January 6 Committee going after fake Trump electors

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Good for them! This bunch of Trump Cult low lives should catch a whole bunch of heat. By their actions they were attempting to undue a lawful presidential election that Trump lost by a landslide.

They are a threat to America and should all be prosecuted! Bigly!!!

R.692af3eb14437846bd8abe957d4142fe

Good for them! This bunch of Trump Cult low lives should catch a whole bunch of heat. By their actions they were attempting to undue a lawful presidential election that Trump lost by a landslide.

Awwww him luvs him some Trumpybear. You know the TDS vaccine is available.

Prosecuted? Then have the FBI investigate. Congress has no business doing such things.

You left wing dim bulbs sure are trying to prevent Trump to run 2024. Hate to break the news but the US is not a one party left wing state yet.

I am re-treading this post that I put up in a similar thread, both are about the 'Fake Elector' business. But this thread was put up recently and addresses the issue of the recent subpoenas.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now, some names and faces are gonna be out there in larger fonts now.
14 of these faux electors (2 from each of the involved states) have now been subpoenaed by the Select Committee.

And, the news tonight says the DOJ has opened a criminal investigation into the matter.

The stakes got higher, the noise louder, the heat hotter. This little 'game-the-system' trick has now gotten serious.

Personally, I am all for airing out this brouhaha. Even if it doesn't result in indictments or conviction. What is needed.....in my opinion....is a shot-across-the-bow, a line-in-the-dirt, so that ALL parties and partisans know that trying to slyboots our election processes comes with risk. Real risk.

Here are the folks who got that unwelcome bit of paperwork:

1643419085295.png

You left wing dim bulbs sure are trying to prevent Trump to run 2024. Hate to break the news but the US is not a one party left wing state yet.
I hope he runs. It’ll show once and for all the depths to which the party has fallen. If it weren’t for people like Hogan, I don’t see much in the future for them as a relevant national party.

Here are the folks who got that unwelcome bit of paperwork:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of 'unwelcome', subpoenas were sent to 14 of the 90 or so (?) fraudulent electors. The account I read said they are required to submit the requested documents by February 11th, an appear in person in front of the Committee, or its investigators on February 22nd.

“The panel is examining who was behind the "scheme" to have Republicans submit "alternate" slates of presidential electors to challenge or block Democrat Joe Biden's 2020 victory, said Chairman Bennie Thompson, a Democrat from Mississippi."

The letter from Thompson to the phony electors:
"The select committee seeks information from you on a narrow range of issues," the letter from Thompson said. "We have sincere respect for your privacy, and we are not seeking information about your political views or your efforts in the 2020 presidential campaign more generally.

"Rather, we are seeking information about your role and participation in the purported slate of electors casting votes for Donald Trump and, to the extent relevant, your role in the events of Jan. 6, 2021." (emphasis added)

I hope he runs. It’ll show once and for all the depths to which the party has fallen. If it weren’t for people like Hogan, I don’t see much in the future for them as a relevant national party.
On one hand, the party has indeed fallen to depths I'd never thought I'd see. But on the other hand, that doesn't mean Trump wouldn't win in 2024.

Elections are about contrasts and turnout. Can the Dems magically become attractive? And if so, can they get out the vote enough to overcome red states that refuse to certify?

That's not a small task.

Forum List

Back