Jan Brewer may face recall election

I guess people should think of that before voting, eh?

Why does that attitude never apply to anything else with you? Why is voting the only thing you expect people to think about beforehand, and they just have to live with the consequences of their mistakes, with no takebacks? I've certainly never heard you advocate that on any other issue.

He is correct on it as far as people actually doing their homework on whom they vote for...thus launching us into where we are now.

Oh, I agree that people should be as informed as they can manage before voting, but that still doesn't mean they don't get to correct their mistakes if they're made. That's why the Arizona State Constitution provides for recalls.

On the other hand, if they have one too many tequila shots, go home with a skanky guy, and get pregnant, THAT bad, uninformed decision they should get a do-over on. Bad voting? Suck it up and live with it. Made a baby you didn't mean to? Kill it and move on.

No consistency.

Sorry Jake.

Mammy's pig got out again, and my cousin came to town so I got me a quick hummer. Gonna have to run after this post too, cause we're lighting a cross on Deshondaye Washington Jefferson's lawn at midnight. Wish you could be here. We've got a keg, and a goat for later on.

I just wanted to pop in and say "fuck you, you ignorant shit-stick" and to let you know that I hope you don't take any of the things I say personally, you arrogant, pompous dickwad. Its all in fun, as far as you know.

I don't have "comrades." That is some fucked-up communist shit that we don't tolerate down here. Come to Fort Payne and ask a guy if he'll be your "comrade" and you'll wake up 4 hours later with an axe handle up your ass and donkey looking at you longingly.

Gotta run.....Cooter just pulled up in the swamp buggy and Mr. Haney's General Store closes at 11, but they have the coldest Pabst in town!

And he still takes Green Stamps!

Have a goodun, toad fucker!

Oh, I agree that people should be as informed as they can manage before voting, but that still doesn't mean they don't get to correct their mistakes if they're made. That's why the Arizona State Constitution provides for recalls.

On the other hand, if they have one too many tequila shots, go home with a skanky guy, and get pregnant, THAT bad, uninformed decision they should get a do-over on. Bad voting? Suck it up and live with it. Made a baby you didn't mean to? Kill it and move on.

No consistency.

Okay, I'm starting to understand where you're coming from. Let me give you a brief overview of my thoughts on abortion.

I'm not a woman, so I'll never be in the situation to make the choice between abortion or not. But generally speaking, if someone came to me and asked me for my input to help them make the decision on whether or not to have an abortion, my advice would be to say no, consider other options. I would rather see people give their children for adoption than see them have abortions.

But as a matter of legality, I support each woman having the legal option to make that decision for her own self. The questions of "what constitutes human life" are not questions to which we can come to clear cut answers. Some people are guided by their faith. Some people have non faith related influences that bring them to their opinions. But we do not have close to enough information available to us to bring us to a conclusion which the law can reasonably demand adherence. Therefore, as much as I hope people will not choose abortion, and as much as I would prefer to see adoptions instead, and understanding the medical needs that may at times arise that cause abortion to be an option available, and having a keen respect for the sanctity of doctor-patient confidentiality, I support the legalization of abortion. So that each interested party has the right to draw these conclusions for their own self. I also have opinions about how I think the rights of a future father should come into play regarding the abortion question, but that's probably not so important at the moment.

I strongly oppose the individual, personal decisions of people relying on abortion as a means of birth control (inasmuch as, as I've explained, it would not be the advice I would ever give) but I just as firmly oppose the law making that decision for them.

No consistency.

Okay, I'm starting to understand where you're coming from. Let me give you a brief overview of my thoughts on abortion.

I'm not a woman, so I'll never be in the situation to make the choice between abortion or not. But generally speaking, if someone came to me and asked me for my input to help them make the decision on whether or not to have an abortion, my advice would be to say no, consider other options. I would rather see people give their children for adoption than see them have abortions.

But as a matter of legality, I support each woman having the legal option to make that decision for her own self. The questions of "what constitutes human life" are not questions to which we can come to clear cut answers. Some people are guided by their faith. Some people have non faith related influences that bring them to their opinions. But we do not have close to enough information available to us to bring us to a conclusion which the law can reasonably demand adherence. Therefore, as much as I hope people will not choose abortion, and as much as I would prefer to see adoptions instead, and understanding the medical needs that may at times arise that cause abortion to be an option available, and having a keen respect for the sanctity of doctor-patient confidentiality, I support the legalization of abortion. So that each interested party has the right to draw these conclusions for their own self. I also have opinions about how I think the rights of a future father should come into play regarding the abortion question, but that's probably not so important at the moment.

