and such. She was terrible at her job and eventually after a dozen times he gave her another chance he let her go and he said to me "I'll admit I hired her because she was pretty. When you hire a pair of tits, that's all you end up with".

She was hired because she is black, a lesbo and a woman. That were her only qualifications.

The Biden administration for the most part is only worried about checking boxes on diversity checklists when they hire people.

Reminds me when I worked at a computer store as the tech and I assisted the boss on installations. He hired a woman to run the register, answer the phone, screen calls for me and him and such. She was terrible at her job and eventually after a dozen times he gave her another chance he let her go and he said to me "I'll admit I hired her because she was pretty. When you hire a pair of tits, that's all you end up with".
Virtue signaling is all politicians do, on both sides.

They don't care about people, they care about power.

When you've decided you can only win by cheating in the tens of millions column, does any of this matter?

Not the brain-dead that support the Biden administration. They are ignorant and/or fools. Our adversaries LOVE the direction our country is headed.

wait a min, is this the old news or another incident?? I remember she read the wrong script a week ago.

Every day is Amateur Hour with this fruit!

She's so fucking dumb.

Forum List

Back