Karine Jean-Pierre Refuses To Answer African Reporter, Walks Out On Press Conference

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Why is she so racist? Why does she refuse to answer questions from the press? Does she not believe in journalists' right to ask questions of the government? What happened to our democracy? Have we turned into Russia?

The media doesn't control me, so I won't make my mind up until I see this in its full context. Not defending anybody, just know the media can be just as big of a-holes as any administration.

As we all know, she has done this before and will do it again.

Almost worse is the fact that she is never prepared for questions anyone worth their salt know full well she is going to be asked. Do they not have mock press conferences where her staff ask the toughest questions they know she'll encounter?

As we all know, she has done this before and will do it again.

Almost worse is the fact that she is never prepared for questions anyone worth their salt know full well she is going to be asked. Do they not have mock press conferences where her staff ask the toughest questions they know she'll encounter?
We had a lot of incompetent blacks promoted to managerial levels they were unqualified for, and they were never fired. In fact, as I think back, the only people ever fired were white except for one black employee found embezzling over a million dollars.

Forum List

Back