I strongly oppose the individual, personal decisions of people relying on abortion as a means of birth control (inasmuch as, as I've explained, it would not be the advice I would ever give) but I just as firmly oppose the law making that decision for them.

Like I said. Fucked around and got preggers? You get takebacks. Elected a bad governor? Too fucking bad, live with it.

No consistency. And some seriously weird priorities into the bargain.

Like I said. Fucked around and got preggers? You get takebacks. Elected a bad governor? Too fucking bad, live with it.

No consistency. And some seriously weird priorities into the bargain.

But what you or I would call "take backs" in regarding pregnancy, others would perceive as "prevention." I'm not prepared to support the law dictating my view must be upheld, when the scientific data and whatever else relevant information is inconclusive. As it comes to recall elections, I support each state being able to have provisions as they so decide. But when it comes to where I would place my vote, I'm going to be more inclined to accept the initial results of the first election.

In general, one of the prevading elements of my views regarding many issues is to have the law leave open options to the people, even when I would never personally choose such options. Like gay marriage. Would I ever marry another man? Hell no. Men are ugly and disgusting. But I'd prefer the law keep open for other people options that I would never choose for myself.

Yeah, I agree LadyGunSlinger has anger management issues.
Maybe say something intelligent to support you argument that Jan Brewer is worth her salt?

It's a pretty typical Right wing move; when you cannot defend your position with logic, just rant and rave nonsense and personal attacks, e.g.,"You Dems lost the election blah, blah...".

Let's just wait and see the fallout of those said elections, shall we? I believe the Dems WILL have the last word on that. Indeed, I believe the Right Wing agenda to eliminate the working class is becoming abundantly clear, don't you think?

Case in point:

"fuck you, you ignorant shit-stick"

and
"you arrogant, pompous dickwad. Its all in fun, as far as you know."

Need I say more?

Forgive me but your analogy is moronic. The far right wing militia wacks in this country are not oppressed by any mainstream standard.

but do you think that THEY...just may think they are Oppressed?......:eusa_think:

Of course they do, because they don't have the strength to force the rest of America to follow their ideals.

maybe they dont want to Jake.....i know a guy who fits a "Right Wing" profile....and all he wants is to be left alone.....but at the same time he feels that the current Govt is encroaching on his and everyone else's lives.....and he has said quite a few times he will not just stand pat and let it happen...multiply that by a couple of million other like thinkers...

Case in point:

"fuck you, you ignorant shit-stick"

and
"you arrogant, pompous dickwad. Its all in fun, as far as you know."

Need I say more?

geezus christ dude....when you have been here a little longer than 2 months you might see some Liberals here using the same Language......:eusa_eh:

All of you dumbass liberals are in a perpetual dreamworld. According to most of you, just about every Republican in numerous states are being recalled. GET A CLUE- YOU LOST THE ELECTION-- YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ELECTIONS- No one likes the far left agenda but you Marxists.

I seem to recall you rightwingnuts losing TWO elections prior.

it must be great to live in denial.

:rofl:

Of course they do, because they don't have the strength to force the rest of America to follow their ideals.

Really? Fact is? (If this past election is an indicator)? Proves you WRONG Jokey. The people KNOW Gubmint is too large...and will defend their position. They did with their votes...and will again if their votes are ignored and Gubmint does against their will.

But that is common sense. You fail at Common sense.

T, you hung onto the coat tails of the great majority in this election. You voted with them, they did not vote your wack ideals. If you believe BHO is a "kenyan in world view" even though born in the U.S., or in birtherism, or trutherism, or a host of related idiocies. really, you should go read George Will since you don't like reading me.

George Will / GOP must reject birthers, other crazies ...
Mar 7, 2011 ... If pessimism is not creeping on little cat's feet into Republicans' thinking about their 2012 presidential prospects, that is another reason ...
George Will / GOP must reject birthers, other crazies - pressofAtlanticCity.com: ...

Conservative George Will slams Huckabee, Gingrich as 'careless ...
Mar 6, 2011 ... Conservative columnist George F. Will fired major warning shots at ... saying their decision to perpetuate "birther" theories and focus on ...
news.yahoo.com/.../conservative-george-will-slams-huckabee-gingrich-as-careless-delusional - Cached

Being a birther is one thing, but asking why our POTUS chose to act like a jerk to one of our best allies while he's kissing the collective behinds of our enemies, why he spent millions of dollars to hide his past instead of simply being open about it.

