January 6 Was Not A Coup

Again, Trump thought the Dems had cheated, was he supposed to just sit there and take it?
A. He was told repeatedly by his own staff that he lost and there was no significant fraud

B. Yes. If the courts rule against you...there is no other choice...if rule of law matters

Nope, it was meant as a protest. Some got violent, some got basically invited into the house and are now being over-prosecuted.
Bullshit...the leaders of the attack (Oathkeepers/Proud Boys etc.) are documented as planning on doing exactly what happened...

and they were the leaders of the attack on the Capitol...joined of course by thousands of other MAGArats

Again, talking isn't illegal, he had to actually do something illegal.

So, if someone talks to someone to get them to murder someone, that is not illegal?

You sure about that?

And as usual the statement is being taken out of context by your side.

Nothing has been taken out of context, the context was clear, Trump even went so far as to tell the SOS what to say to the people of his state after the specific number of votes were found.

Here's the thing you need to get through your head, I DESPISE people like you, and your constant bullshit twisting of facts and reality to suit your own political needs.

I do not not give a flying fuck how you feel about me. I am not here to make friends, I am here to post the truth. That pisses you off and you start making personal attacks. That says way more about you than me.

A. He was told repeatedly by his own staff that he lost and there was no significant fraud

B. Yes. If the courts rule against you...there is no other choice...if rule of law matters

Nothing in that says he can't stop talking to people to figure out how to fight what he thought was a stolen election. Nothing he said resulted in any actual illegal action on his part.

wrong, not one case was ever heard in a court of law. they were dismissed by left wing judges who were under threat of death if they let one come to the floor of any court.

But you made that claim several times, so give us a list of the vote fraud cases that were heard in any court by a jury and ruled on. I'll wait

OH yeah, they are all leftist judges. The 3 handpicked Justices Trump put on the SCOTUS are leftist judges also in your fucked up Trump worshiping world

So, if someone talks to someone to get them to murder someone, that is not illegal?

You sure about that?

Nothing has been taken out of context, the context was clear, Trump even went so far as to tell the SOS what to say to the people of his state after the specific number of votes were found.

I do not not give a flying fuck how you feel about me. I am not here to make friends, I am here to post the truth. That pisses you off and you start making personal attacks. That says way more about you than me.

You have to actually plan the murder, or offer to pay the person. Saying "I wish this person was dead" wouldn't result in a crime.

Everything has been taken out of context by you idiots.

Lol, "truth". What you are posting is nothing more than your made up TDS opinions, hack.

Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law, like Colberts group…Difference is, Colberts group got to go home the next morning…
Russian Collusion was a COUP though.

Bullshit...the leaders of the attack (Oathkeepers/Proud Boys etc.) are documented as planning on doing exactly what happened...

and they were the leaders of the attack on the Capitol...joined of course by thousands of other MAGArats

Still no mechanism to actually accomplish anything, still not direction from Trump, and still government over-reaction because these protesters are on the right, and not on the left.

Walk into the Capitol without permission? throw the book at them. Actually make and throw Molotov cocktails at NYPD vehicles? Kid gloves.

Nothing in that says he can't stop talking to people to figure out how to fight what he thought was a stolen election. Nothing he said resulted in any actual illegal action on his part.
Pressuring election officials to find the exact number of votes that it would take to win...including threatening Justice Department retribution?

I think that steps over the legal line buddy

when politically biased judges refuse to hear a case using made up "no standing" or "inappropriate" as reasons for tossing a case, that is not justice. That is political corruption. We are turning into China and you morons on the left are happy about it.

Still no mechanism to actually accomplish anything, still not direction from Trump, and still government over-reaction because these protesters are on the right, and not on the left.
The mechanism was spelled out in the Eastman Memos. Stopping the count was just the first part of the plan

Pressuring election officials to find the exact number of votes that it would take to win...including threatening Justice Department retribution?

and you think the Biden camp did not do exactly that? you are very naive and uninformed.

when politically biased judges refuse to hear a case using made up "no standing" or "inappropriate" as reasons for tossing a case, that is not justice. That is political corruption. We are turning into China and you morons on the left are happy about it.
" politically biased judges"

Appointed by Republicans and Trump himself in many cases

FAIL

The mechanism was spelled out in the Eastman Memos. Stopping the count was just the first part of the plan
right, stopping the count in the middle of the night and running millions of fake ballots into the system. Explain how Trump's total votes went down in the early hours of the morning.

right, stopping the count in the middle of the night and running millions of fake ballots into the system. Explain how Trump's total votes went down in the early hours of the morning.
Ask Brad Raffensburger. He explained it all to Trump in that call, retard

What Justice department "retribution"

Meanwhile Dems "finding" votes is never questioned.....

Forum List

Back