Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

This is the third witch hunt designed to destroy Trump's electability.
trump is the ultimate con man.
No witch hunts here.
trump is a POS con man and no longer has Senate Protection.

Yes, let's see it play out in court.
Quit being a pussy and pleading the fifth and suing at every turn.

'the powers that be' have more resources and more money than POS trump.

Really? Whatever happened to the stolen election claim? You morons are 0 for 60. And your stupid fraudits are equally flushed down Trump's toilet along with some classified Docs.

Actually, it has gone from recounts, into specific election audit results, which examines every aspect of the election voting process.....not only ballot recounts, but actual ballot auditing.
But when these actions are brought up and attempted to be instituted, the left goes off the charts.
Logic would indicate, if the left had nothing to be concerned about, a forensic audit shouldn't be a concern.

trump is the ultimate con man.
No witch hunts here.
trump is a POS con man and no longer has Senate Protection.

Yes, let's see it play out in court.
Quit being a pussy and pleading the fifth and suing at every turn.

'the powers that be' have more resources and more money than POS trump.
You hinge upon past failures of the left as a panacea as a new hope to 'finally get Him".

Get a friggin' life...you people are perpetual losers.

Actually, it has gone from recounts, into specific election audit results, which examines every aspect of the election voting process.....not only ballot recounts, but actual ballot auditing.
But when these actions are brought up and attempted to be instituted, the left goes off the charts.
Logic would indicate, if the left had nothing to be concerned about, a forensic audit shouldn't be a concern.
Hey Gomer. They were Your f'in audits conducted and paid for by Trumpers. You fools have more excuses for Trump than for Putin. But it's close.

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

The higher Trump's poll number rise for the 2024 election the more phony charges the committee will try to bring against him

I truly find it pathetic that you think trump is:

America First, a Great Businessman, trustworthy, Honest, doesn't lie, a victim of many witch hunts, trying to help you, wants to be like putin, hires only the best, knows more about many subjects than anyone, is a Christian, Loves the Bible, doesn't know who Stormy Daniels is, exiled Epstein, is a conservative, etc.

There has been ZERO failures 'to get him'
There has been massive obstruction 'to protect him.'

Muller comes to mind....some 40 something lefty lawyers couldn't find anything.
Then there's the Hillary paid for pee pee issues...
Two failed impeachments....need I go on?

Maybe you can list the lefty 'successes' to get Him?

Hey Gomer. They were Your f'in audits conducted and paid for by Trumpers. You fools have more excuses for Trump than for Putin. But it's close.

Trump hasn't paid for forensic audits...states have. I guess you didn't get the memo, Mac.

1646365637721.png

Then there's the Hillary paid for pee pee issues...
Two failed impeachments....need I go on?

Maybe you can list the lefty 'successes' to get Him?
It's tough to catch a slimy snake especially when he is protected by other snakes.

Mueller found, but said not to indict a sitting President.
Did you miss that part?

I'm guessing NO you didn't, but that you are in denial.

Mueller found, but said not to indict a sitting President.
Did you miss that part?

Mueller also found no American was guilty of any election interference....

Mueller also said there was insufficient evidence to prosecute.

Did you miss that part?

Trump hasn't paid for forensic audits...states have. I guess you didn't get the memo, Mac.

View attachment 610433
BTW Gomer the Arizona audit by that bunch of idiots from Cyber Ninjas was paid for by 5 Pro Trump groups tied to corporations. They raised 5.7 Million dollars. The largest contributor was the former CEO of Overstock. Com. Most of that money magically disappeared. In fact Trump is sitting on a warchest of 102 Million bucks that was supposed to be spent on audits and to support GOP Candidates. (Warchest info from Politico.)

Forum List

Back