These are fair questions to ask.

Also, show me a quote that Huck said everything you claim

Last edited:
All of you dumbass liberals are in a perpetual dreamworld. According to most of you, just about every Republican in numerous states are being recalled. GET A CLUE- YOU LOST THE ELECTION-- YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ELECTIONS- No one likes the far left agenda but you Marxists.

What the Hell did that contribute to anything? All you ever do is rant and rave. You talk for hours and say nothing. You've got alot of pent up anger and control issues that you need to get resolved. Go get a prescription or something, will ya?

Speaking of pent up rage and saying NOTHING.
you are doing the exact thing you accuse others of doing.
I'm :lol:

When Liberals WIN they gloat about how THEY WON.

When they lose they stomp their feet and cry for every Republican to be RECALLED.

how friggen funny.

Really? Fact is? (If this past election is an indicator)? Proves you WRONG Jokey. The people KNOW Gubmint is too large...and will defend their position. They did with their votes...and will again if their votes are ignored and Gubmint does against their will.

But that is common sense. You fail at Common sense.

T, you hung onto the coat tails of the great majority in this election. You voted with them, they did not vote your wack ideals. If you believe BHO is a "kenyan in world view" even though born in the U.S., or in birtherism, or trutherism, or a host of related idiocies. really, you should go read George Will since you don't like reading me.

George Will / GOP must reject birthers, other crazies ...
Mar 7, 2011 ... If pessimism is not creeping on little cat's feet into Republicans' thinking about their 2012 presidential prospects, that is another reason ...
George Will / GOP must reject birthers, other crazies - pressofAtlanticCity.com: ...

Conservative George Will slams Huckabee, Gingrich as 'careless ...
Mar 6, 2011 ... Conservative columnist George F. Will fired major warning shots at ... saying their decision to perpetuate "birther" theories and focus on ...
news.yahoo.com/.../conservative-george-will-slams-huckabee-gingrich-as-careless-delusional - Cached

Being a birther is one thing, but asking why our POTUS chose to act like a jerk to one of our best allies while he's kissing the collective behinds of our enemies, why he spent millions of dollars to hide his past instead of simply being open about it.

These are fair questions to ask.

Also, show me a quote that Huck said everything you claim

Those questions have been fairly answered, and that discussion for 99% of America is over.

Huckabee? Watch him jump like a flee since 21 February. Notice the spread below of the sources:

#
Corn on "Hardball": Huckabee's Birther Lies | Mother Jones
Mar 2, 2011 ... David Corn and Joan Walsh joined Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball to discuss Mike Huckabee's recent boneheaded birther remarks and the ...
motherjones.com/mojo/2011/03/huckabee-birther-steve-malzberg - Cached
►
#
Mike Huckabee: Birther Issue Is 'Nonsense' (VIDEO)
Feb 21, 2011 ... Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said Monday that birthers are wasting "time and energy" with their insistence that President Obama was ...
Mike Huckabee: Birther Issue Is 'Nonsense' (VIDEO) - Cached
#
Mike Huckabee Birther | Huckabee on Obama and Kenya | Audio | Mediaite
Mar 1, 2011 ... Presumptive presidential hopeful and Fox News weekend anchor Mike Huckabee sat down today with conservative radio host Steve Malzberg today ...
Mike Huckabee Birther | Huckabee on Obama and Kenya | Audio | Mediaite - Cached
#
News for Huckabee birther
#
Huckabee employs curious logic
4 hours ago
Recently, in an effort to appease the "birthers," Huckabee stated President Obama had grown up in Kenya. When he was confronted with this lie, ...
Montgomery Advertiser - 4 related articles

#
AMERICAblog Elections: The Right's Field: Mike Huckabee, Birther
Mar 1, 2011 ... It's deeply disturbing that Huckabee goes this far down the rabbit hole with the Birther accusations. The twists he takes in this clip ...
elections.americablog.com/2011/03/mike-huckabee-birther.html
#
Mike Huckabee's 'venomous' birther gambit - The Week
Mar 2, 2011 ... The potential 2012 Republican presidential candidate falsely claims that Barack Obama grew up in Kenya. Was this a dog whistle for the GOP's ...
theweek.com/article/.../mike-huckabees-venomous-birther-gambit - Cached

Forum List

Back