January 6th committee promises to show the goods

Those public hearings will be "must watch" TV. But watch trump try to sneak a snake into the group.
Trump hate is all the Left has.

They have no choice to try and win future elections

They literally have nothing else.

So how many dossiers did Hillary write this time?

What about Pelosi's culpability with what happened?
If there is any, it should come out. Why would there be? She was there to certify a Democratic President. She was following the Constitution. Let me ask you this:

How many ANTIFA members have been prosecuted? That is the first thing I hear from the MAGA world after January 6th.

"IT WAS ANTIF!"
That was of course another MAGA lie. These people were MAGA nuts. The facts will show that and they will show the glee that trump showed during the attack. He watched, just as we did, as the MAGA cult attacked, broke into the Capitol, tortured police, and threatened to kill elected officials.

They won’t do half these hearings in 2022. Half of Congress will be too busy with re-election campaigns. A lot of Dems will be busy looking for new jobs and somewhere to move to after the Republican landslide. Nobody is going to care about Cheney and her biased “committee”. She’ll be looking for work too.

If there is any, it should come out. Why would there be? She was there to certify a Democratic President. She was following the Constitution. Let me ask you this:

How many ANTIFA members have been prosecuted? That is the first thing I hear from the MAGA world after January 6th.

"IT WAS ANTIF!"
That was of course another MAGA lie. These people were MAGA nuts. The facts will show that and they will show the glee that trump showed during the attack. He watched, just as we did, as the MAGA cult attacked, broke into the Capitol, tortured police, and threatened to kill elected officials.
Let me ask you this? Let ME ask you this, why did she cutback the Capitol police presence the day before on Jan 5?
Why....not get Pelosi's statement on the record?
You're a goofball

Riveting shit. And by shit I mean the usual DC shit.

“We are making rapid progress,” the committee’s vice chair said at a House Rules Committee hearing on Thursday. “We anticipate next year, we will be conducting multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened, every minute of the day on January 6th, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Let me ask you this? Let ME ask you this, why did she cutback the Capitol police presence the day before on Jan 5?
Why....not get Pelosi's statement on the record?
You're a goofball
MAGA scum amuse me....

Forum List

Back