Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

1646300827910.png

"May have"? "Good-faith belief"?

Those are some feckless weasel words.

They know damn well that Trump never told anyone to trespass.

This is the third witch hunt designed to destroy Trump's electability. No substance, no truth, no facts. Just the lefts unhinged obsession with destroying Trump. They know they can't beat him and they know cheating is going to be harder this time, so they're going with another smear campaign. And it's all being led by Pelosi, who makes a habit of looking like a total asshole during SOU speeches, then again, that comes naturally to her.

"May have"? "Good-faith belief"?

Those are some feckless weasel words.

They know damn well that Trump never told anyone to trespass.
So these people carrying Trump banners all got the idea and the date as some sort of an epiphany? LOL And they decided to "fight like hell" all at the same time because of that epiphany? And they were foolish to think Trump would meet them there despite that same epiphany? Boy! That's some kinda crowd ESP isn't it?

This is the third witch hunt designed to destroy Trump's electability. No substance, no truth, no facts. Just the lefts unhinged obsession with destroying Trump. They know they can't beat him and they know cheating is going to be harder this time, so they're going with another smear campaign. And it's all being led by Pelosi, who makes a habit of looking like a total asshole during SOU speeches, then again, that comes naturally to her.
LOL Got that all figured out eh?

Trump innocent...

Yea, there was an effort to use a riot to intimidate Congress to overturn an election -- but that's ok as long as you are doing it for freedom...

What about Hunter's laptop

Trump innocent...

Yea, there was an effort to use a riot to intimidate Congress to overturn an election -- but that's ok as long as you are doing it for freedom...

What about Hunter's laptop
The entire hard drive should be released to wikileaks. Instead, media outlets like the NY Post and Daily Caller have been leaking little parts of it piecemeal out of greed.

Last edited:

I'm thinking this may lead to impeachment

The entire hard drive should be released to wikileaks. Instead, media outlets like the NY Post and Daily Caller have been leaking little parts of it piecemeal out of greed.
Trump had the hard drive -- I wonder why he never released it...

Rudy didn't even release it.....

I wonder what did Biden do to scare both of them into not releasing it

So these people carrying Trump banners all got the idea and the date as some sort of an epiphany? LOL And they decided to "fight like hell" all at the same time because of that epiphany? And they were foolish to think Trump would meet them there despite that same epiphany? Boy! That's some kinda crowd ESP isn't it?
You're a TDS afflicted moron who is easily brainwashed by fake news due to your very low IQ.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

You really believe that horse shit, don't you?

You really have to love the way the left ties themselves up into knots but it always lacks any form of logic.
Riots, burn pillage kill all summer good. Chops or Chaz or chap ass, whatever perfectly fine. Attack Hillary bad. Attack Trump good.
Hilary been investigated nothing let it go. Trump investigated nothing keep after it.
Before anyone starts with their warn out racist or Trump lover cards I am far from either. I fully expect the usual foul mouthed attacks because that is another go to.
But as an independent I love watching crazy people running after headlines trying to go after different opponents

Forum List

Back