Jan Brewer may face recall election

Oh the stereotype of Alabama has been applied to me again! Quick!!!! How many negroes do I own?????
Er... ... four?
We can be very sure that mini is the stereotype of when Alabamans go bad. He's not mainstream, so his few comrades while interesting in the native habitat are not all that serious in the larger world.

Forgive me but your analogy is moronic. The far right wing militia wacks in this country are not oppressed by any mainstream standard.

but do you think that THEY...just may think they are Oppressed?......:eusa_think:

Of course they do, because they don't have the strength to force the rest of America to follow their ideals.

Really? Fact is? (If this past election is an indicator)? Proves you WRONG Jokey. The people KNOW Gubmint is too large...and will defend their position. They did with their votes...and will again if their votes are ignored and Gubmint does against their will.

But that is common sense. You fail at Common sense.

Oh the stereotype of Alabama has been applied to me again! Quick!!!! How many negroes do I own?????
Er... ... four?
We can be very sure that mini is the stereotype of when Alabamans go bad. He's not mainstream, so his few comrades while interesting in the native habitat are not all that serious in the larger world.

What a fucking COWARD you are Fakey...you know he isn't HERE to defend himself. *I* am here as his second...

you have to understand that these people are idiots, they don't have a clue about what it is like to have to cut a life out of what was left after the complete fraud of the banks and wall street because they are part of them.

you have to understand that these people are idiots, they don't have a clue about what it is like to have to cut a life out of what was left after the complete fraud of the banks and wall street because they are part of them.
PROJECTION

and a very poor attempt at it

but do you think that THEY...just may think they are Oppressed?......:eusa_think:

Of course they do, because they don't have the strength to force the rest of America to follow their ideals.

Really? Fact is? (If this past election is an indicator)? Proves you WRONG Jokey. The people KNOW Gubmint is too large...and will defend their position. They did with their votes...and will again if their votes are ignored and Gubmint does against their will.

T, you hung onto the coat tails of the great majority in this election. You voted with them, they did not vote your wack ideals. If you believe BHO is a "kenyan in world view" even though born in the U.S., or in birtherism, or trutherism, or a host of related idiocies. really, you should go read George Will since you don't like reading me.

George Will / GOP must reject birthers, other crazies ...
Mar 7, 2011 ... If pessimism is not creeping on little cat's feet into Republicans' thinking about their 2012 presidential prospects, that is another reason ...
George Will / GOP must reject birthers, other crazies - pressofAtlanticCity.com: ...

Conservative George Will slams Huckabee, Gingrich as 'careless ...
Mar 6, 2011 ... Conservative columnist George F. Will fired major warning shots at ... saying their decision to perpetuate "birther" theories and focus on ...
news.yahoo.com/.../conservative-george-will-slams-huckabee-gingrich-as-careless-delusional - Cached

T, you hung onto the coat tails of the great majority in this election. You voted with them, they did not vote your wack ideals. If you believe BHO is a "kenyan in world view" even though born in the U.S., or in birtherism, or trutherism, or a host of related idiocies. really, you should go read George Will since you don't like reading me.

Mar 7, 2011 ... If pessimism is not creeping on little cat's feet into Republicans' thinking about their 2012 presidential prospects, that is another reason ...
George Will / GOP must reject birthers, other crazies - pressofAtlanticCity.com: ...

Mar 6, 2011 ... Conservative columnist George F. Will fired major warning shots at ... saying their decision to perpetuate "birther" theories and focus on ...
news.yahoo.com/.../conservative-george-will-slams-huckabee-gingrich-as-careless-delusional - Cached

So YOU know how I voted? REALLY Jokey?

:lol:

How fucking ARROGANT can you be?

Er... ... four?

What a fucking COWARD you are Fakey...you know he isn't HERE to defend himself. *I* am here as his second...

I don't know where he is, and I imagine he will come along sometime tonight or tomorrow or thereafter and answer my post. T, you are a strange person.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer may have picked a bad time to go on vacation.

Just after the Republican lawmaker embarked on a trip to Alaska -- which she wrote on Twitter marks her first in two years -- local Fox affiliate KSAZ reported that critics of the governor spent part of Saturday collecting signatures to recall her from office at the state capitol.

According to the Grand Canyon State-based outlet, 432,000 signatures would need to be obtained by the end of May to force a recall election.

While Brewer cruised to a another term in Arizona's midterm election last year after being appointed to succeed ex-governor Janet Napolitano in 2009, it seems her tenure as governor can be characterized as anything, but smooth. From contentious debate over illegal immigration and SB 1070 -- a controversial measure addressing the issue she signed into state law last year -- to questionable health care cuts, Brewer's decisions have left some in her state less than pleased.

Jan Brewer Critics Gather Signatures To Force Recall Election

Matt Jette, just another poli wanting to give Hispanics the free rides in America

here you go ascribing views to someone that they never professed

I don't know where he is, and I imagine he will come along sometime tonight or tomorrow or thereafter and answer my post. T, you are a strange person.

And he addressed you...interesting you wait until HE is gone before you come outta the weeds like the snake that you are to address him.

Jake? You're a fucking arrogant jerk. A Moron, and A Statist. Time you admit it. (And give the computer back to your mommy).

He can't help it. He assumes much, knows far less.

If you and he follow the concerns of Will and address them correctly, then perhaps you guys can free yourself from the delusions of the far, far right.

If you and he follow the concerns of Will and address them correctly, then perhaps you guys can free yourself from the delusions of the far, far right.

George Will is OLD School, Old Guard, and part of the problem. Seems I've written this to you before and YOU rejected it then.

you dont even know what is far on either side
you remain a moron

that our gov. would rather cater to foreigners than its own people.

Last edited:
I think that Jan Brewer should be nominated for President. That would yank a knot in your liberal undies wouldn't it? She would be on candidate we could be sure was on our side.

Forum List

Back