January 6 Was Not A Coup

Two things.

First they were not really bright enough to know that and second, their role was just to delay it, those behind the sense are the ones that had what they thought were the mechanism to do so. Hell, had Pence not finally grown a backbone they would have likely succeeded.

Again, Trump thought the Dems had cheated, was he supposed to just sit there and take it?

Trump knew that but sent his mob anyway and told them they could stop the process

The Jan 6 Committee has documented what Trump was told and that he told the TRUMPmob they could stop it

Show me where he told them they could actually stop the process.

It takes a real genius to take selfies in a Federal building that you've just broken into as your hunting down Congress people to do bodily harm to them.

But then again Trump who they worship is also a moron, so who's surprised?

I like the guy who filmed himself saying they were going to hunt down congress people & Pence & drag them thru the streets. Real smart.

That little demonstration on 1/6 was nothing considering it was a protest against the Democrats stealing an election from the American people.

It was absolutely nothing compared to the goddamn BLM Negros for six months rioting, murdering, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities and the Democrats supported them.

The BLM/ANTIFA shitheads did tremendously more damage to DC in their week long riots than what the Patriots did for four hours.

Again, Trump thought the Dems had cheated, was he supposed to just sit there and take it?

We have a system in place for such things, illegally trying to stop the certification of the election is not one of them. Pressuring the SOS of a state to find a specific number of votes is not one of them. Working with party officials in states to have fake electors ready to pounce is not one of them.

the coup occurred in November 2020, not January 2021. The dems, the media, NWO, and greenie lunatics pulled off a successful coup of the USA and put a senile puppet in the whitehouse because they were scared shitless that Trump would expose their corruption in a second term.

Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law, like Colberts group…Difference is, Colberts group got to go home the next morning…
Yes it was an attempted coup. Jan 6th unlike colberts in the capital.

We have a system in place for such things, illegally trying to stop the certification of the election is not one of them. Pressuring the SOS of a state to find a specific number of votes is not one of them. Working with party officials in states to have fake electors ready to pounce is not one of them.
All the people on jan 6 wanted was for the evidence of vote fraud to be presented and heard by congress and the american people. It never was. But eventually the truth will be known (if the country last that long)

What system? What did Trump do that was actually illegal? Talk about doing things?

Everything your side is doing with this is a stretch, and a long one.

He thought he was being cheated out of winning, and I'm still not convinced he wasn't.

What system? What did Trump do that was actually illegal? Talk about doing things?

The legal system, up to and including the SCOTUS which had 3 handpicked justices on it.

The only thing I know for sure that Trump did that I believe was illegal was pressure the SOS of Ga to find a specific number of votes. That was the most blatantly criminal thing I have seen him do. Not that I think he will get in any real trouble for doing it.

the coup occurred in November 2020, not January 2021. The dems, the media, NWO, and greenie lunatics pulled off a successful coup of the USA and put a senile puppet in the whitehouse because they were scared shitless that Trump would expose their corruption in a second term.
Guess what, retard? Trump tried a coup because he knew his crimes as President would be investigated & exposed, which is what is happening right now.

Too bad people like you are too stupid to see it.

All the people on jan 6 wanted was for the evidence of vote fraud to be presented and heard by congress and the american people. It never was. But eventually the truth will be known (if the country last that long)

The evidence had been presented in a number of "hearings" prior to Jan 6th. The evidence was given to judges and found lacking.

The time for such things had passed by Jan 6th.

Guess what, retard? Trump tried a coup because he knew his crimes as President would be investigated & exposed, which is what is happening right now.

Too bad people like you are too stupid to see it.
what crimes? give us a list and cite the statute that was violated. or STFU and stop lying.

The legal system, up to and including the SCOTUS which had 3 handpicked justices on it.

The only thing I know for sure that Trump did that I believe was illegal was pressure the SOS of Ga to find a specific number of votes. That was the most blatantly criminal thing I have seen him do. Not that I think he will get in any real trouble for doing it.

Again, talking isn't illegal, he had to actually do something illegal.

And as usual the statement is being taken out of context by your side.

Here's the thing you need to get through your head, I DESPISE people like you, and your constant bullshit twisting of facts and reality to suit your own political needs.

Now go be offended by someone calling someone else the wrong pronoun.

The evidence had been presented in a number of "hearings" prior to Jan 6th. The evidence was given to judges and found lacking.

wrong, not one case was ever heard in a court of law. they were dismissed by left wing judges who were under threat of death if they let one come to the floor of any court.

But you made that claim several times, so give us a list of the vote fraud cases that were heard in any court by a jury and ruled on. I'll wait

How many of those were denied on procedural grounds and how many denied on the merits?

what crimes? give us a list and cite the statute that was violated. or STFU and stop lying.
Do your own research or you stfu. I'm not your fucking secretary because you're too lazy & stupid to figure it out on your own.

CHAZ/CHOP was a no go zone for local authority, which was over-taken by the insurrectionists.

Jan 6th was a protest that got out of hand that progs are using as Reichstag fire equivalent.
It didn't "get out of hand"

It did exactly what it was intended to do

Forum List

Back