Jan Brewer may face recall election

I bet I have been a Republican longer than you have been alive, T. I am not concerned too much about whether you think I belong.
you make assumptions that are not based on FACTS

He knows. He's doing the Senor Wences thing but instead of using a Sock or his hands? He's using his spinchter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why give them time to injure the system if the prove incompetent or false?

I guess people should think of that before voting, eh?

Why does that attitude never apply to anything else with you? Why is voting the only thing you expect people to think about beforehand, and they just have to live with the consequences of their mistakes, with no takebacks? I've certainly never heard you advocate that on any other issue.

Why does that attitude never apply to anything else with you? Why is voting the only thing you expect people to think about beforehand, and they just have to live with the consequences of their mistakes, with no takebacks? I've certainly never heard you advocate that on any other issue.

To be honest, I don't think I recall any other discussion on the board so far that would involve retrospection. I always expect people to think beforehand and to reasonably anticipate the consequences of their decisions. Athena knows that I'm almost too quick to settle for whatever misfortune may come my way, even when I'm dealing with things that truly have been unforseeable, etc.

Why give them time to injure the system if the prove incompetent or false?

I guess people should think of that before voting, eh?

He is correct on it as far as people actually doing their homework on whom they vote for...thus launching us into where we are now.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer may have picked a bad time to go on vacation.

Just after the Republican lawmaker embarked on a trip to Alaska -- which she wrote on Twitter marks her first in two years -- local Fox affiliate KSAZ reported that critics of the governor spent part of Saturday collecting signatures to recall her from office at the state capitol.

According to the Grand Canyon State-based outlet, 432,000 signatures would need to be obtained by the end of May to force a recall election.

While Brewer cruised to a another term in Arizona's midterm election last year after being appointed to succeed ex-governor Janet Napolitano in 2009, it seems her tenure as governor can be characterized as anything, but smooth. From contentious debate over illegal immigration and SB 1070 -- a controversial measure addressing the issue she signed into state law last year -- to questionable health care cuts, Brewer's decisions have left some in her state less than pleased.

Jan Brewer Critics Gather Signatures To Force Recall Election

Let's recall that POS Harry Reid next. :eusa_angel:

To be honest, I don't think I recall any other discussion on the board so far that would involve retrospection. I always expect people to think beforehand and to reasonably anticipate the consequences of their decisions. Athena knows that I'm almost too quick to settle for whatever misfortune may come my way, even when I'm dealing with things that truly have been unforseeable, etc.

However? If one knows history, understands Human nature for what it is? It isn't so tough.

Oh the stereotype of Alabama has been applied to me again! Quick!!!! How many negroes do I own?????

Whatever shall I do when faced with yet another tolerant person of the "mainstream" who shows their inherent bigotry without even the slightest of propriety?!?

Yep, Jake....Alabama. You know.....cotton picking, bible clinging, negror-beating, barefoot rednecks. That's us!

We're the same people that put America on the moon.

And have the city with the greatest per capita percentage of PHDs in the entire United States.

We STILL make steel ("Hey" to Pittsbugh!!!!)

But we spit out software too.

We have Boeing, and Lockheed (they make jets!)

And we're stealing every major production facility that moves to the US, right from under your noses. Detroit is dead, but Mobile and Montgomery aren't. WE ARE the heartbeat of America now. Built Florala tough!

You know what I do for a living, right Jake? I'm a gun dealer. I put guns in the hands of "my neighbors" every day of the week (sold one to a Banking Commissioner today). I supply 2 county Sheriffs Departments with ammo, gratis, and firearms at cost. I have gold. I have silver. I have guns.....LOTS of guns......and FUCKLOADS of ammo. I've become quite wealthy by giving my neighbors what they want, and guess what they want, Jake?

Guns. Lots and lots of guns. Over 9,000 last year alone. Not a lot in this industry, really, but not bad for a company as small as mine.

And the government? Well.....funny you ask.....

Being licensed by our government, the FBI knows what I had for breakfast, what time I got up this morning, and now, what you've typed to me in this thread. One of my best hunting buddies is my ATF agent. Another is a Deputy, Head of the SWAT Team and a proficient sniper. And the Sheriff....we play poker together, and he likes to fish.....almost exclusively in MY pond, damn it! My wife took him a cake just this morning (she really did), because he loves my wife's cake, and his wife just can't seem to get it right.

