Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

J6 Reichstag Fire

When Republicans take back the House, assuming there is a midterm election, they will pick Mark Levin and Sean Hannity to represent the democrats on the J6 Reichstag Fire Committee

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

Every single thing with the TDS'rs is would coulda shouldas, mights, maybees, wants toos, and may haves.

Of course lol

"May have"? "Good-faith belief"?

Those are some feckless weasel words.

They know damn well that Trump never told anyone to trespass.
No they don’t. On Jan 6th Trump that they were all going to the capitol. Trump and Bannon and the traitors they worked with knew exactly what they were doing: overthrowing the 2020 election results.

I'd like to see ANYTHING "played out in the courts and not in the media" :laugh:
I doubt Trump will even go to court over this. It would be nice if this disqualified him from running for POTUS again.

That's why Mitch should have impeached him for it. He said he would have but Trump wasn't the sitting president at the time. Biden was. So he would have impeached him but he said it was too late to do it. But if he did it, Trump wouldn't be able to run again.

So, we have to take Trump to court over this, find him guilty so he can't run again. We can't have a criminal running for POTUS.

I doubt Trump will even go to court over this. It would be nice if this disqualified him from running for POTUS again.

That's why Mitch should have impeached him for it. He said he would have but Trump wasn't the sitting president at the time. Biden was. So he would have impeached him but he said it was too late to do it. But if he did it, Trump wouldn't be able to run again.

So, we have to take Trump to court over this, find him guilty so he can't run again. We can't have a criminal running for POTUS.
Yeah, I'd be pretty surprised to see anything come of this. Garland needs to decide if he has something, and either move on it or close the book publicly.

What happened is very plain to see, but pushing it through the legal system is another thing entirely.

Trump learned very well from his personal mentor, mob attorney Roy Cohn.

You're such a rube.

Keep carrying that DNC water, though, you may actually build some muscle eventually.

Did Trump touch you in your private place?

These are the same clowns who 'alleged' Trump and everything Russia.

How'd that work out?

"a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have"

What they really mean is that they've nailed Trump & Co., but they're leaving themselves wiggle room just in case it doesn't pan out.

Forum List

Back