Banking Commission, Local PD, City Councils, Military Personnel, Local Sheriffs, they all get whatever they want at cost. And I don't get robbed. And I don't get harassed. And I get my licenses. And I am listened to. And they get my tax money. And I don't have to worry about "my neighbors" or "the LEO's" and NG....because they all love me and we all think and value exactly the same. We're all redneck negro-beating, radical right-wing nuts, remember? I'm not worried about my government. We're good. In fact, we're great. Even the Fed boys I deal with.

Like the ATF.....

We're on the same team too :) Readin' our Bibles, beatin' dem negroes, and shootin' our guns! By GOD!!!

Best of luck to you, you arrogant old fool.

Because when the war comes, you're right about one thing......you're either with us, or against us, yank! Look for the Army with the negroes singing Dixie....that'll be us. Send the neighbors...we'll have tea and moon pies.

Be afraid Jake......we're coming. Next Tuesday.

That's what Terral's been hinting at all along, you fucking loon!

Oh the stereotype of Alabama has been applied to me again! Quick!!!! How many negroes do I own?????

Whatever shall I do when faced with yet another tolerant person of the "mainstream" who shows their inherent bigotry without even the slightest of propriety?!?

Yep, Jake....Alabama. You know.....cotton picking, bible clinging, negror-beating, barefoot rednecks. That's us!

We're the same people that put America on the moon.

And have the city with the greatest per capita percentage of PHDs in the entire United States.

We STILL make steel ("Hey" to Pittsbugh!!!!)

But we spit out software too.

We have Boeing, and Lockheed (they make jets!)

And we're stealing every major production facility that moves to the US, right from under your noses. Detroit is dead, but Mobile and Montgomery aren't. WE ARE the heartbeat of America now. Built Florala tough!

You know what I do for a living, right Jake? I'm a gun dealer. I put guns in the hands of "my neighbors" every day of the week (sold one to a Banking Commissioner today). I supply 2 county Sheriffs Departments with ammo, gratis, and firearms at cost. I have gold. I have silver. I have guns.....LOTS of guns......and FUCKLOADS of ammo. I've become quite wealthy by giving my neighbors what they want, and guess what they want, Jake?

Guns. Lots and lots of guns. Over 9,000 last year alone. Not a lot in this industry, really, but not bad for a company as small as mine.

And the government? Well.....funny you ask.....

Being licensed by our government, the FBI knows what I had for breakfast, what time I got up this morning, and now, what you've typed to me in this thread. One of my best hunting buddies is my ATF agent. Another is a Deputy, Head of the SWAT Team and a proficient sniper. And the Sheriff....we play poker together, and he likes to fish.....almost exclusively in MY pond, damn it! My wife took him a cake just this morning (she really did), because he loves my wife's cake, and his wife just can't seem to get it right.

Banking Commission, Local PD, City Councils, Military Personnel, Local Sheriffs, they all get whatever they want at cost. And I don't get robbed. And I don't get harassed. And I get my licenses. And I am listened to. And they get my tax money. And I don't have to worry about "my neighbors" or "the LEO's" and NG....because they all love me and we all think and value exactly the same. We're all redneck negro-beating, radical right-wing nuts, remember? I'm not worried about my government. We're good. In fact, we're great. Even the Fed boys I deal with.

Like the ATF.....

We're on the same team too :) Readin' our Bibles, beatin' dem negroes, and shootin' our guns! By GOD!!!

Best of luck to you, you arrogant old fool.

Because when the war comes, you're right about one thing......you're either with us, or against us, yank! Look for the Army with the negroes singing Dixie....that'll be us. Send the neighbors...we'll have tea and moon pies.

Be afraid Jake......we're coming. Next Tuesday.

That's what Terral's been hinting at all along, you fucking loon!

Board RULES, Prohibition of REP at this time...you know the drill.. :)

There is no chance for civil war in the U.S. Any who rise against the government will be put down by their neighbors before LEO or national guard have to get involved. The neighbors are armed, too.

Yeah, ok. Don't tell the Libyans, Egyptians, Saudis, or Russians.

Forgive me but your analogy is moronic. The far right wing militia wacks in this country are not oppressed by any mainstream standard.

but do you think that THEY...just may think they are Oppressed?......:eusa_think:

Yeah, ok. Don't tell the Libyans, Egyptians, Saudis, or Russians.

Forgive me but your analogy is moronic. The far right wing militia wacks in this country are not oppressed by any mainstream standard.

but do you think that THEY...just may think they are Oppressed?......:eusa_think:

He won't answer that little tidbit. It's outta his realm...out of his thought pattern...2 dimensions just don't cut it...thinking outta the proverbial box never occurred to him.

Forum List

Back